Maybe it's all about communication

Am I a monster?

Jiyong had been so consumed in his work after they got home; Seunghyun on the other hand had headed straight to bed the moment he got inside. Which was the reason why Jiyong was still planted in front of his laptop, writing and recording different things, because it had been a while since he had been so inspired and he wanted. No he needed to get this down so he could sleep. He hummed lowly to himself and pushed down his headphones to clear his thoughts. A small part of him registered something that sounded like steps, and he figured that it was probably Seunghyun going to the bathroom or getting something to drink, so he didn’t think more about it and went back to writing.

“Ji...?” Jiyong shot up in his chair from the noise of Seunghyun’s voice that was drawling with sleep, and he could feel his forehead wrinkling. Wasn’t Seunghyun sleeping?

“Yes Hyung?” Jiyong knew he sounded a little too harsh but he really didn’t care because some part of him just knew that these lyrics were going to be good, and no way in hell was he being dragged to bed yet.

“C… Can I g… get my… uhm hoodie b… back?” Seunghyun wasn’t one to stumble over his words, but unfortunately Jiyong didn’t notice that Seunghyun was doing just that. He therefor spun around in his chair, and looked at Seunghyun as if he was the most crazy person Jiyong had ever met. Poor Seunghyun looked like he had barely closed an eye for that last couple of hours, it was also very clear that staying awake was a task for him at the moment.

“Are you ing kidding me Seunghyun?!” Jiyong was pissed that he was disturbed for this silly matter, so what if it was Seunghyun’s hoodie? He always borrowed Seunghyun’s hoodies, what was even going on inside that bingu’s head? Jiyong only vaguely noticed the small step back that Seunghyun took by his outburst, and the flicker of pain that gleamed in his eyes, but Seunghyun quickly lowered his eyes to the floor and bit the inside of his cheek.

“It’s just that… I… I can’t sle…” Seunghyun didn’t even get to finish his sentence before Jiyong interrupted him. “Honestly Seunghyun you got 10 other hoodies and you’re even wearing one right now, just go back to bed for Christ’s sake, it’s just a ing hoodie, and an old one for that matter.” Jiyong knew that might have been a bit too harsh, but it he needed to get these lyrics done, so he did not have time for his boyfriend’s silly matters.

“Yeah… S… Sor… Sorry Ji.” Seunghyun mumbled under his breath and left the room with slouched shoulders and dragging feet, his eyes never leaving the floor. Still rather frustrated and mad Jiyong went back to work. The back of his mind did notice an odd rustling sound, but he had already pulled his headphones back up again and was playing with the different sounds.

It wasn’t until an hour later when Jiyong almost fell asleep hovering over his laptop, he went to bed, sure a small part of him did notice the closed door to the living room, but it didn’t matter. All that mattered to Jiyong’s sleep deprived brain was going to bed and cuddling up to Seunghyun’s firm chest until morning.  When Jiyong flopped down in their queen-sized bed, searching for Seunghyun with his hand in the mess of a duvet, when he was met with nothing he instinctively sat up and looked around in the dark room, panic slowly taking over his body and mind. Jiyong quickly the bedside lamp and hurried out of bed, pulling the duvet with him, to be met with the view of a very empty bed, even Seunghyun’s pillow was missing; a low flew over Jiyong’s lips as he remembered earlier and wondered if that was why Seunghyun wasn’t anywhere to be seen. Cursing under his breath about this stupid bingu and his ing issues with his hoodies, Jiyong went back to the living room door and tried opening it, only to find it locked.

“ no Seunghyun, you got to be be kidding me.” Jiyong half mumbled as he tried once again, no way in hell the bingu had locked himself up in the living room. Jiyong knocked on the door.

“Hyung are you in there? Come on let’s go to bed.” Jiyong said loudly with clear annoyance in his voice, and if it weren’t because he was so tired he most likely would have shouted it. He waited for a few minutes but got no response from behind the door.

