It's namjin thingy

It's namjin thingy

Namjoon and Jin has been bestfriend for god-know-how-long.They are insepperable.Namjoon and Jin are completly different person.Namjoon is more like the bad boy with a white hair and a school unifrom that never buttonned properly while Jin was the nice student who is loved by all of the teachers.

Jin became a student council and got 'taking-care-of-library-on-thursday' as his weekly job and of course being a good bestfriend he is namjoon happily accompany his bestfriend.

“Jin it's thursday are you going to the library?”Namjoon asked as he packed his things, not school things actualy it just smartphone, a head phone and a book with a brilliant lyrics he wrote.

“Yeah of course!Are you coming with me?”Jin walked towards namjoon with a bag on his back and a couple of books on his hand

“I always come right?”Namjoon asked and somehow being an answer for jin he will come

“Okay leggo”Namjoon put his huge arm around the tiny Jin whom is now trying so hard to control his heart for not beating too fast. A cute pink tint appeared on Jin's cheek without Namjoon knowing.

As they entered the library they go to seperate ways.Jin sat on the librarian desk and Namjoon sat on his usual spot in the corner beside the window that show you a football field where you can see the charming football players and their hot cheereleaders .

“Who are you always looking at,huh?Jimin?Taehyung?Yoongi?”Jin Half shouted.there is no one in the library except the two, anyway.

The other just shook his head as response.

“Oh c'mon i'm your friend why didn't you tell me your crush?I'm a good secretkeeper you know that!”

But the other just turned his head, giggled which made Jin felt a buttelfly in his tummy and turn to look outside again.

Jin huffed i wish it was me.

The next thursday in the library.

“Hey are you going to help me put back this books or just staring at your crush,huh?”Jin asked the white-haired boy

“Stare at my crush,definitely”Namjoon said teasingly but he got his off the chair and helped the board shoulder male.

Jin put the books back in the upper racks with no problems at all, it's not a drama where the lead girl will fell down and the lead male will catch her,okay.

Namjoon giggled to him self  i was staring at you.

 

Jin can felt a fire around him and burnt him.The white haired male is now laughing his off with the school's striker Jimin.

Jin ignored Namjoon all day.

“Jin why do you ignore me all day long?Have i done something bad to you?what's my fault?”Namjoon said but Jin said nothing and walked away

you showed him your sweet laugh

The next day

Jin and Namjoon are having their happy meal in the cafetaria.They already made it up.Jin can't stay mad at his sweet crush who send him a thousand message of apology, like who can?

“Stop eating!You ate too much!”Namjoon said

“No!I'm still hungry!Just let me eaat”Jin said

“You are a pig”Namjoon teased the other

“I'm not a pig”Jin pouted

You are my cute pig

The next thursday

“Jin i have something to do,just go to the library first”Namjoon said and ran outside

did he wanna hang with jimin? -ugh jealous again

Jin made his way to the library lazily he open the door and walk towards librarian desk until a brilliant idea popped out from his briliant head.

Should i sit there and see who is namjoon staring at this whole time?

So jin walk towards namjoon usual spot slowly trying to confience him self if it's a good idea.

Jin sat there and staring at the window but surprisingly he didn't see a bunch of football player but he see a librarian desk shilloute instead.

“Yes i was staring at you a whole time” A deep voice said