a day out with Tae

ultraviolet

                                          CHAPTER 2

(the day out with Tae)

 

We left and went out to Key’s car and we got in and we went left the school and drove about 20 minutes to my house.

 

We got there and we saw a car there I smiled and I made my way as fast as I could inside and Key and Minho followed behind me.

 

“Oppa you haven't left yet .” I said as I hugged him around the neck

 

“No I was just about to what you been doing here ?” He said as he hugged me

 

He was wearing a blue dress shirt, dark blue jeans, and white suspenders


Xwy42hz0h2yiCcYFsgQ2ANH9TXVGy0BweZzRSQiq

“Were on lunch break and Bou says hi and have a good trip, oh and this is Minho he just a started at my school.” I told Kai and he went and walked over to Minho and stood in front of him

 

“Nice to meet you Minho i’m Kai, Tae’s older brother I think we'll talk more after I get back, now I have to go see ya later, bye Key.” He said his goodbyes and left

 

“So thats your brother he seems to be very overprotective but he seems nice.” Minho said more to himself then to Key or I.

 

“Overprotective is an understatement he won't hesitate to rip off your head if he even finds one reason, to think you'll hurt Tae.” Key told him with a very serious look on him face

 

Wow Minho thought and he thought his parents were strict but he guesses when you were raised by a sibling its different. Thats when he finally realized how big my house is and he started to look around with his mouth practically hanging open. Key laughed to himself.

 

I went up to my room to change.I came down in pair of black skinny jeans, and a huge white over shirt that hung off one shoulder it had a black tree with hearts hanging off of it with once upon a time under the tree.

 

“What do you want for lunch?” I asked as I went downstairs and grabbed the phone

Minho couldn't say anything and Key laughed at him so we decided on pizza.

 

I walked over, sat on the couch, put my crutches on the floor, and graded the remote and some music.

 

“Is it really just you and your brother living here by yourselves?” Minho asked me as he walked around the first floor.

 

“Yep his mom spent no expense to make sure her baby lived in comfort.”

 

“She must care about you alot you really must be spoiled.” Minho said with a look in his eyes thats say spoiled brat

 

“Ha no not on me but on my brother, to her i'm the unwanted stepchild.” I laughed as i watched his eyes get big again.

 

“Really does anyone on your moms side like you?” He asked and he looked outside and saw are huge garden

 

“My grandpa does he calls me regularly and ironically he doesn't really like my brother.” I laughed and smiled to myself

 

about five minutes later the doorbell rang, Key went and bought the pizza and set it on the table.

 

We ate the pizza and watched some cheesy foreign horror film. We laughed and talked until Key-umma got a call and saw it was Jonghyun his boyfriend. About 5 minutes later Key had to leave for his date which he completely forgot about tell he called.

 

“So what do you want to do now Tae?” Minho asked me as he finished his slice of pizza

 

“We could go to the farmers market I need to get some stuff there anyway.” I suggested

 

He nodded I smiled at him and I went back upstairs and grabbed my phone. When I came back down stairs he was looking at a photo of me in the hospital.

 

“Thats me after my first chemo I look pretty bad huh, Its from about 7 years ago.” I put my phone in my pocket “Ready to go?”

 

“Yea but why were you in chemo?” He put the photo down and walked over to me

 

We walked outside and I locked the door behind us. “I have tumors along my spine so we moved here so I could get treatment.” I told him and he just looked shocked. we walked down the road for a couple minutes till we saw the banner that said Farmers Market.

 

“Were here so what do you want to get?”

 

“Um so how long were you in the hospital?”  He asked me as we walked down the path and looked at the little shops of this that and everything.

 

“I've been in and out since I was nine so what is your family like?”

 

“I live with my parents and I have a older sister names Lilly and we moved here for my dads work. So i heard you lived in Tokyo for a bit?” Minho asked me as I was looking at a little shop that was selling small hand bags

 

“Yea I lived there with Bou for about two almost three years as a exchange student why?” I picked up a cute one that was black with a beaded skull on it. He was trying to come up with what to say next I bought the bag and started to walk away leaving him.

 

“Well you two just seen really close and to be honest I thought he was a she an I thought he was the reason you were being cold towards me.” He said as his cheeks turned a light shade of pink the shop owner noticed and laughed a little. I walked back over to him and laced my fingers in his and pulled him behind me.

 

“No we might be close but as Key probably told you he's gay like Me and Key, an I was being cold to you because I saw the way you look as Lisa and I didn't want to get to involved tell after if at all.” I was looking down at the ground but kept walking Minho stopped and I almost fell as my crutch that was holding my weight almost slipped out from under me again for the second time today.

 

“Why did you stop you almost made me fall and drop my food.” I questioned him and he was looking as me and his eyes were huge he almost looked like a goldfish.

 

“Why its not like i'm dating her or anything and i'm friends with you so …. I should properly go I got some unpacking left to do so ill see you later.” He walked away his face was bright red like a tomato. I shrugged and felt a little lonely and bad that he left. So I walked back to the house. when I got back and I unlocked the door I took off my flip flops and set my bags on the counter.

 

I started to put them away when I heard my phone go off. I sighed and walked over to the phone and hit the end button the the phone.


~please comment ~