“Hyung come on, the bed is going to be so cold without you. Besides I know the couch isn’t very comfortable to sleep on.”  Jiyong even tried to reason with Seunghyun, why he tried he didn’t know. You try and bring reason to a 5-yeared old, yeah right you can’t. Still no answer from the door Jiyong walked back to the bedroom, cursing all the way there, because this was so not happening.

Jiyong flopped down on the bed and pulled the duvet over his head, still mumbling about how idiotic Seunghyun was being; it was after all just a hoodie.

Morning came and Jiyong woke up, not with the smell of freshly brewed coffee or the water running in the bathroom, no he woke up because he was cold, or not really cold, he just felt cold even though it was really warm under the duvet. Mumbling he sat up and rubbed his eyes searching for Seunghyun, until he remembered what happened last night. Jiyong almost moved quicker than lighting if it hadn’t been for the duvet which he nearly fell in. Cursing over the duvet he ran down to the living room only to find the door open, no Seunghyun to be seen anywhere. Jiyong knew that Seunghyun must have left early and without his coffee, because otherwise he would have been able to smell the coffee all over the house. Sighing and pushing his hair away from his eyes, he wondered what had made Seunghyun react like this, yes sometimes he would react like this over big things, but not over a hoodie.

Somewhere a phone started ringing, and Jiyong soon realized it wasn’t his own, so it had to be Seunghyun’s, of course he hadn’t taken his phone with him, a phone meant that Jiyong would be able to call him nonstop. Sighing Jiyong went back to the bedroom since the sound was coming from there. He found the phone on Seunghyun’s bedside table and could see the caller id was no other than the bingu’s mom.

Jiyong quickly picked up the phone to answer the call, knowing that Seunghyun’s mom would not mind; neither would Seunghyun once he calmed down.

“Hi umma Choi, Jiyong here. Seunghyun forgot his phone when he left to god knows where…” Jiyong said, but the last part was more of a mumbling.

“Jiyong dear hi… What do you mean with to god knows where?” Sure enough, umma Choi did sound a bit worried, knowing her son and all, it made sense.

“I think he is mad at me, but I don’t understand why it seems like a really silly thing to be mad about.” Jiyong knew that he couldn’t avoid answering and maybe the bingu’s mom could help him, after all she sometimes knew some good and well-kept secrets about the bingu.

“Spill the beans Jiyong-ah, maybe I can help.” Umma Choi sounded sure in her case and Jiyong did trust her to be able to help.

“Well I was working yesterday, writing a new song and Seunghyun had gone straight to bed. Apparently he hadn’t been able to sleep so he came back to bother me, asking if I could give him his hoodie back. I know I could have handled the situation better, but it’s just this song seems so important…” Jiyong trailed of pulling the string of the before mentioned hoodie, wondering what had made Seunghyun react the way he did.

“Ah I see do you mind answering exactly what hoodie was it you were wearing yesterday?” She asked in a calm and very thoughtful voice.

“His old Bape hoodie, you know the one with the red camouflage looking pattern.” Jiyong explained, he was acutely rather impressed Seunghyun still had that hoodie, and that it wasn’t falling apart since Seunghyun had used it a lot.

“Oh my, now it makes more sense. You said he went to bed before you right?” Umma Choi had clearly figured out what was going on.

“Yes but I…” Jiyong didn’t get to finish before he was interrupted.

“He can’t sleep without that hoodie when he is alone. Seunghyun either needs your presence or that hoodie since you gave it to him to be able to sleep, at least when he has a lot on his mind.” Umma Choi calmly explained making sure Jiyong heard every word.

Jiyong was left speechless and he sat down on the floor with a soft bump. He only realized he had tears in his eyes when the floor became blurred, he should have known, why didn’t he know?

“Jiyong-ah are you still there?” Umma Choi sounded worried.

“Y… Yes. Sorry it’s just I should have known shouldn’t I? The moment he started to stutter, I should have known it was important…” Jiyong was sure he would have kept on rambling if Umma Choi didn’t stop him.

“Shhh dear it’s okay, go find him and tell him how sorry you are.” Umma Choi ever so calm knew just the right words to say. Jiyong dried the tears away and nodded only to realize she couldn’t see him.

