Grapejuice and handsome strangers

only exception

Anyone who had ever got a look at do kyungsoo but never talked to him, would think he's the most gentle, fragile,helpless creature that graced the earth. His looks where so misleading you really couldn't blame those people. The boy was very short for his age of twenty one, the short height came with narrow shoulders, plush thighs, to wide of hips for a boy, round innocent eyes, plump heart shaped lips, and porcelain skin. Anyone with a brain  could see he was breathtaking, but it took more than looking at him to know that his little body held a lot of attitude and anger.

Anyone who had ever got a look at do kyungsoo and talked to him personally knew what he was really like. For the most part Kyungsoo was a very pleasant person, he would laugh at the things he found funny, be polite to strangers, and always had a smile for the people who deserved it. He knew how he looked, he had a mirror, and what he saw was a 21 year old man forever stuck in a 14 year olds body,but that wasn't the part that made his blood boil,no, it was the fact that people treated him like he was made of glass, like he couldn't do simple task, like he hadn't been living his whole life as a functioning human being. The minute people brought up anything about "how cute he was," after treating him like some new born infant, it was fair game. He had no problem letting people know he was indeed not breakable, not a child, and is very well off in life, But even after that people still had the nerve to say things like "your so cute when your mad" or "your cheeks are all red, how pretty", with women who cooed over him, he would walk away from them, deeming them as air heads, but he had no problem hitting a man where it hurts, for under minding his strength. He dealt with this his whole life and in middle school hoped that it would get better as life went on, but things didn't go that way.

Turns out he was gay, finding that out in his last year of high school when he developed a huge crush on a high school teacher's intern, who became the center of his wet dreams. But as the year went bye, and kyungsoo got enough courage (believe it or not he happened to be very shy) to talk to the man, he found out the intern was a huge jerk. He was upset but he got over it, and at least he knew now where his uality headed.

You would think he would have been the perfect target for bully's being gay plus cute, but he just so happened to have a mean left hook.

~

The walk to the grocery store wasn't a long one, in fact it sat a block away from kyungsoo's apartment building. He knew the way there by heart, and could probably walk there with his eyes closed. He also knew where all his regular items he purchased where placed in the store. Ramen was on isle five second shelf, milk in cold section along with eggs, His favorite cereal on isle two third shelf, and lastly the container of off brand grape juice, isle three second shelf. All items where in the same spot they had been for the past two months kyungsoo had been coming to this grocery store ,except the grape juice. When he got to the direct spot its always placed he was greeted with a emptiness. Pouting, he looked around the spot on the same shelf level, hoping someone had misplaced it or had covered the product up, with another. It was odd for them to be out of anything since he knew for a fact they got inventory in Tuesdays.

Not able to find what he was looking for he took a step back, still pouting like a child, but was ready to leave without the beverage in hand. Before he went to go purchase the stuff he did have, he let his eyes travel up a shelf, just to see if the drink was placed up there, but it was not. His eyes traveled up one more shelf, but it was not there either. Finally his eyes landed on the top shelf.

"of course" he muttered to himself

Sitting proudly almost mocking him in a way, the grape juice was placed on the top shelf. Kyungsoo would have been delighted bye this if it hadn't been for the fact the male was 5'0, and the top shelf was far out of his reach.

Not only was do kyungsoo hot tempered he was also hard headed, so asking for help to reach the desired item was out of the question.

"Ok soo you can do this" the boy whispered to him self "height never stopped you, if you can get chanyeol in a headlock after a stupid joke, you can grab that fruit juice". After giving himself that little pep talk he tried his first attempt at the juice.

. Standing up on his tippy toes reaching him hands up as far as they would go, leaning his body weight on the shelf, he tried with everything in him to clutch the container in hand but utterly failed, he was no where close to it in the matter. His next attempt was jumping for it. He probably looked like a three year old at the moment but he was to set on the juice to care or notice the pair of eyes watching him.

He jumped roughly around twenty times each one, pushing himself up from the ground harder. Bye the time the jumping had stopped, he was panting and on the verge of crying from frustrations. He ran his fingers through is raven hair and let out a sigh of defeat. " the juice" he childishly wined to thin air "ill just drink water its healthier any ways'' he said, hoping in some life form he hurt the juices feelings.

