Chapter 1

Annoying Big Giant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

 

SeoYoon was enjoying her beauty sleep when suddenly her alarm clock rings and tortures her eardrums. Yep, guess what. Holiday is over and school starts. SeoYoon looked at her icy blue alarm clock with a frown plastered on her face.

 

-The dreadful day has come-  she sighed and went into the bathroom to shower. Few minutes later, she got out of the shower in a bathrobe and cursed by herself silently and got ready for school.

 

When she went down the stairs, only her mom is at the dining table which only made her morning worse. "Where's appa?", she asked with a hoarse morning voice which her mom responded few seconds later, "He has a meeting to attend, honey. Now eat up and go to school. Oh and smile, SeoYoon. Wouldn't want that pretty face to be ruined now do we?" her  mom gave a warm smile which automatically made SeoYoon smile genuinely. 

 

After bidding goodbye to her mom, SaeYoon went to the garage and decided to be less lazy today and drive her pink lamborghini which her dad bought her for her birthday. Before driving away though, she did not forget to groan and cursed herself for not setting the alarm clock earlier because today, she didn't get to style her hair which she always do. Usually, she would style her hair into a fishtail braid or any other type of braid because she just thinks that it suits her.

 

Right at the moment when she turned off the car engine in front of the large sch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter