Final

The Pumpkin Nester And Rosemary

The Pumpkin Nester and Rosemary

Seungri sighed, stretching out his sore limbs. He let out a slight purr when his back cracked deliciously, and then sagged back against his hard, wooden seat, closing his tired eyes. He’d been looking at his computer screen for the past four hours, and all he wanted to do right now was fall asleep. University wasn’t all fun, the reports, homework, and soon coming midterms forcing them to study into the late hours of the night was killing him. The sudden sound of something dropping, and clattering across the hardwood floor, made his kitty ears jolt, and he turned quickly, only to catch one of his roommates, Kwon Ji Yong, cursing and picking up a several plates and spoons.

He knew that his roommate was tired, and probably doing some last minute cleaning before calling it quits. It was sort of amusing, and Seungri silently laughed. Ji Yong didn’t use to clean his room, at least not this frequently. The poor guy had only started to do that when he finally got a boyfriend, and it seemed like this one he wanted to actually keep. Over the course of their University life Ji Yong had dated around, but never seemed to care much to bring the person around the apartment, or even care to make real time for them.  It was still strange to think that the blond neko even had someone to care for now, what was it, a year now?

Seungri yawned widely as Ji Yong scurried past his room, and down stairs. He shook his head, trying to erase the sleep from his eyes, and glanced back at his computer screen, raising an eyebrow when he saw a flashing, neon orange pumpkin on the screen. A shop by the name of ‘Spirit Halloween,’ was advertizing their cool new toys for the spooky season. It then dawned on him. Halloween was coming up! Seungri felt energy fill him as he jumped out of his chair, knocking it back and rushed down stairs after Ji Yong. The blonde neko was angrily scrubbing his plates clean, cursing softly. Seungri gasped as his soft cotton socks made him skate across the kitchen’s glass floor, and then he fell on his . “Ouch,”

Ji Yong stiffened, his tail growing straight, and his ears pointed, he turned, and looked at Seungri with confusion. “What are you doing?” he asked, trying hard not to scrub at his tired eyes with his soapy and wet hands. Seungri rubbed his and his side.

“I wanted to ask you something,” he muttered. Ji Yong sighed, and nodded, turning back to the dirty dishes he was trying to wash. He couldn’t remember if he and his boyfriend had a date later today or not. He would give anything to cancel, pull his boyfriend into his room so they could cuddle and sleep the day away instead. That was his deepest wish right now. “You don’t mind if I decorate the apartment this Halloween, do you?” he asked.

Ji Yong shook his head, and yawned. “Not really,” he muttered. “Make sure to ask Daesung though,” Ji Yong frowned, “Last year he said that his girlfriend was a terrified,” he darkly chuckled.

Seungri chuckled as well, shaking his head, “I think he dumped that annoying girl, and now has a sweet one.” he groaned, lying back on the cool glass floor. “The floor feels so nice right now,” he purred.

“Get off of it,” Ji Yong yawned again.

“Eh, your boyfriend will think you murdered me, and mine would avenge me,” Seungri was slurring his words now. Ji Yong groaned, finishing his dishes before he trudge over to the sleeping neko, and jabbed his bare foot into Seungri’s ribs.

“Off to bed!” he ordered. Seungri growled, hissed, and spat as he unhappily got up and headed to bed. Ji Yong finally got to his own bed, and sunk into the warm covers.

Two weeks later, Seungri fidgeted with his dark blue sweater, trying to get it zipped up but it seemed like he wasn’t going to be able to. His eyes then jolted up, and for an intense minute looked at the bold, orange title that stuck out like a sore thumb against the beige building. “I can’t believe I nearly forgot about decorating for Halloween.” He muttered, and then looked around, holding his hands in his pockets. He tilted his head, impatiently waiting for his boyfriend to hurry up from the car. The man had forgotten his wallet and had run back for it.

“Finally,” he muttered when he saw his boyfriend approach.

“Wow, such patience you have,” Young Bae teased.

“I kinda want to get freaked out,” Seungri giddily admitted. Young Bae grabbed his hand, and shifted dubious eyes to the shop, his kitty ears standing on alert.

“What kind of shop is this?” he asked.

“The scariest,” Seungri said, “I saw that they had lots of moving decorations,”

“I see,” Young Bae sighed, he just hoped that this wasn’t going to leave him broke. He could already feel that his boyfriend’s expensive taste was going to make him waste over a thousand dollars. It wouldn’t be the first time either. Seungri could be quite persuasive, and often he wondered why he was still with him, but truth be told, he was stuck with this guy forever, and he didn’t mind.

Both of them finally walked into the shop, darting off to the side before any of the employees could ask them if they needed any help. They looked around for a while, before Seungri could no longer contain himself and stepped on a leaver where a yellow sign directed him to do so. Once he did, Seungri jumped, tail puffed and ears pulled back as he moved to hide behind Young Bae, completely terrified. “That thing jumped at me!” he cried.

Young Bae couldn’t help but laugh.

Most of the things in the shop scared Seungri, but never the less they had decided on some basic decorations. That was when they were both startled when something laughed. Seungri looked at it and was in awe, but Young Bae was suspiciously looking at the description of the thing: The Pumpkin Nester. “It says we can win him,” he said.

“Let’s!” Seungri eagerly bounced, “Please babe, he’s so cute,”

Young Bae frowned at the thing. “It’s ugly,”

“What are you talking about,” Seungri looked so eager. “It’s adorable,” Young Bae sighed.

“Alright, we’ll ask in the front if we can win him,” he said. The item was not for sale after all. Young Bae wondered how many winners were available to the prize. Young Bae looked at the thing, scowling at what it said, and growled in the back of his throat when its glowing eyes flickered on and off.

“Look at this one!” Seungri suddenly yelled across the shop. They received some looks, but Young Bae made his way to his boyfriend, ignoring everyone.

“What is that thing,” he asked, as violent childish giggling filtered around them.

“A Rosemary, creepy, huh, this will really scare everyone,” Seungri’s eyes were shinning with mischief. Young Bae crossed his arms and sighed, looking at the impossible price on the tag.

“Can’t we get something smaller?” he suggested.

“And say no to this pretty frightening face?” Seungri pouted, setting a hand on top of the girls head. She was tall enough to reach the area around his chest, and looked horrifically real in a way.

“Fine, but then we are not taking the sickly looking reaper, or that trolling thing over there, and we are definitely not getting those talking cherubs!” Young Bae stomped his foot down with authority. Seungri narrowed his eyes and walked closed to his boyfriend.

At the checkout line Young Bae was silently mourning his more than likely empty bank account as he followed his happy boyfriend out of the shop, while carrying heavy bags. The employees had suggested helping them take things, but Seungri had said that Young Bae could do it himself. “I’m never going shopping with you ever again,” Young Bae muttered.

“Yes you will,” Seungri grinned, cuddling close to him. “I love you,”

“You love my wallet,”

“I love you,” Seungri frowned, “,”

“Don’t insult me,”

“Don’t worry, I’ll make sure you get three meals a day, and…” Seungri blinked, “Where are we going?” he asked.

“Home, to eat,” Young Bae didn’t feel like watching any more of their money going to waste. Seungri sighed, nodding his head. In a few minutes they made it to Young Bae’s apartment.  Seungri looked at everything that they had bought and decided to just leave it in the car. While he and Young Bae ate, he made several phone calls to his roommates.

“Okay, the plan will be to sneak in and decorate as fast as we can,” Seungri rapidly said, only stopping to take a sip of water. “We only have two hours,”

Young Bae raised an eyebrow, swallowing what he had in his mouth, “Two hours?” he asked, skeptical of the time they had.

“Daesung is out of the house, more than likely he is going to stay  over at his girlfriends, but it seems like Ji Yong and his boyfriend are planning to return from their date in two hours,”

Young Bae sighed, relieved. He knew that Ji Yong and his boyfriend meant two hours, but in the real world that amounted to about five. “Let’s finish eating and then head over to your apartment to decorate, alright?” he said. Seungri nodded.

When they were finished with lunch, the both of them headed out the door, and towards Seungri’s apartment. The place was a considerable size, given that Seungri, Daesung, and Ji Yong were renting it for schooling.

“Let’s get to work!” Seungri said, clapping his hands as Young Bae set the last of the boxes on the floor.

