chapter 4

my "ideal" kind of guy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To say kyuhyun is an unrespectful anti-social pea brain brat was not enough to describe him.

 

Kyuhyun is a walking disaster.

 

He's annoying as hell

 

And well thank's to him, i've just made an enemy.

 

It all happen when kyuhyun decided to be a puppy and started to stalk. Literally stalking me.

 

Imagine how annoying he was all the time saying he loves me every ing minute. That i resort on pushing him on the ground . off to the bench I was sitting a while ago. ALONE before he came to bug te hell out of me.

 

 

With him struggling to stand on his feet. I took the chance to sped off. Far far away from him. Well not exactly because HELL it's only a meter away.!

 

How the hell this guy can run fast as i can with his figure?!

 

As i was trying to escape from kyuhyun. My luck decided to leave me and i was bumped into a group of bullies that i've heard my classmates keep on gossiping about.

 

The "BREAKERS" it consit of 5 members.

 

And all of them was a senior student. But i only bumped on heechul the diva like guy who was drinking his can of soda and the other three was on his back. Namely hangeng,heechul's boyfriend. Yesung and kangin.

 

The leader of them was still unknown to me.

 

Because 1 nobody dare said his name.

And 2 no one was willing to care for my  pressence.

And everytime i insist a conversation they would just leave me alone.

Even the professors was trying to distance themselves on me.

 

Weird right.?!

 

But im not interested in knowing their reasons.

 

For now what matter the most is how to save myself from the claw of a raging queen heechul.

 

"Yahhh...!!! How dare you! Look at what you have done to my shirt!!" Heechul shouted at me . making me shiver due to fear.

 

"Im sorry! I didnt meant to bump you sunbaenim. It was an accident. Please forgive.!" I said as i do a 90° bow to express my sincere apology.

 

"Please God ! Save me from this Devil.!! I promise to be a good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter