1/1

Habit

Taehyung enjoys watching Jungkook sleep.

 

Don't get him wrong, he isn't creepy. Well, he thinks he isn't. Jimin does, but Jimin doesn't count. It was just so memorizing, watching the younger sleep. The way his chest would rise and fall slowly, or the little murmurs that escaped his lips. Taehyung found himself able to just watch him sleep most of the night, before he was taken into his own slumber. He doesn't quiet remember when he began to do this, a year ago, two years – he lost track. But ever since then, it began to be routine.

 

Everyone would go to bed, and Jungkook would end up on the mat next to his, and Taehyung would lay there and just ...wait. It didn't take long for the younger to fall asleep, and he usually stayed pretty deep in his slumber as well. You could poke him, move him, flick him – he wouldn't wake up. It was cute, unbelievably so. At least, to Taehyung.

 

The others called it weird.

 

But he'd lay there, and watch. Watch as Jungkook's nose would twitch, and brows would frown. Watch as he would scoot closer, or farther away from him (in the cases that he would scoot closer, Taehyung found his heart beating just a bit faster then normal).

 

Taehyung just, likes to watch Jungkook sleep.

 

Of course, the younger doesn't know this. No way would he ever tell him, it's his own little secret from the teen. Just like the teen has his own from him. He thinks at least, because no way would he not, everyone has secrets! In fact, don't tell anyone. But he's the one who dropped Jin's phone in the toilet, not Hoseok.

 

Whoops.

 

Taehyung thinks he's good with just watching the younger sleep, and not having him know. Just in case he gets creeped out and doesn't talk to him anymore.

 

Hmm...Tae.

 

 

The elders eyes shift over to the mat near his, and his lips twitch. Jungkook's asleep again, and he's dreaming.

 

About Taehyung.

 

His heart beat quickens and his cheeks flush just a tad.

 

Yeah, it's his own little secret.