Immediately, both of them started ripping into each box. They had fun setting several spider webs around the ceiling, walls, and stair way. It ended up with both of them tangled in the midst of it, before they decided to wrestle with the rest of the decorations. They set the sickly reaper in the center, right by the couch, so when you sat down you could feel its scary presence, and the button to turn it on, under the cushions so it would go off whenever someone would sit down.

The Rosemary was set in the closed, she would activate the very moment the door was opened and the sliding closed door reached its trigger. It gave Seungri a scare when Young Bae himself set it up, and felt like he had his money’s worth when his boyfriend was screaming his head off.

They placed the talking cherubs on the table, the usually started a conversation about anything when they felt a presence around. In the kitchen they tied a troll to hang upside down from ceiling light. It was a decorative old piece that came with the house, and it had already five cusps of light that made it look like candles, so hanging the troll from its decorative center had been a piece of cake.

Fake huge spiders were hidden in the cabinets, under tables, desks, and beds. Then they created a bunch of small ghosts out of lollipops with tissues, and stuck several in pencil cup holders as well as tapped a few to the wall. A decorative paper skull, pumpkin and witch followed in their wall decoration.

And finally, Seungri’s favorite part was the foam decorations that they had gotten. One layer of fence that wrapped around the room and the rest were grave markers that were set randomly around the living room.

“Don’t you feel like we went a little over the top?” Young Bae asked, knowing that these decorations would look even more amazing outside. But given that the rules and the fact that there was no front yard in these apartments, didn’t give them much of a choice anyways.

“I still want to see that Pumpkin nester hanging from the living room ceiling, I can just imagine it, swinging and laughing there,” Seungri said, bringing his hands up as he framed just where he wanted the little creature.

“We will have to see if we win it first,” Young Bae said, smiling at Seungri.

Seungri grinned, “I know we will,” he said, and moved to pull a chair from the kitchen. There was no way he was falling for any more traps that Young Bae might have set up. Young Bae smirked, and took a seat at the edge of the couch.

“Let’s go watch a movie in your room,” he suggested, cocking his head to the side. Seungri’s eyes widened a bit, before he matched his smirked.

“Okay,”

The both of them headed up stairs, and locked the door to Seungri’s bedroom as they went. Both of them were in thick of making love when they heard a loud scream and some clutter come from down stairs. Young Bae tightened his hold on Seungri, while the little started to cackle underneath him. They were both still enjoying themselves, while having a laugh at what they could only guess had happened down stairs.


“SEUNGRI YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!!” Ji Yong yelled as he clutched Seung Hyun hard.

Both of them had entered the apartment making out. They had been so enthralled on each other, that they hadn’t notice the new changes that were around them. When Seung Hyun pushed Ji Yong down on the couch, flashing red eyes, and weeping, scary sounds had filled the room and scared them both out of their wits. Then the moving hands, and everything had them jumping back towards the door, ready to run out of there, and only then did they notice that the whole house was decorated from top to bottom, with Halloween decorations.

“You have to give him credit for his creativity,” Seung Hyun chuckled, and Ji Yong turned to glare at him, before he too started laughing.

“I suppose,” the blond took a deep breath, “, I let him scare me!!” He needed to really get back at Seungri for that. He was going to scare him so badly for this! The little bastard even ruined the romantic mood that he and Seung Hyun had created with each other.

Noticing how mad his boyfriend was, Seung Hyun reached for his hand and slowly coaxed him forward, “Come, let’s go to bed and cuddle,” His mouth was already trailing kisses over Ji Yong’s neck, “I’ll give you a message,” he purred.

“Okay,” Ji Yong conceded, and moved with Seung Hyun to his bedroom. Both of them kicked their shoes off, and moved towards the bed, when all of a sudden a giant spider slid from underneath, making them jump. Ji Yong yelled, and rushed out of the room, pissed off when he bumped into several more scary things—the worst of them being the Rosemary that was in the closet when he thought about grabbing  something that belong to Seungri and destroying it.

Seung Hyun found Ji Yong tied up in spider web and stuck in a corner, with a very angry look on his teary face. Brushing the webs away and pulling his boyfriend to his feet didn’t lessen Ji Yong’s anger as he leaned on him. Seung Hyun knew that Seungri was definitely going to be in trouble now.


On October 20th, Seungri was typing real fast as he was trying to catch up with his Homework. He was so into it that he was startled when his cell phone suddenly went off, and he picked up the call without checking who it was. The number of course was unknown as someone cheery came on the line and announced that he had won the Pumpkin Nester price, and that he could go pick it up any day that week.

Seungri was so amazed! Even though he had told Young Bae with sure that he would win, he actually was not confident that he was going to win. He usually never won anything in life. He was so happy and excited that he couldn’t wait to call Young Bae, and later that same day he went to go pick up his very own, scarily adorable, Pumpkin Nester!

“What the heck is that?” Ji Yong asked the moment that Young Bae and Seungri were staring proudly at their new hanging toy.

“It’s the Pumpkin Nester,” Seungri said.

Ji Yong frowned, “It’s ugly,” he muttered, and walked away, heading to his room.

“Is he still mad?” Young Bae asked.

Seungri shrugged, “I don’t know,” and then grinned, “But this Halloween is going to be the best!”


When October 31st rolled around, Seungri found himself having lunch with Daesung and his new girlfriend, Minzy. The girl was telling the scariest story that Seungri had ever heard. “I don’t know how you guys can even live in those apartments,” Minzy shivered. “I heard that the place haunted by a woman from the eighteen hundreds,” she whispered, looking like she was telling the biggest secret in the world.

“Remind me again, why I am having lunch with both of you?” Seungri asked, squishing some of the meat on his plate. “It’s really boring,”

“Because Young Bae couldn’t join you and you asked for our companionship,” Daesung politely said, smiling so radiantly that Seungri decided to just let his anger go. It just wasn’t worth it, being mad at a person so happy, and kind, like Daesung.

“I suppose I did,” Seungri muttered.

“Anyways, as I was saying, the woman was said that she used to baby sit a baby girl at the time of hear death though, it was because she was trying to save her,” Minzy continued to tell her story. Seungri pursed his lips and Daesung simply continued smiling. “The girl died though, but it seems that in death they were not able to meet each other because the woman is still looking for the little girl,”

“Cause she must have moved on, like you should,” Seungri said, smirking at Minzy.

“What’s that supposed to mean!” Minzy growled.

“That story isn’t remotely scary!” Seungri argued.

“Yes it is! How can you say that it isn’t scary! What’s freakier than a ghost that hunts a building?” Minzy bared her fangs.

“Maybe if the freaky ghost lady drove someone insane, or even killed someone, now that would be a scary story,” Seungri looked smug now. Minzy scoffed, shaking her head.

“That’s just very mature of you, Seungri,” She narrowed her eyes at him.

“Of course,” Seungri smirked.

“That wasn’t a compliment!”


On a restaurant, about five blocks from the school, Ji Yong was happily humming to himself while he and Seung Hyun arranged different types of makeup. “Do you really thing that this prank is going to work?” Seung Hyun asked as he eyed the fake blood bottle. Ji Yong purred, leaning into Seung Hyun, wrapping their tails together.

“Of course it’s going to work, because you will be there to help me,” Ji Yong smiled.

“I acquired a video camera like you asked me to,” Seung Hyun pulled a small, camera from his backpack that was sitting beside him. Ji Yong watched as Seung Hyun turned it on and fiddled with the images in the screen.

Ji Yong then reached for it, and turned the camera towards them, and pressed record. “I love you”

Seung Hyun leaned in and kissed him, “love you more,” and smiled when he saw how red Ji Yong went. Seung Hyun chuckled, and reached for the camera again, and stopped it from recording. He watched what Ji Yong had recorded, and paused where he had kissed him. “I think I’m going to make a print out of this one here,”

Ji Yong laughed, “Make sure it’s extra large,” he winked and turned back to the make up in front of him. “Now, to make myself a monster,”

“You say monster, but I think you’re adorable anyway you look,” Seung Hyun turned off the camera and placed it back to his bag.

“Oh shush,” Ji Yong started to pack the makeup away, “Let’s go back to your apartment so I can do my make up,” Seung Hyun nodded, closing his own bag and then the two headed out to his car. Ji Yong was already telling him what they were going to do tonight. As soon as Seungri let down his guard, and the small party they had planned was on its way, Ji Yong would arrive fashionably late to scare Seungri.