“Thank you so, so, so much. I… Thank you. I’ll talk to you later.” Jiyong quickly blurted out already getting on his feet.

“Sure thing dear, anytime. Talk to you later.” With those words, Umma Choi hung up. Jiyong carefully put the phone back on the bedside table, only to crawl across the bed and get his own. Walking to the walk-in-closet, he called Yongbae knowing he would be at the studio. After a few rings, a very cheerful voice answered the phone.

“Jiyong, what’s up?” Yongbae’s voice sounded over the phone.

“Hey Yongbae I have a sort of odd question to ask you.” Jiyong answered sounding rather serious.

“Sure, shoot Ji.” Yongbae could sense that something was going on and he had therefor calmed down a bit.

“Have you seen Seunghyun hyung somewhere in the studios today?” Jiyong knew he sounded way to serious but he needed to know this, otherwise he had no idea where else to look.

“I haven’t, but Seungri mentioned something about a hyung out for blood and looking like a zombie and that he no way in hell was going near studio 3 with that around. Wait, Ji what happened, did you do something?” Yongbae asked knowing that if Seunghyun was the one hiding in one of the studios, he was either mad at Jiyong or hurt by something Jiyong had done.

“Thank you so much! Who says I did anything?” Jiyong asked, as he pulled down a black t-shirt.

“If hyung is hiding in a studio something is clearly wrong Ji.” Yongbae stated matter-of-factly.

“Fine okay I did, but I’m going to fix it!” Jiyong mumbled finding a pair of grey jeans.

“If you say so… Ji I have to run, Daesung looks like he has seen a ghost. Bye.” Yongbae rambled on before he hung up, leaving Jiyong no chances to answer him.

Forty-five minutes later Jiyong finally walked out of the front door, locking it after him. Yongbae had kept him posted on what was going on in the studio, he even wrote that the reason why Daesung had looked like a ghost was because he had found no other than Seunghyun slouched over the recording desk, fast asleep, with paper - everywhere - cowered in Seunghyun’s handwriting. Yongbae, Daesung and Seungri had with some struggle managed to move their hyung from the chair to the couch.

Jiyong had even gotten a photo of Seunghyun fast asleep on the couch with Dara’s Tam Tam tucked under one of his arms. Apparently the word about T.O.P being in the building had spread like wildfire and Dara had showed up with Tam Tam. Jiyong couldn’t help but smile fondly, but it wasn’t for very long, because as cute as the picture was, the same amount of sadness washed over him. It was clear as a day for him that Seunghyun hadn’t slept at all last night since he had dark circles under his eyes, compatible with Seungri’s and Seunghyun didn’t look as peaceful as he normally did sleeping, his eyebrows was scrunched as if he had a bad dream.

When Jiyong walked into the building, he didn’t know what to do, he could go to Seunghyun and wake him, but Jiyong knew that his hyung needed all the sleep he could get. Slowly and with Seunghyun’s hoodie tucked under his arm he walked over to the elevator, stepped in and pressed the button leading to the studios. Still unsure about how to deal with things Jiyong stepped out of the elevator, walking down towards studio 3, he greeted the few people he met on his way. When he reached the door, he stopped in front of it. Slowly turning the knob and opening the door very carefully to not the wake the sleeping man on the other side. Jiyong stepped inside the room and closed the door after him, almost scared of looking at Seunghyun, wondering if it would be worse than the photo. Slowly he lifted his eyes from the floor and looked at his hyung still fast asleep, and still looking like he was having a bad dream.

Jiyong crossed the room trying to walk as silently as he could, when he reached the couch he placed the hoodie on the floor, he leaned over placing a hand on top of Seunghyun’s and kissed Seunghyun on the forehead whispering a low:” I’m sorry hyung.”

When Jiyong was about to move his hand from Seunghyun’s he realized that Seunghyun had a tight grip on it, a smile found it’s way to Jiyong’s lips because, maybe Seunghyun was mad at him but he still responded to his presence. Jiyong sat down on the ground in front of Seunghyun’s face; he noticed that Seunghyun looked more peaceful now, more relaxed. Jiyong placed his chin on the edge of the couch, content with just staying there until Seunghyun woke up. It wasn’t because Jiyong had any complaints at just sitting there, but he couldn’t help himself from looking around the room, and as he had been told there was paper everywhere. Some more crumbled up than others, some looking almost black from lines being crossed over one to many times. One piece of paper caught Jiyong’s attention; maybe because it wasn’t as crumbled nor black as the others, that and he could read it from where he was sitting. On top of the paper, he could just make out the words: Am I a monster? He could almost feel his heart breaking at those words.

“No you’re not Seunghyun, you’ll never be.” Jiyong whispered to the sleeping man, looking at him with sad eyes before placing another kiss on his forehead.

Jiyong knew it might not be the best idea to read the paper and violate Seunghyun’s privacy, but he couldn’t stop himself. With a bit of a struggle Jiyong managed to get his hands on the paper without letting go of Seunghyun’s hand. He sat back up, whispering sorry to Seunghyun before he began reading, the lines didn’t really stand in any order, but more as if Seunghyun had gotten this idea then proceed to write it down, then a new had popped up and he had therefor written that one down. Jiyong also noticed that Seunghyun had added something after every line as a personal comment – or torment.

 

But today you look a bit different – yet you don’t it’s just that…

You look especially a bit cold – I’m such an idiot. I’m sorry

Your eyes that look at me are filled with pity – I know, I know I was silly

In front of you, I seem smaller – yet it’s always me teasing you about being small

 

Jiyong looked up at the sleeping man once again, this time with misty eyes, not knowing what to do with himself, longing to wake the man and just hug him until this, this feeling went away from the older man’s mind. Yet he had to read on some part of him urged – almost begged.

 

You cut me off right away – Yes, I know bothering when you are writing is stupid but Ji it was important

Your long hair flowing – Too damn poetic and pathetic Choi it’s about Ji not a girl

As it hit my cheek and passed away – the verbal slap not the hair, I just… you won’t even read this Jiyong

You turn away and left right away – maybe not your body but your mind did

 

Jiyong is fighting the tears now, trying so hard not to break down because it’s clear Seunghyun is mad at him, but also at himself, torn and conflicted not sure what leg to stand on. Quickly Jiyong glances up at Seunghyun to make sure he’s still sleeping, peacefully Jiyong hopes, because Seunghyun deserves a peaceful sleep if this has been on his mind since last night.

 

I tried to be fine, trying to change the subject – Well I walked away does that even count?

Though I had so much I wanted to ask you – I just wanted to sleep, my brain wouldn’t shut up I was desperate!

 

Jiyong was still fighting the tears no way in hell was he going to cry not now, if anybody in this room should be crying it should be Seunghyun with Jiyong begging for forgiveness.

 

Nothing comes to my mind –After all this time where it wouldn’t shut up…

As you tremble, you take a step, two steps back – Well okay I once again was the one walking away

You say that I scare you now – You don’t but you kind of scared me last night

You’re like a moon that makes me go crazy – Why is it like this? Not that I want to change it

 

Barely keeping it together, Jiyong reads on

 

A life without you is like an imprisonment for life – I don’t want to do this without you Jiyong

An extinction from the world to the point where I’d go crazy – Maybe I’m already crazy? I think I am

Your existence is a chronic disease, a repetition of pain – But so much light, it’s even painful at times

You’re a lingering attachment in my heart – Please. Please don’t leave it, I need the attachment

 

Jiyong only realizes he is crying when a tears drops on the paper and he sniffles. Quickly he places the paper down and dries his eyes. Looking up at Seunghyun who is luckily still sleeping, unaware of the pain Jiyong is going through right now because of the pain he has written down on paper, with such simple words yet so touching – breaking and destructive at the same time. For some reason Jiyong wants to scream at himself, yell, hit and kick himself because of last night. How could he be so insensitive?! Still sniffling he decides to read on, to break his already breaking heart some more.

 

I love you baby I’m not a monster – But I feel like one so much

You know how I was in the past – Did I become worse now?

