The game

After a Shower

The dorm was totally silent... or at least almost. Most of the GOT7 members went shopping. Mark was in his bedroom, playing with his laptop, his headphone on his head, playing their lastest song, AROUND THE WORLD. He was really bored to be honest. Then, the door shut open, revealing the other member who didn't go shopping with the others. His hair was wet, and all he was wearing were a tank top with shorts and bare feet.

“Hyung, it's your turn.” But Mark didn't hear him. He sighed then walked closer to his hyung only to remove the headphone and repeat in english. “Mark, your turn.”

Mark turned his head to look at the latter and blushed a bit when he noticed his outfit, and his hair eventually. “O-Ok.” He closed the laptop then quickly took some clothes and almost ran to the bathroom. Jackson blinked, asking himself what was wrong with Mark. He was acting a bit weird...

Jackson shrugged then sat where Mark was not so long ago and took the laptop. He saw that Mark was watching their last MV so he watched it too.

 

Mark, in the bathroom, was taking his shower, his cheeks still a bit red. His heart was beating a bit faster than earlier when he saw Jackson. He was wondering what was happening to him... What was going on? He had no idea, really.

Around twenty minutes later, he finished and proceeded to put his clothes on. He put his underwear, his shorts... then he tried to put his t-shirt, but he didn't manage to. Why? He checked. “...Oh .” He didn't realized that it wasn't a t-shirt. It was another shorts. He facepalmed himself and sighed. “What's wrong with me...?” He was about to leave the room when he though about Jackson in the bedroom. The younger boy was going to see him shirtless... Mark blushed and shook his head. He wasn't going to do that! Suddenly, he heard the front door open.

“Jackson! Mark! We are back!” JB shouted as he removed his shoes along with the others. Then, the LA boy heard footsteps and another door opening. “Hey Jackson. Where is Mark?” Jackson answered him that the older boy was taking his shower. Then, the door closed and someone knocked on the door of the bathroom, scaring Mark. “Mark? Are you there?”

He stared at his own chest then quickly took something, a towel, to cover himself. “Y-Yes I am!”

“Okay.” And JB walked away. With another sigh, Mark opened the door and ran to his bedroom, without forgetting the other shorts, of course. He saw Jackson on his own mattress, concentrated on his phone. Curious, Mark walked to him and tried to see what was on the screen, but the latter turned his head with wide opened eyes, hiding his phone next to him.

“Y-Yah, Mark-hyung! What are you d-doing!? G-Go grab a shirt, oh my god!” He pushed his hyung with his free hand and stared at him, blushing lightly. It made Mark blink. He found Jackson quite... cute? The way he was looking at him... he liked that.

Wait, what? He blinked again, but didn't really move since Jackson had pushed him. He was a bit lost in his thoughs and litterally forgot what he was supposed to do, even it was evident.

Jackson raised an eyebrow, his eyes' size back to normal, then waved in front of Mark. “Heyy, bro, are you alright??” It was Mark's turn to widen his eyes then he finally backed away and shook his head.

“Yeah, sorry.” He smiled at the latter and turned to put the shorts back where it was supposed to be. It was in a drawer and he had to bend down. When he was done, he had to stand up so he did and Jackson made a weird noise. Mark frozed, frowned and widened his eyes. His towel has fallen on the floor, revealing his toned chest to the younger boy. The silence between them was heavy as their faces were burning from blushing, especially Mark's. Honestly, it felt really weird since they were used to see each others half , but since days ago, something has changed. They couldn't tell what, but something has definitively changed.

After blinking a few times, Jackson spoke up again. “S-y...” He hurridly slapped his hand on his mouth as he has widened his eyes, Mark too. Both of them were blushing even more, they were having a hard time breathing.

The oldest turned to look at his dongsaeng. “H-Hum... thank you, I guess?” He chuckled nervously. Jackson grinned quickly before turning his burning head to stop staring at him.

Then Mark managed to take a shirt and wear it. He sat on the floor, next to Jackson, to try to see what he was doing with his phone, but the latter immediately hid it again when he saw him sitting. Mark stared at him with puppy eyes, silently asking him why he couldn't see. “Mark... This is private. Can't you do your own thing instead?” Mark pouted, making Jackson blink whilst his heart was beating faster. “...F-Fine.” He sighed, showing his hyung his device.