It was a simple prank, but they didn’t necessarily have much more time to come up with something more creative.

So this would have to do.


Halloween night at their residence wasn’t a big thing. Most students lived around and liked to hang around, dressed in costumes, and having light drinks with their friends. Nothing too wild or out of the ordinary was allowed, not even music. Seungri had designed his own party to be just he, his roommates, and their boyfriends. As much as he wanted to show off his cool decorations, it wasn’t possible for him to do so.

But he still got super happy to see Minzy jump and get scared a few times, as well as beg Daesung to get them out of there. “You two better not be thinking about leaving, the party is just getting started,” he winked, and headed into the kitchen to get some more of the party treats that he and Young Bae had bought before coming home.

“Why would you buy so many creepy decorations for the indoors” Minzy demanded as she warily eyed the reaper that prevented her and Daesung from sitting down.

“Because this is what Halloween is all about,” Seungri called back.

“To spend money,” Young Bae added, making Seungri glare a him.

“No it’s not, and you didn’t spend that much!” Seungri hissed.

“I spent a small fortune on just this love,” Young Bae said, pointing to the reaper that was minding his own business by the couch.

“Hey! Don’t insult Gorge, he didn’t even cost that much,” Seungri defended his reaper, whom he named, and had grown a fondness for.

“Did you name him?” Daesung asked.

“Gorge, really?” Minzy scoffed, crossing her arms.

“Yeah, I named all of them,” Seungri shrugged, “just sit down and eat and drink already!”

“Yeah, right,” Minzy glared at him.

Seungri sighs, and crosses his arms. He is dressed as a vampire, with a spiffy suit, and a nice long cloak. “Where are Ji and Seung Hyun anyways?” he asks. Young Bae shrugs, he is also dressed pretty much the same as Seungri, expect he has some fake blood running down his lower lip.

“They probably decided to have a little private party of their own,” Minzy sighs, regrettably. She didn’t want to come here. She is dressed in a y fight attendant outfit. Daesung, of course, is wearing the hot pilot outfit to match. The both of them had made plans earlier on about what they had wanted to do, but it seemed like they weren’t going to get a place to do it in. Minzy’s own apartment was full of her roommates own guests and their own girls party. And here, Seungri decided to throw a lame party of his own.

“We’re not stopping you guys from having ,” Young Bae teased, making Seungri grin really wide. “Obviously, that is what you guys wanted to do.”

“Do you want to start a war, Bae?” Daesung asked, while Minzy bared her fangs, “Because we will give you one,” and Daesung joined her in baring his fangs.

Seungri got pissed, “Don’t talk to my love like that!” he hissed, claws out and eyes flashing with his anger.

“Let’s take them on, baby,” Young Bae growled, baring his own fangs.

It looked like a bloodshed was about to happen when all of a sudden, the lights blocked out. Seungri jumped back, reaching his hand for Young Bae. “What’s going on?” he asked.

“Is this a joke Seungri?” Minzy asked, moving back to Daesung whom wrapped his arms around her.

Suddenly the sound of a swing moving back and forth sounded, and then the green eyes of the Pumpkin nester perched on its swing came on. It laughed. It looked like his body started to shake, and the color of its glowing eyes started to change from a bright green to a deadly red color. Minzy couldn’t help but let out a loud scream.

“That’s a very pretty face you have there, it would look even prettier decorating my porch, with a candle in your mouth HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!”


Ji Yong was so excited. He was dressed from head to toe in black tight clothes, and his face was painted in a very scary manner. It was hard to even recognize that it was his face. Seung Hyun especially hated the gash across his boyfriend’s neck. “I can’t wait to scare him!! He’s going to pay real bad!” Ji Yong practically jumped up and down.

Seung Hyun smiled at him. He was dressed in complete black as well, with a hoodie, and a scream mask to finish his outfit. “Calm down a little, or you will mess up,”

“There is no way!” Ji Yong grinned. “Get the camera ready,”

Seung Hyun nodded, pulling the camera out of his pocket. Ji Yong grabbed his free hand as he pulled him towards the apartment while he fiddled with the settings. Their plan was to open the door and get in to the living room. Then Ji Yong would make a huge scene, and hopefully scare Seungri. Because, come on, Ji Yong wasn’t any good at these things- and it didn’t help that he was always much more interested in sleeping and Seung Hyun than to care too much about Seungri.