When time passes, it’ll all disappear – Hopefully it will

Then you will know baby – Know how much I love you

 

Inhaling deeply, Jiyong forces himself to read on still with tears gliding down over his cheeks.

 

It’s been a while since we’ve met – Well at least the two sides that clashed last night

Your face looks good – It always does I should tell you some more

You got prettier, you were always beautiful in my eyes – It’s almost insane Jiyong

 

Jiyong can’t help but smile, because Seunghyun always tells him he is pretty, if it’s 5 in the morning and both of them are more faced than the other, or if it’s 3 in night and neither of them can sleep. In the middle of the day either in person or over text, during love making when Seunghyun is lost in his own bliss and can only get so few clear sentences out, he repeats it over and over again. So Jiyong doesn’t understand where this is coming from, which makes him fight harder against a sob trying to escape his tight sealed lips.

 

The people of the world have turned their backs against me – I’m used to this, people don’t get me and it’s fine

The corners of their eyes are all twisted up – So used to it

The greatest pain to me, - Ah yes pain wonderful unavoidable pain

Is the fact that you became the same as them – Or normally you aren’t but last night it was as if you where

 

Inhaling shakily Jiyong steals a glance at Seunghyun who is still sleeping. Seunghyun who right now doesn’t have to deal with his emotions and can just relax. Jiyong gasps when he remembers something, the last couple of weeks Seunghyun would practically drag Jiyong to bed, using excuses such as the bed was cold without him, that it was boring without Jiyong telling about his day. Jiyong always complained about how Seunghyun always felt asleep halfway through telling about his day, but maybe Seunghyun had had issues with sleeping other than just yesterday.

 

I need you baby I’m not a monster – I feel so pathetic but I need you so much it hurts

You know me so don’t leave like this – please don’t. I don’t know what to do without you

If even you throw me away, I will die – But if you don’t want me around it’s okay Jiyong, just break it nicely

I’m not a monster – I feel like a monster

 

Gasping for air Jiyong closes his eyes, tries to turn the words out but they echoes in his head, forces him to pay attention, to do something. Anything his heart begs, just help him, we need to help him Jiyong. Letting the paper fly to the ground Jiyong Seunghyun’s cheekbones making sure he is still very much there, not fading away. Jiyong presses a kiss to Seunghyun’s cheekbone and picks up the paper once again.

 

No matter what happens, let’s be forever – I feel like a foolish teen for even wishing this, but I can’t stop myself

When we’re sad, when we’re happy, let’s go till the end – I need you so much it hurts Jiyong

You don’t say that tomorrow – Please don’t ever do what you did last night ever again

Let’s love like today is the last – It might just be but please let me just have this

 

Looking at his self-named fool Jiyong doesn’t care about the tears or how red is his eyes are right now. He just needs his love to wake so he can hug him and tell him they will work it out together – as they always do.

 

Don’t go, don’t go, don’t go, don’t leave me – Stay. Please just stay

Don’t do it, don’t do it, don’t do it, it’s not like you – I’m sorry for last night

Getting farther away, love is breaking apart – But you’re right here and our love is probably not breaking and I’m just overthinking

 

“Of course I’ll stay. You have never given me any reason ever for me wanting to leave.” Jiyong whispers eyes still clued to the paper. A paper that is slowly getting wet from tears.

 

Don’t find me, don’t find me, don’t find me, don’t look for me – maybe I should just go away

The last, last, last image – I really should

of me in front of you, Remember that, Don’t forget me – As long as you remember me, I’ll be happy

 

Barely being able to keep the sobs in, Jiyong fights the urge to stand up and punch something, damage something to get this anger out, an anger burning down his spine, because he has made this much damage on something so precious to him – someone so important.

