vmon // come get it bae

// JUST ONE DAY ☆

another drabble im sos orry for this one Taehyungs short shorts and bare thighs during AHL affected me so much oh god

 


 

America was different than Korea, but it was different in way’s Taehyung didn’t really expect. Sure there were obvious things like the people, the languages, and the models of cars but then there were the little unexpected things. Like the bird that’s nesting in the nearby tree outside that chirps in a pitch higher than was Taehyungs used too, or the smell of sandal wood and concrete that comes from the walls. “The air is different.” Suga had said and Taehyung had scoffed, but, maybe it really was.

Its midday and they’ve taken a break from shooting, the concept of having time specifically to nap is foreign as Taehyung always does it during the car rides or in between photo shoots but he doesn’t look a gift horse in the mouth and simply takes in in stride barefoot feet leading him to Tony, their mentor and housemate's, empty room. The mattress was much softer than the sad excuse for bunk beds they had been given and Taehyung shamelessly let’s himself fall back onto to it. Pillow nestled comfortably between his legs as he curls into a ball, his shorts riding up to reveal more skin than he cared to conceal.

The blankets are sprawled around him and Taehyung lets out a sigh, sinking further into the warmth. There’s a slow buzz of noise and movement outside but it fades slowly with every calming breath he takes, eyelids fluttering close. His bones feel heavy but his mind isn’t tired, its racing with ideas and thoughts and worries and no matter how much Taehyung tries to block them out they keep coming back in. He lets out another sigh and shifts his position, there’s a soft padding of footsteps but Taehyung doesn’t care to see whose coming, if it’s a band mate or mentor they’ll just leave him alone. Knowing better than to interfere with his whimsical desires for midday naps.

A weight plops down next to him and Taehyung cracks an eye open, immediately seeing a blonde scalp lying near his bent knee. Namjoon twists his head to look up at Taehyung, giving him a soft smile that holds so many hidden meanings.

“Mind if I join you?” He asks softly, deep voice rumbling in his throat. Taehyung can feel a warm breath hit his exposed leg still cradling the pillow. The copper haired boy only hums in agreement and digs his face back into the mattress, shutting his eyes and trying to stop his thoughts. He focuses on Namjoon who’s curled in his direction, on the breath hitting his leg, on the heat of the body next to him, on the sound of his intakes and outtakes of breath. In and out. In and out.

A hand grasps at his ankle and Taehyung tenses from surprise but quickly relaxes when he realizes it was just the blonde leader. The hand starts to rub slow circles into the sharp jut of his bone and Taehyung feels his stress dissipate with that tiny action, it feels warm and calloused from griping a mic too hard and it sends the fine hairs on Taehyungs legs into spikes. Namjoon slowly, almost unwittingly, moves his hand higher, playing with the soft muscle of Taehyung’s calf now, kneading into it gently while his other hand tugs at the pillow between Taehyung’s legs.

The copper haired male feels his head become cloudy, dizzy with comfort as he only vaguely processes the pillow slipping between his legs or Namjoon rolling onto his stomach, settling himself in the space vacated by the pillow as Taehyung shifts onto his back, knees bent on either side of the blonde. The fingers venture behind a ticklish spot on the backside of his knee and Taehyung lets out a giggle, twitching his leg away from Namjoon but the older male reels it back with a soft pull.

Namjoon kisses the skin around his knee and Taehyung stutters a breath, toes curling from the gesture and the sensation of cool wet lips on his heated skin. Namjoon’s other hand travels upward on Taehyung’s neglected leg until it wraps around his thigh, pushing it up until he’s taking full advantage of Taehyungs flexibility. He peppers more kisses, each getting more daring as he travels up his thigh until they reach the bottom of his red shorts and Namjoon’s shrugging them back in order to dig deeper, to reach further, to press his wet lips against the soft spot of Taehyung’s inner thigh.

The copper haired male stifles a moan at the leader’s actions and can’t help the upward twitch of his hips at the sensation. Namjoon picks up his pace, kisses turning into slight and occasional nips around the area, a wet tongue massaging every red mark he’s leaving behind. All the while his fingers are pushing and pulling at his leg to shift his position and grant him better access to the sensitive spots hidden from view.

Taehyung feels his body fighting a war, on one hand it wants to relax to the sensations, sink into the mattress and let the feelings overwhelm him, but his shorts are getting uncomfortably tight and his hands are begging to slip under the waist band of his boxers.

Namjoon grounds him by pulling away and it a whine out of Taehyung throat, but he doesn’t disappoint and quickly starts to work on the copper haired boy’s opposite unmarked limb. Doing the same ministrations he had to the previous one. Finger’s pushing his shorts and boxers higher, until all of his toned leg is exposed. Namjoon worships the skin between his crotch and thigh and Taehyung arches his back onto the bed, loud moan escaping against his will as his legs wrap around Namjoon instinctively. The leader pays it no heed and only gets deeper into his actions, swiping his tongue along every crevice leaving a hickey in every empty spot he can find. Taehyung notices with half lidded eyes that one of Namjoon’s hands releases its hold on Taehyung to rub himself over his own shorts. The shorter male takes it as a hint to do the same.

It’s certainly not the nap Taehyung expected to get, but the moan he hears and feels against the raw skin against his thigh sends him to places better than sleep.