And then he stopped, “What’s wrong?” Seung Hyun asked.

“Something is giving me chills,” Ji Yong said, moving back until he was pressed to Seung Hyun, drawing comfort from his warmth.

“Do you want to leave?” Seung Hyun asked. He had learned a long time ago to always listen to Ji Yong’s instincts. Ji Yong on the other hand…

“No, let’s go in,”

“Okay,” Seung Hyun decided to stay alert now, in case he was going to need to protect his future mate.

The both of them stepped into the dark building. They couldn’t see anyone down the hall to Ji Yong’s apartment. Then again, they weren’t expecting anyone inside, seeing as everyone else was celebrating outside in the cool night air. “The lights must have fused out, given all the crap Seungri bought for Halloween,” Ji Yong whispered, alerting his kitty ear.

Seung Hyun clasped his hand tighter, “If we go in now, you will probably scare everyone,” he said, amusement laced in his tone.

Ji Yong grinned.

Both of them were in front of the door, seeing as Ji Yong needed his key card to open it, when it opened on its own. Ji Yong blinked, and standing in front of him was Seungri dressed as a vampire. Seungri screamed his head off, and slammed the door trying to run back inside, only to bump into Young Bae. Seung Hyun caught the door before it closed, and allowed Ji Yong to step inside. “What the hell Seungri! That was rude of you!” Ji Yong hissed.

“Oh holy , what happened to you,” Minzy asked, moving to stand behind Daesung.

“Ha ha ha, very funny.” Ji Yong shot her a glare. “What are you guys doing in the dark?” he asked.

“We were just about to go outside,” Daesung quickly answered, “But then you came in,”

The front door that had been left open upon their entrance, suddenly closed behind them. Ji Yong and Seung Hyun both jumped as they heard running little feet scurry across the dark. They could see in the dark, but for the life of them, they couldn’t quite see where the sound of the running feet was coming from.

It sounded like it was everywhere.

“And then there is that,” Daesung finished.

“What was that?” Ji Yong asked, reaching for Seung Hyun. At this point, Seung Hyun had placed his camera away, there was no way that they were going to be able to record in the dark anyways.

“Who else is in here?” Seung Hyun asked.

“No one!” Young Bae said, “It was just supposed to be us tonight!”

“I swear guys! There is no one else here” Seungri cried. He was breathing hard, trying to pull himself together.

“Yeah right, you are probably just trying to prank us!” Ji Yong hissed, moving around Seung Hyun to try and open the door. Only now it wouldn’t budge.

“Ahahahahahaha!!”

Maniacal laughter was heard once more, and this time everyone looked around them. Suddenly the reaper by the couch moved, stabbing its hand down, its eyes glowing as he let out a screeching sound.

“What…what’s going on?” Minzy asked. “I want to get out of here!”

It then started to move forward. The reaper’s clothes swayed back and forth as it tried to approach Seungri and Young Bae. Both Nekos were quick to move out of the way, and ran into the kitchen.

Ji Yong refused to believe it! He stepped forward, wanting to inspect the moving toy, when it swung at him. Ji Yong jumped back, unable to get closer. The laughter sounded once again, and Seung Hyun grabbed Ji Yong, moving him away, and running. Daesung and Minzy found themselves heading for Daesung’s room.

He had not allowed Seungri to place any weird decorations there. The both of them stumbled as they headed up stairs, and the moment that they opened the door they halted- their hearts squeezing tight.

“EEEEEEEEHHHKKKK!!!”

The rosemary doll was standing in the middle of the room, and it let out a horrible scream. She was moving around much like a real girl would, and was angrily screaming at them to get out! To get the hell out of her room! Daesung and Minzy were both backing away, not being able to believe what they were seeing when all a sudden, two black gloved hand went around their heads, holding their mouth- Both of them felt tears pierce their eyes as they were pulled away into complete darkness.

“What’s going on! Why is everything moving!” Seungri cried as he and Young Bae dodged another attack from the reaper. The thing kept making scary hollow sounds, and it seemed intent on killing them.