 

If I try to catch you here, would that be too ridiculous? – I just want you next to me Jiyong

I think I’m sick I think I’m sick – My brain is a mess

I think I’m sick I think I’m sick – I just feel so drained and tired and sick

 

Without thinking it through Jiyong get to his feet, leaving studio 3 still managing to close the door as to not wake Seunghyun. Tears streaming down his face, not caring about what anybody thinks, being blinded by pain and anger – a deep anger aimed at himself. Jiyong slammed his hand into the wall opposite of the one he was standing across from. Sob after sob tearing its way through his throat, gasping for air between sobs, Jiyong barely managed to stay on his feet. All he wanted to do really was to sink to the floor, cry it all out like a small child, before picking himself up and taking care of Seunghyun. Yes, Seunghyun was first priority, but Jiyong knew he couldn’t help him in anyway at all looking like this, being so wrecked emotionally. Leaning against the wall only hearing the sound of his sobs and shaky breathes, he doesn’t hear the door open, too busy with swallowing in his own pain.

“Ji… Jiyong?” A shaky voice asks and for a moment, a very short moment Jiyong thinks it’s a trainee, until he recognizes the voice. It’s Seunghyun, dear, dear sweet amazing Seunghyun.

“Are you okay? What’s wrong?” Seunghyun asks as a five-year old would ask their parent if they found them crying. Jiyong wants to scream at Seunghyun, wants to yell at him for not putting himself first, for always making sure everybody else is okay, before they can notice that something is wrong. Jiyong turns around ready to say just that, even though he knows it won’t make anything better, but the words dies on his lips when he sees Seunghyun. Standing in front of him with sleepy eyes glazed with tears and Tam Tam in one hand is Seunghyun with such a nervous expression on his features, Jiyong starts crying again, he hadn’t even noticed he had stopped. Jiyong almost trips over his own feet as he crushes into Seunghyun, hugging him, gripping onto him as if anybody would ever try to take him away.

“Ji, you’re scaring me.” Seunghyun mumbles not returning the hug and Jiyong almost gives up, until he feels Seunghyun’s strong arms wrap around him. It takes some time and then Jiyong realizes that Seunghyun is crying, he could hear it in his voice, it had gone down an octave or two and sounded struggled almost pained. Without much force Jiyong manages to push Seunghyun back into studio 3, closing and locking the door after him, which means he has let go of Seunghyun. Slowly Jiyong looks up at the man that is still crying, clearly confused, and he grasps his hand dragging him to the couch making him sit down, not like it’s hard at the moment. Seunghyun is too confused to work against him, but he does follow his every move with his eyes.

“Ji..?” Seunghyun asks again looking at him with big eyes, sniffing shortly, clutching Tam Tam to him because Jiyong has let go of his hand. Jiyong crouches in front of Seunghyun making sure to have eye contact with Seunghyun before he even considers speaking.

“Don’t you dare to make this seem like I’m the hurt one here Choi Seunghyun. Don’t you dare to put somebody else before yourself again. The only thing that matters right now is you, not me, not whoever is going to come in here and ask what the is going on, okay?” Jiyong says sternly, having placed both hands on Seunghyun’s cheeks to make sure he won’t break eye contact and to make him know he is right here. When Seunghyun doesn’t respond Jiyong knows there is no point in waiting for him to do, so he goes on.

“I’m sorry about last night Seunghyun, about all the times I nagged at you for falling asleep when you where the one who wanted to listen to me talk so badly. I didn’t realize you had issues sleeping and you should have told me.” Jiyong continued, making sure that Seunghyun heard every single word.

“But…” Seunghyun tried but was cut of right away.

“No but’s about how it would have worried me. I’m not going to deny it wouldn’t have, of course it would Seunghyun! However, it worries me even more that you have been feeling like this for weeks. And it frustrates and makes me sad to hear through your mom and not you that you can’t sleep without your bape hoodie, when you have a lot on your mind. You should have told me Seunghyun. We would find a way to solve it, we still will.” Jiyong said his voice growing tender at the end of the rather rough speech, looking at Seunghyun who once again was crying.

Before Jiyong could even registered what had happened he was engulfed in a hug. Seunghyun clinging onto him like it depended his life. Sobs escaping his throat and causing shockwaves so run through Seunghyun’s body, making Seunghyun cling even harder, more desperate as if he was afraid Jiyong would just vanish into thin air at any given moment.