Mark raised an eyebrow whilst looking at the screen. “Jackson.” Jackson gulped and Mark bursted into a loud laughter. The younger boy rolled his eyes, then JB and BamBam opened the door. Jackson stared at them, and both JB and BamBam were staring at Mark with a raised eyebrow, whilst the oldest boy was still laughing hard.

“Hum... Mark? What's the matter?” JB asked as he walked to him. BamBam stayed silently in the doorway. Jackson looked at him but didn't do anything else.

“Jackson-..! Jackson-....!” Mark yelled as he couldn't stop laughing. Eventually, it was starting to piss Jackson off. JB looked at him with a “WTF” face. “He-...! Look at his phone, oh my god! Hahahaha!!” The leader squinted and looked at Jackson, who was protecting his phone.

“No. Leader or not, I won't let you see this.” Jackson sticked out his tongue at JB, who frowned. He managed to take it anyways, and bursted into a louder laughter than Mark when he saw the screen. Why didn't Jackson remove it earlier? He has no idea. Meanwhile, BamBam blinked and came closer to them, as Mark was wipping his tears. The Thai boy was very curious since they were laughing like crazy. JB showed him Jackson's phone and he laughed too, but not as loud as them. Jackson frowned and pouted. “Hey, it's not like you wouldn't do that either!!”

“What? Are you serious, Jackson?” BamBam asked him whilst chuckling. “You do that to know how to get into someone's pants? With... With those?” Jackson's face went red. He didn't know what to reply.

JB couldn't calm down, so Mark spoke up. “What are these called again?”

“ty girly games.”

“No, shut up BamBam. I believe these are dating sim games.” When JB heard that, he laughed even more. Eventually, that annoyed Jr. who came in the still open bedroom. He widened his eyes when he saw the still awake phone on the floor with the game on it.

“What is that? Is it Jackson's phone?” He asked whilst pointing at the device. Jackson looked clearly annoyed, but nodded anyways. Jr. blinked, then Youngjae and Yugyeom arrived as well. Both of them laughed when they saw the game.

Jackson puffed his cheeks, even more annoyed. “Okay, I get it, it's funny. Now can you shut the up and get out of this room!?” They all calmed down immediately, excused themselves and left him, closing the door behind them, except Mark. Jackson sighed as he grabbed his phone on the floor.

Mark bit his bottom lip, looking down. “I'm sorry, Jackson... It's my entire fault. If I didn't laugh that loud, that wouldn't happen...”

Jackson looked at him without saying anything. Then, he looked at his phone. “I'll forgive you only if you accept.”

Mark raised his eyebrows, puzzled. “Accept what??” But the latter didn't answer, so he sighed silently. “Okay...”

The younger boy showed him his phone. It was the scene of a girl and a boy looking at each others, like they were about to kiss. Mark squinted, still no understanding the situation. Then, Jackson tapped on the screen and the characters kissed. That's when he got it. “Let's do this.” He widened his eyes and blushed. The latter was blushing as well, but managed to keep a serious face. Their hearts were beating fast. The LA boy pointed at himself, then at his friend, and Jackson nodded. Silently but certainly, Mark grabbed Jackson's collar and leaned forward. Then, they closed their eyes when their lips met. They started feeling something really weird in their stomach, but actually, it felt good.

Not so long after, they broke the kiss and looked at each others, with sparkles in their eyes. They were almost speechless. “...Wow Jackson... That was... That was amazing...” Mark said in a whisper.

Jackson smiled softly. “I know right, hyung...”

Mark smiled widely. “I guess I... I love you... Will you be my... my boyfriend?” The latter stayed silent then pecked his lips.

“Does that answer your question...?” He smiled at him.

The older boy nodded, a bigger smile stuck on his face. “I'm happy then.” They hugged each others. “Though... since when do you play that game?” But Jackson didn't answer.

“Hm? Huuh... How about... How about choosing your clothes for tomorrow??” He grinned as he let go of him and got up. Mark mentally facepalmed himself, asking himself why he fell for him. He shrugged and stood up as well, looking at his clothes in the wardrobe.