Will you?

Will you?

Kim Jinhwan is a trainee from a big agency, YG entertainment. You have been dating him for 1 year. He is having such a hard time joining Mix & Match, and being the leader.

On the first match, his team lost. He felt totally sad because he felt like he cant be a good leader to the point he cried. After the filming, he met his girlfriend.

His face is not happy. "Why? What happened to your face? Huh?"

"Annieyo..."

"Oh.. Come on, tell me. I hope i can be a help."

His eyes are teary. He has never showed his tears in front of her. He always tried to look strong.

"Do you want to cry? It's okay.." Said her while patting on her shoulder giving him a sign.

"Maldo andwae. I'm not supposed to cry in front of my girl."

she kissed his cheeks, "No there's no such rules. Im here for you."

"huh?" He smiled.

"Why?? Aaa... Oh gosh im really sorry. Im a girl and im not supposed to kiss you first. Ah mianhae gosh pabboya..."  

"Youre so cute. It's okay, you made me smile."

"aaah pabboyaa" while patting her forehead.

He pats her head, then he kissed her saying "I love you"

"I love you too" she said while seeing into his eyes deeply, "So do you want to tell me? I know youre having a hard time so thats why i want to be by your side. Always. No matter what."

"it's just i feel like im not doing well, im not a good leader. Im thinking about my fellow members."

"thats it? Its okay... Just think it as a lesson that you guys should practice more. So, should we go eat patbingsoo?"

"alright lets go. Thanks. I promise i will make you happy, specially after my debut."

a year after that, he and his fellow members debuted as iKon and having a successfull debut.

jinhwan asked her girlfriend to go to a park. It's so empty there. She walked and walked and saw nothing.

Then a big text was showed. "Will you marry me? -Yours-". There are also childrens who were so cute holding her favorite flower, roses. And one of them came to her and give her a box. She opened it and her boyfriend came out. He kneeled down and said,"will you marry me and be by my side forever? No matter what?"

She was so speechless.. She was about to cry. 

"YES I WILL. I LOVE YOU ALWAYS, NO MATTER WHAT, THIS LOVE WILL REMAIN FOREVER." <3