“I’m… I’m so sorry Ji. I just thought that it would be too much for you with the album you are working on. I didn’t want to trouble you more; I know YG is already breathing down your neck.” Seunghyun said between sobs into the hollow of Jiyong’s shoulder.

“You are never ever too much Seunghyun. Your well-being comes before any song ever! You understand me?” Jiyong said with a mix of tenderness and sternness in his voice. Seunghyun was still clinging onto Jiyong for dear life, desperately trying to breathe which also meant he couldn’t respond. It wasn’t after a while before Jiyong realized that Seunghyun was beginning to hyperventilate, he quickly tore himself away to get a clear look at Seunghyun. A slow panic was beginning to spread like wildfire in his blood. He needed to make Seunghyun calmed down but how?

“Seunghyun, please look at me.” Jiyong begged placing both hands on Seunghyun’s cheeks trying to make him lift his head, since he had almost curled in on himself, something that obviously wouldn’t help on making breathing any easier.

“Hyun look at me.” Jiyong repeated still trying to get Seunghyun to lift his head and let go of his hair, that he was grapping so fiercely onto his knuckles was turning white.

“Hyung look at me!” Jiyong almost yelled at Seunghyun even though he knew that wasn’t the right way to do it, but he was beginning to be blinded by the panic. He needed to do something before Seunghyun fainted because of lack of air. Slowly Seunghyun looked up, still not sitting up straight. Still curled in on himself. Jiyong let out a shaky breathe because at least Seunghyun was looking at him now.

“See not so bad is it? Now you just need to breathe a bit slower.” Jiyong said while keeping eye contact with Seunghyun, to make sure he heard him. Slowly Jiyong removed his hands from Seunghyun’s cheeks and placed them on Seunghyun’s hands - that was still tugging violently at his hair – he carefully intertwined their fingers. Even slower, he pulled down their hands on Seunghyun’s lap without breaking eye contact with him.

“Just sit up straight hyung and it will be so much easier to breathe.” Jiyong said while straightening his posture a bit himself to show Seunghyun they did this together. Carefully Seunghyun began to sit up, uncurling his upper body from his lower and taking a bit deep breathes yet shallow at the same time.

“Okay, now we just need to breathe all the way down in the lungs, hold it there for a few seconds before breathing out again.” Jiyong explained giving Seunghyun’s hands a light squeeze to make sure the he knew somebody was there with him.

Seunghyun took a shaky breath along with Jiyong, before he breathed out again. They continued doing that for several minutes before Jiyong was sure Seunghyun’s breathing was back to normal, before he even considered to talk to him in anything other than comforting words.

“I’m sorry Jiyong.” Seunghyun said while looking down at their intertwined hands, with a slight pout on his lips. Jiyong didn’t even think his actions through until he had started them.

“Don’t. You. Dare. Be. Seunghyun. You. Are. Always. More. Important. To. Me. Than. Any. song. And. I. love. You. So. So. So. Much.” In-between every single word Jiyong placed a kiss to some part of Seunghyun’s face and when he pulled back, he couldn’t help but smile a bit when he saw the blush on Seunghyun’s cheeks.

“Please don’t forget that ever again Seunghyun. Please promise me that.” Jiyong said pressing a kiss to Seunghyun’s cheeks before looking him the eyes waiting for the answer.

“I promise that I won’t forget it again. I’ll tell you if something like this happens again. I’m sorry Jiyong.” Seunghyun said without breaking eye contact, not even when he said sorry, so Jiyong knew that he wouldn’t be able to make him stop saying sorry.

“It’s okay Seunghyun and I’m sorry too, but there is no reason for us to be beating us self-up over this, deal?” Jiyong said even though he knew he would fight to mend the broken pieces that was left after last night. Seunghyun slowly nodded not wanting to say more.

Jiyong couldn’t help himself and leaned into Seunghyun, that was leaning towards him as well.  Their lips meet in a kiss that meant it all was beginning to melt away, and their hearths began to sing in happy reunion.

***

I know I have been bad at updating this story and my excuse is really bad, but commas and I aren't friends in anyway at all.

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think about this story (because for some odd reason it all of the sudden meant a lot to me when I began writing on it again.)