“We have to get out of here!” Young Bae hissed, trying to find a safe way out for both him and Seungri. But at this point they quickly found themselves backed into a corner. And just when they thought that things couldn’t get any worse- they heard a cupboard above them suddenly open with a loud BANG!

They turned their heads to look up, glowing red eyes glaring down at them.

“Looks like you can use a smile! Come a little closer so I can carve one out for you!”

The pumpkin Nester was back, and he swung his hand down, trying to slash them with the knife that was held tightly in his grabby hand. Seungri thought that he was going to have a heart attack, but Young Bae was quick to grab him and pull him down. Both of them hit the floor hard, and then Young Bae had to pull Seungri with him as they crawled away from the reaper that had once again, tried to slice them a new one.

“OOOH! Leaving so soon! THE PARTY IS JUST GETTING STARTED! HAHAHAHA”

“!” Seungri hissed, already regretting buying all of the decorations. He managed to pull himself together and ran to the door, trying to open it. He kicked, and yelled that he was going to destroy the door if it didn’t open. “We’re going to die, we’re going to die!”

“Calm down okay, calm down, let’s see if we can open a window or something,”

Seungri nodded.

Both started to claw at the windows, trying to search for a way out when they decided to move to their bedroom. That was when Young Bae took out his cell phone and tried to contact the main office about getting the lights back on.

But all he got was a dead tone.

“Oh no, both of you are gonnna be--- DEAD!! BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHA” Sitting in the center of the bed, looking very casual and happy—was the pumpkin nester.


“Do you want to play seven minutes in heaven?” Seung Hyun whispered. Both he and Ji Yong were locked in a closet together. They had made sure that there was nothing inside, and even threw out any creepy decoration before they settled into their little fort.

“Right now, here in the dark like this?” Ji Yong smirked, “I don’t know, you are a very dangerous man, Hyunie,”

“I’m not,” Seung Hyun chuckled softly, “Last time I checked I was your big cuddly bear,”

Ji Yong giggled, and leaned in, “Okay, kiss me,”

Seung Hyun didn’t hesitate to lean in, and capture Ji Yong’s lips with his own. The kiss was slow, and sensual, both of them taking their time with feeling the other. Their warmth, their presence- the very essence of the other- taking in each other’s now familiar auras and it nearly made them forget what was happening outside.

But of course, they couldn’t forget- they were not allowed.

The door suddenly slammed open,

“Look at what we’ve got here, a pair of love birds! HOW SICKENING! HAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Both Ji Yong and Seung Hyun separated, stunned to be looking into the red eyes of the pumpkin nester, standing and blocking their only way out.


Young Bae and Seungri ran out of the room, but paused as they reached the stairs. “!” Seungri cursed once again, pulling on his hair now from the stress, and frustration of feeling so helpless and scared. Young Bae reached for him, pulling him in his arms to offer comfort that Seungri immediately soaked up. “I bet…I bet someone set this up!” Seungri hissed, trying not to cry.

“You don’t think that Ji Yong was this mad that he set this up, do you?” Young Bae asked.

“I bet that’s it!” Seungri sniffled. “Haha, its all Ji Yong.”

“I see you!!”

Both of them looked up to see red glowing eyes, looking at them with a piercing stare. Both of them were distracted for that split second that they didn’t notice someone come up behind them. Or whatever it was, they were both held, and then led to another room—before they were tossed inside.

The lights suddenly filtered the entire room.

“Welcome to the fun zone, my peeps—care to become my party treats! Hehehehehe”

Five pumpkin nesters were suddenly in the room, the reaper right behind them, and the Rosemary giggling as she entered. Young Bae and Seungri had to allow their eyes to adjust as they looked around- for a way out- only to gasp when they saw the others passed out. Ji Yong and Seung Hyun were both tied, back to back with each other. Daesung and Minzy were on the floor, gagged, and tied up side by side.

“Wh-What did you do to them!” Young Bae demanded.

“We just had loads of fun!” The lead pumpkin nester said.

Young Bae and Seungri bared their claws and teeth, ready to fight for their lives- and the sake of their friends.

“You animated freak! I’m going to beat your !” Seungri snapped. Young Bae nodded in agreement.

“Get ready for a world of pain man!” Young Bae growled.

