Hi, I'm BaeLi ...-shoves- HI IM CAELINA!! - O N E

Summer Fling (Bangtan Story)

My name is Choi Bae Li. For others im known as Baeli Meed. My fathers Korean but my mom is Carribbean. It's a fair mixture. People usually comment on the fact I'm half asian and say it's odd. When in honesty it's the best of both worlds. My dad is the CEO of three major music companies. 2 in america and one in Korea. Although, my father owns the companies. We happily live in Australia. I love OZ land. My hair is a lighter colour due to the sun being in it all the while. It went from brown to light brown with tints of blonde in ever other curl. I had hazel eyes, thanks to my mother who looked like a clone of tyra banks, but way too short to consider ever being a model. My height on the other hand. I have a lean frame and I'm about 5'9. That's caused by my lovely father being a giant. My sisters who are twins on the other hand are about 5'3 and have straight hair. They look like exact replicas of my father minus the height. They look more asian than I do. You would never be able to tell I'm korean until you look at my eye shape and my family. We lived in australia since I was 4 and the twins were 2. I'm 16 for 2 more weeks. Then my huge 17th will be happening. I didn't have a sweet 16, simply because I had a really bad viral infection so they said next year. Which naturally, I wasn't gonna complain about. I never usually do. 

 

I walk down the street to my home after hanging out with my friends at the beach. I surf a lot and I also skateboard. I'm really athletic in all honesty. I also hate being on my phone all the time. I rather experience life than let it pass me. I differ from many when I say that because most people I know rather text than speak in public. I've never been that way. 

 

I make it into my home and throw my shoes off into my cubby before walking on the white carpet. Our house was always clean and smelled like rose water and pumpkin spice. I turn down my beats which were blasting J-pop in my ears. I run to the kitchen with my skateboard in hand and hug my mom. "Good afternoon umma" I kiss her cheek. She smiles at me and says "Hi baby girl" in her thick caribbean accent. She was more in the Bahamas and raised there, she moved to Australia for her studies and that's how she met my dad. Choi Dak-Ho Jin, aka my father. His parents tried to marry him to some 30 year old rich lady when he was 20. He refused, and said he wanted to become a CEO and make his own money. Not receive it from some Noona. So he went to school and made his own way through life, and met my mom. It was a hassle for them to accept her. His mom hated her for years until she finally got know my mom and know adores her. She was 19 when they met. My mom was 23 when she got married to him. She then got pregnant with me. My dad hope that they'd have a boy so they would pass on his name. I turned out the be a girl which my dad didn't care too much because he loved me just as much. My mom became an Advanced Practice Nurse and my dad is a mult-millionaire. Although, we are well off my parents still instill values in us. I always make sure to follow. I think our family is always bonded and we never really fuss which is new when my friends come by. Our lives are so nice so why fight?

 

My mom was cooking and i decided to make kimbap for a snack since my mom wouldn't be done 'till 7..it's 4:30 so I make some and sit down at my computer station in the living room. I eat some kimbap and drink some bubble tea. With my headphones blaring an american song by Tinashe, I sing along while completing some Calculus homework. I then am interrupted when my iPhone starts blaring 'B.A.B.Y by BAP' I pick it up and I hear a uncontrollable squeal from my best friend. Caelina squeals telling me her parents said yes to her coming over and saying with us for a month while they're gone for iceland. She hates family trips due to the fact her family are always on their phones and she rather have quality time. So instead she bunks with us, which I have no problem with she's the only one who understands me completely other than my mother. Caelina Sanchez, 16, very sassy and rude to anyone who crosses her wrong. I like to blame her hot Spanish temper for it. She's almost my opposite except for the fact we share simularities in activites and humour. She's my closest friend and I wouldn't want anyone else to be my best friend but her. She's 5'7 she has very light brown skin and big eyes the size of globes. She has a very charming smile as well, but it can become a scowl if you annoy her enough. 

It's 6 pm, and I hear a knock on the door. It's Caelina. I go to the door and open it. She shoves me over and throws her shoes in her cubby. and waves to her parents shuts the door and swings her bags full run to my room. "THANK JESUS I NEEDED TO REMOVE MYSELF FROM THEIR VIEW FOR THE DAY" she said sighing. "Why" I ask laughing at her random flails of comfort onto my bed. "They were trying to change my mind and I was like nah" She said looking at me wide eyed. I laughed at her behaviour. She loves her family but she loves having fun with mine better. "Time to go tell UMMAAA HELLO" she shouts running down the stares and hugs my mother with her might scaring my mom a little bit. "Oh hey there Caels." my mom says ruffling her frizzy spanish hair. My mom was almost done cooking and was making some paejong for a small bite before we have dinner. My mom was into cooking Korean foods all the time. Sometimes we mix it up and have all types of food. Usually we eat Korean. Caelina and I set the table and washed our hands. Like clock work my father came home. "Jagi I'm home" he says to my mom. "Hi darling" she says smiling at him, with a hint on nervousness in her voice. Somethings up. I yelled "Mina and EunGi get down here", Aish, my sisters so silly. We all then sat at the table. "Appa, so how was work" I ask while eating some Paejong, and taking out some rice from the cooker. I take some samgyupsal and kimchi and a lettuce leaf and munch away on the amazing dinner in front of us. I realized, my mom made all of my favourite foods and my sisters favourite meals aswell. All types of food displayed; I got suspicious. She usually never makes a bunch of different dishes. My mom then said "So i found this cute little Patbingsu shop that's in the town by the Sung's tailoring shop.". My dad said "then we should go!" he said after we all finished our dinner. Surprised. Caelina and I clean up and we all get into the car. I sit in the back with Caeli. "Caeli I think somethings gonna happen, they're being funny." We get to the little shop. We all sit down at a large table. I take a bite into the blissful food. Caelina is just muching away enjoying the fact it was cold and outside was warm for a oncoming night. My mom then sighs. I knew it. "So Bae Li, Mina, EunGi...and Caelina" she smiles slightly "DakHo and I decided.."

 

------------------------------------

CLIFF HANGER??? Haha thank you for reading the first chapter. We hope to make TONS more. 

-JeonChellae & namjoonxasya 

Vote and Comment <3