The Beginning and the End

Falling For You

Right click and play: https://soundcloud.com/blupill2/b1a4-pretty#t=0:01

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Oh my god, I can’t believe it, B1A4 will be on the stage soon!* I had only heard the news of B1A4 stopping in my city for their Road Trip tour a few weeks ago and had managed to land a VIP seat right in the middle in the second row. My heart suddenly began to beat excitedly as B1A4’s music can be heard throughout the theatre. The music began to die down signalling the beginning of the concert, an intro video played on the large screen on stage and everybody screamed as each member showed up on screen. My heart just kept beating harder and harder knowing that B1A4 was soon going to be on stage and performing right in front of my eyes.

 

Soon enough, they all ran onto the stage and I joined in with everybody as they went crazy, cheering and waving their light stick to the beat of their songs. Each member looked excited to be performing on stage, especially Jinyoung, he could not stop smiling! The atmosphere was amazing and I could not be any happier, as the concert progressed, I kept catching Baro glancing at me during the performance, knowing that it was probably just some fan-service I didn’t take it too seriously and continued to sing along. As the concert came to an end I was told to line up with the rest of the VIP ticket holders for the Hi-Touch event that came with the ticket. I couldn’t believe that this was happening, this was a once-in-a-lifetime chance to be up close to one of my favourite groups.

 

As I turned the corner, I could see the table where the members were standing for the event; my heart beat faster and faster as I was quickly approaching the table, I put my hands up, “Thank you!” I said excitedly as I touched each member’s hands; Sandeul, C.NU, Gongchan, Jinyoung, and lastly, Baro, “Thank you!” I said again before security told me to hurry *It’s her...* Before I knew it I was already outside with the rest of the fans waiting outside, everybody had managed to push me to the back of the crowd and I had a hard time trying to see if the members were coming out or not. I sighed and decided to try and see them from across the road, as I made it safely across the road I heard the fans scream and saw that the members were saying their last good byes to the fans, Jinyoung and Sandeul were waving happily, C.NU and Gongchan were doing their best fan service and Baro was looking everywhere at the same time waving *Where is she?*

 

I locked eyes with him and Baro did a quick wave over in my direction, shocked, all I could do was raise my hand in a pathetic attempt of a wave back. Baro shot me a smile and I didn’t know what to do, I didn’t know whether I was embarrassed or flattered, without realising, I awkwardly and slowly turned and started walking to the train station with my heart palpitating over what just happened.

 

Baro saw her walk away and was confused as to what had happen but couldn’t think too much of it as security was urging him and the members to go back into the theatre to prevent the fans from going too crazy. The members quickly went into the van and was hit with camera flashes from the fans who were smiling and waving at them from the footpath, Jinyoung was blowing kisses and doing his best with his fan service, Baro took out his phone and took a picture of the fans to put onto his Instagram *Is she there?* he thought as he zoomed into the picture but was disappointed when he found out that she wasn’t in that group of fans.

 

As the van turned the corner and made it’s way down the main road, Baro saw a girl walking by herself with a B1A4 light stick in hand *Maybe…* as the van drove past he turned his head to get glimpse of the girl. His eyes widened with excitement *It’s her!*

 

“Hyung! Stop the car!” he urged. The members looked at Baro like he was crazy,
“Are you alright? I can’t! Your fans might be following!” his manager shouted.

 

Baro took a look out the back window; luckily there was no one behind,

“Look, there’s no one there! Please hyung, stop!” he pleaded acting cute at the same time, “Yah, do you want to get punched?” the manager said as he raised his fist, Baro smiled. The manager sighed, “Araso.” He turned the corner and Baro thanked him with a tap on his manager’s shoulder, “Go on ahead without me, I know how to get to the hotel from here!” The members were confused as to what was going on and just wanted to get to their hotel already, “Yah, are you crazy?” Jinyoung questioned but Baro was already out of the van.

 

I was on my way to the station when I saw a van drive past me quickly, and just as quickly, it turned a corner and parked there, *Okay…not freaky at all…* I was never a fan of vans just because I’ve heard so many scary stories about them. The door to the van slid open and I tightened my gripped on the light stick in my hand, *I will attack you stranger!* I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw who stepped out of the van, Baro. I froze on the spot and was confused about what was going on. Baro looked at me, smiled and waved, I looked behind me but there was no one there, I looked back, he was pointing at me and he was getting closer.

 

*Yes you, babo!* Baro thought with a smile as he waved again.

 

“An…annyeonghaseyo,” I said as I bowed, I saw his van drive away, “Oh, your van…” I said quietly pointing it out. “Ah don’t worry about that, I know how to get to our hotel from here,” Baro replied as he smiled. “Is there…anything you…need?” I immediately face palmed myself *Oh my god, that’s just creepy, what are you doing?!* Baro laughed to himself as he saw her face palm herself *She’s cute AND funny*  

 

“Ah, mianhaeyo, I didn’t mean to sound strange, I’m just—“ I was cut off by Baro, “Do you…possibly want to get coffee with me?” he asked.

Stunned by the question, I didn’t know what to do except stare at him, “Or...maybe not?” Baro said as his shoulders fell.

 

“N-no! I mean yes! I mean…I, I don’t understand what is happening…what is happening?” I asked puzzlingly.
“I’m…asking you out for coffee?” Baro asked again.
“Ah, yes I understand that but…but why?”
Baro took a deep breath, “Would it be weird if I said that I thought you stood out of the audience tonight? That you were the first person I saw when I went on stage? That I…that I may have possibly fell for you?” he confessed as his cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

 

I smiled shyly, “…Really?” my heart palpitated again.
“Well…yeah,” Baro answered as he scratched the back of his neck, embarrassed as to what just came out of his mouth.

 

I lightly laughed at how he reacted, “I’m So Eun, Lee So Eun” I raised my hand up for a handshake.
Baro smiled as his eyes lit up with joy, “Sun Woo, Cha Sun Woo,” he replied as he grabbed a hold of my hand and shook it.

 

Filled with joy, Baro shyly asked again,

“So…coffee?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~