“Oh, you are not going to do anything—you know why?” The lead pumpkin leader asked, placing both his hands at his hips. Young Bae and Seungri watched him. It suddenly leaned forward, opening it’s mouth in a horrific way and letting out a loud screech. The horrible look and sound made Seungri and Young Bae both cover their ears and back up.

Hands suddenly grabbed them around the legs and pulled them down. Their hearts nearly burst from the fear that coursed through them.

“You’ve been punked!”

Ji Yong grinned down at them. Seungri and Young Baea were speechless for a while, not knowing what to say as Daesung, Minzy, Ji Yong, and Seung Hyun suddenly stood up. The thought that they were brainwashed crossed Seungri’s mind one time, two times, and then he cleared his mind. He had just been scared less.

Young Bae pressed a hand to his heart, and took several deep breaths before closing his eyes. Seungri on the other hand was confused now.

“If you guys pranked us, then who are they!” he pointed to the pumpkin nesters that were now still. They were looking more like dolls than if they had been alive. He changed his mind though, when the leader started laughing again. He flinched, hiding behind Young Bae. “It’s laughing,”

Seung Hyun stepped forward this time, in his hands he had a camera. “These are my brothers,” he said motioning for the leader to take off his mask. The Pumpkin nester did, pulling it off to show Dong Wook underneath. They had not met all of Seung Hyun’s siblings but as the rest removed their masks, they could see they were just regular nekos.

“And the girl?” Seungri pointed.

“I’m not a girl,” The rosemary pouted, his voice definitely male, “and the name is Minki.”

“Oh,” Seungri said. Then he frowned, crossing his arms. Young Bae opened his eyes again, and wrapped his arms around Seungri’s shoulders, looking at everyone in the room congratulating themselves. Seungri usually was the one pulling pranks, but not this time. Even though Daesung and Minzy weren’t in the prank to begin with, they still got Seungri and Young Bae back good! “I don’t get it” Seungri finally sighed.

“You don’t get what?” Ji Yong asked.

“Well,” Seungri got a thoughtful look on his face, “If Minki was playing the Rosemary, then who is that over there” and he pointed to the very corner of the room, where the short rosemary stood. She was sobbing, shaking, with her hands pressed to her face.

“,” The others cursed.

The sobbing girl raised her head, and let out a loud scream, rushing forward towards them as if she was going to attack. They braced themselves—but at the last second she simply vanished.

“Alright, I’m out of here,” Dong Wook said, signaling the others to go as well.

“See you at later Hyun,” Siwon called, pushing Hee Chul out with him. Dong Ho grabbed Minki’s hand and also headed out.

“This damned place really is cursed,” Jun Hong muttered under his breath as he stiffly followed his brothers out the door.

“See!” Minzy hissed, “I told you guys there was a ghost here! I bet we pissed her off.”

“Hyunie, we are sleeping at your place tonight,” Ji Yong hissed, grabbing Seung Hyun’s arm. Seung Hyun didn’t say anything as he had been recording and was now trying to replay what they just saw. But no matter how many times he rewound the tape—there was just no image of the girl ever being there- or ever disappearing.

“That’s a good idea, Minzy, let’s go back to your place” Daesung firmly said, grabbing her hand. She simply nodded and followed him, there was just no way that she was going to stay here a second longer.

Young Bae and Seungri watched them go before they blinked and turned to each other with a smile. “I’m too scared to stay here,” Seungri finally admitted. “I’m going to destroy all the ing decorations, I just can’t…”

Young Bae chuckled and pulled his boyfriend close to him, rubbing his back, and kitty ears. “Let’s head outside and party all the night. I don’t think we are going to be sleeping tonight,”

Seungri eagerly nodded, and both headed out the door. The moment that they stepped out of the apartment though, the lights shut themselves off again. In the event of joining the partying students outside, they failed to see the transparent woman looking out the window. She had a forlorn look on her face, but also a slight smile. “They didn’t even ask who the reaper was,” she whispered, giggling a bit to herself, “I’m going to miss those boys when they are gone.”

She then looked to the door. A Pumpkin Nester was standing at the door way, giggling.

“The night is not yet over my dear! We still have a whole apartment complex to scare less hahahahahaha!” 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hopefully this was enjoyable for you guys...

also, the decorations are real. I found them aat Spirited Halloween. YOu guys should check them out.