He was all set to leave when he heard a deep chuckle come from behind him.

spinning around on his heels he was all ready to confront the stranger that found his failed attempts funny, how dare someone laugh at him, but the words got stuck in his throat, because before him was probably the humane version of a Greek god. Kyungsoo had never in his life seen someone so good looking,the male put the teacher intern he once lusted over, to shame. The man that stood before him was tan,a huge contrast to his pale skin. He had chocolate brown hair that fell a little over his eyes,  and oh his eyes, those eyes belonged on a feline soo thought to himself, some beautiful jungle cat out in the wild.

The man was much taller than kyungsoo, the shorter of the two males only coming to his chest. He was also much broader than him, which was clear bye how nicely the black v neck tshirt he was wearing fit his body. When kyungsoo finally met his face, he was graced with a eating grin, like the man knew how disgustingly beautiful he was, mocking him like the grape juice, the damn grape juice on the top shelf. Suddenly kyungsoo rembered he had a voice, and that he was mad.

maybe.

"Im sorry" kyungsoo scoffed "but is something funny to you" arms crossed over his chest he gave the stranger the most intimidating look he could muster at the moment which turned out no tot be very intimidating because the second the man opened his mouth kyunsoo knew he was blushing, the strangers voice giving him butterflies.

"sorry, i didn't mean to offend you or anything" the man said "I was passing bye the isle and saw you jumping up and down, i was just wondering if you needed any help" the latter shamefully raked his eyes over kyungsoo's body and landed back on his face, giving him another grin.

Kyungsoo probably looked like a tomato right now. A mixture of arousal from the blunt man checking him out, anger for the man wanting to help when he didn't ask for any and embarrassment for had been seen jumping like an idiot out in public. Kyungsoo took a deep breath ready to shoot down the attempt at help and walk away, but to his horror when he opened his mouth his brain had decided to stop working rationally and he said the exact opposite, something he wouldn't even say to his MOM. "i..i..yah..um...the juic..e is on the top shelf and im a little sho.rt....so i...i was just trying to reach it...................................................bye jumping".

" YOUR AN IDIOT" kyungsoo screamed to himself in his head "stuttering in front of this certain male model, and second confessing your helplessness!!!".

Busy reprimanding himself he didn't notice the man start towards him, intill the strangers body was flushed up against his with his back being pressed up against the shelf. kyungsoo's eyes's looking straight at the man chest, traveled up to his face that was just inches away from his, he could feel his hot breath.

The stranger gave a little chuckle and a seductive "hello". Kyungsoo gulped, Adams apple bulbing up and down as he whispered an almost silent hello.

In such a strange situation, the man blanketed over him was oddly calm, like this was some social event. "im jongin" the stranger who was now not so much a stranger said "what's you name" soo swore it was more like a moan.

Never in his twenty one years of living had he ever met some that made him feel so submissive, like he had to listen. If this was any other guy, who had him cornered up against a grocery store shelf, he would have kneed him in the and walked away with his head held high,but something in him was just willing him, begging him to let things go, and just do what this man asked, but he was do kyungsoo and he still had a little spark in him.

"Im kyungsoo" he managed to not stutter this time. "and can i ask what your doing..sir..i mean jongin?' Still not breaking eye contact, Waiting for a response he didnt really get the one he was hoping for.

"kyungsoo" oh soo liked the way his name rolled of jongins tongue "pretty name". "Im sorry..again" Jongin laughed staring at the blushing male beneath him. "I didnt mean to put you in a awkward position, i was just going to grab something". 

Jongins next move put his chest right up against kyungsoo, to the point, the smaller male could hear jongins heart beat. Kyungsoo died a little admitting to himself that he indeed, liked the way jongin smelled.

He shamefully wanted it to last longer, enjoying the sound and the heat, but jongin was taking a step back, still grinning at him. Kyungsoo was snapped out of his trance when you noticed jongin offering him something.

Grape juice, jongin was offering him grape juice, the grape juice he had totally forgot about. Kyungsoo took it, all fight gone. Jongin was still staring at him, but now in a more loving way. "Tha...nks.. i guess", kyungsoo said, not making eye contact with jongin opting to stare at the ground. 

Jongin clicked his tounge and gave a little shrug of the shoulders, disappointed he didnt get to talk directly to the beautiful boy. "It was my pleasure kyungsoo, it was nice meeting you". Kyungsoo didnt say anything, still trying to process the party going on in his stomach, brain, heart, everything.

When he finally got the will to speak, he found jongin was gone. Hoping to catch him before he leaves, for god knows what reason, he threw the juice in hand, into his basket and ran too the check out line.

~

Getting in the shortest lane, just one person in front of him, he stood up on his tippy toes to see if he could spot jongin. He was next up when he spotted said male, he was in two lanes down and he was almost done being checked out. Panicked he wouldn't be done in time he started fidgeting rushing  the teen girl that was checking him out.

Seeing jongin leave through the doors with bags in hand, made kyungsoo almost run out of the store without his items just so he could confront jongin. He didnt even know why he wanted to, or what he was going to say, all he knew was something was willing him to whether it was his heart or a region down lower he didnt know but he was listening to it either way. 

Almost missing the girl handing his card back and thanking him for shopping with thim, he grabbed the two bags off the counter and ran.

He ran straight out the doors, running into people, but all he wanted to do was find jongin.

When he got outside he frantically looked around, not spotting him anywhere, he would have screamed if he wasent in public.

Giving up, today had been the most confusing day in his life and all he wanted to do was go home and sleep, maybe if he's lucky, hell dream about the y male encounter today.

Heading to his car that was parked on the other side of the parking lot,since he came out the opposite end, he almost dropped his bags when he saw jongin leaning up against the car next to his, currently looking at something on his phone.

More running, kyungsoo was sure this was the most physical activety he had ever gotten.

He didnt stop intill he was out of breath panting in front of jongin, who found the whole thing confusing and humorous. "Are you stalking me now" the man said, clear joking in his voice.

Kyungsoo would have rolled his eyes but he was only capable of muttering out a breathless "my...car" as he point to it. Jongin nodded in understanding eyeing the boy who was recovering from his run.

"well" jongin asked "if thats your car why are you standing in front of me, not that i mind or anything, it just seemed like you werent really into making friends back there in the store". Jongin sounded seriously curious maybe even a little hurt, and kyungsoo felt a  guilt rush through him, not meaning to come off  so cold and mute.

"I..um just wanted to say thank you for helping me, and sorry for being...weird...im not good with people." kyungsoo bashfully confessed.

"Its alright kyungsoo, my feelings are still in one piece" he joked "but i would like to ask for a favor". Kyungsoo immediately back tracked not sure where this was going but decided to hear out jongin.Kyungsoo gave a un sure ok, but almost melted when jongin blushed a little when he asked his favor.

. "um.. iv never really seen someone as...well...perfect as you...and i was just wondering since i helped you and all...if you'd like to get coffee. I mean it dosent have to be a date or anything! Your just..spunky, your attitude is..i like it..and id at least like to be friends. I totally understand if you dont though! i came off kind of strong back there..he."

Jongin was rubbing his neck, looking anywhere the boy that he just confessed his feeling to, eyes. Kyungsoo got why people made a big deal out of cutniess, he wanted to coo for how nervous and shy jongin was being despite how forward and self confident he was in the store.

Kyungsoo wasent even suprised when he quietly but confidently uttered"yes".

Never had anyone told him they found his attitude appealing, and it set fire works off in his stomach, almost as much as jongins huge smile did.

"Really, you'll go on a dat- i mean hang out with me!?" jongin exclaimed. Kyungsoo giggled (jongin thought he was going to pass out from the lovely sound) "yes i will go on a date with you".

Jongin pulled him into a hug, not even thinking about it. It shocked kyungsoo but he eventually returned the sentiment. 

They exchanged numbers and promised to meet up for there date at a local coffee shop. Before they parted ways Jongin ruffled kyungsoo's hair, to which he got a pout.

"your really cute you know that" jongin stated, but not in the manner others did, there was no cooing, it was just jongin stating what he saw. 

 kyungsoo would have gone off on any other person who made that statement, but all jongin got was a soft punch to the arm and a "yah, i get that a lot".

With one more wave goodbye,and and sweet smiles, jongin drove off first.

Sitting in his car, head leaning back, eyes shut, he played out everything that had just happened in the last hour, and he couldn't help the pleasured sigh that slipped through his lips. turning his head he took the grape juice out of the plastic bag in the seat next to him and examined it.

Grinning, he decided it was his heart that he followed, and jongin was the only exception in his life.

done~