She got me in every way.

Fluttering

 

 

 

Seunghwan you might want to close your mouth-“ The yellow ombre haired girl teased specific girl which can’t stop ogling the leader who was doing a y dance challenge as punishment from losing the speed quiz in Sukira Radio program. Seulgi knew about this all along. She knew it, and she took this advantage to tease the poor Seunghwan girl. Which is the main reason why Seunghwan hate Seulgi so much in not nemesis way.

 

 

Joohyun is an attractive girl. Everyone in this world will admitted it. She have this tinge of innocence aura in her and don’t let Seunghwan described how heaven-ish Joohyun’s smile is. That particular smile that makes Seunghwan weakened on her knees, that can make her melt like a puddle in instant. Oh, and the most special about Joohyun was, her breath-taking eyes. Her dark black orbs are the most attractive. And her orbs plays the main role in describing Joohyun’s feelings. It’s like a mirror of the person behind Bae Joohyun. It will twinkled when she was excited or she desired of something. It will get watery when she was actually feeling sad or upset. It will flared up when she was mad or annoyed. But the most importantly Seunghwan can read Joohyun clearly, more than other people because she is the most observant among of them. Seunghwan thought she was just being too observant towards Joohyun, but when she realized her heartbeat fasten whenever Joohyun came near her. It frighten her, in a good way. But how she can even fall in like with Joohyun? Since when it’s started?

 

 

 

  1. The warm hugs

It was past midnight, Seunghwan can’t get even got a blinked of sleep before she decided to kick away her blanket and to get some warm tea, hoping cup of tea will help her to fall asleep. Being her clumsy self she bumped on the kitchen’s stool which make a loud screeched, she let out an annoyed hissed.

 

“Seunghwan? What are you doing?” Seunghwan turned around before giving a slight sheepish smiled to the owner of the voice before answered, “I just can’t sleep, unnie.” Joohyun chuckled seeing Seunghwan’s cute smiled before walked past her and grabbed the mug on the tray, “Just sit there, I’ll make the tea for you.”

 

Seunghwan’s mind flied while her ear hearing soft clanked from the spoon Joohyun used to stir the tea. Just she woke up from trance, Joohyun already sat beside her with two mugs of tea in front of them. Seunghwan gave a gratitude smiled before hold the warm tea on her palm before sniffed the fresh tea before gave out a satisfied smiled, “Thanks unnie.”

 

Joohyun just gave out a small smiled, “So, why you can’t sleep?”

 

Seunghwan threw her gazed on several tea’s dust that can’t be filtered float around her mug before shrugged, “I’m just too nervous for our debut maybe? I just can’t imagine, what will the people’s reaction. Will they like us? Or they will just kept accusing us to be only a “cover up” after so many company’s crisis-“ Seunghwan’s words being cut off when another pair of hands grabbed the mug from her. With the blink of the eye, the bright blue ombre haired girl already in Joohyun’s embrace. Seunghwan felt her heart skipped a beat, it’s not healthy Seunghwan knew. But surprisingly, Joohyun’s warm hugs are the bestest compared to any warm tea,

 

  1. Holding hands

It’s their first stage on SMTown Concert. And of course, for any rookies it was nerve-wrecking. This is first time they will performed for foreign fans. What will be their response? Is it a positive or negative? Things like this can’t be avoided in Red Velvet’s members’ minds.

 

They had been ushered at the centre of the stage, even it’s quite dark they can hear loud cheering from the fans. But the heartbeat of their voice sounds louder compared than anything. It’s another several seconds before they started to show their charms and conquered the world not just Korea. Another several seconds, before they showed Red Velvet can be loved too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Joohyun side eyeing Seunghwan who was trembling quite badly. Even its dark, Joohyun can feel how Seunghwan was so nervous. With the limited light, she can see how trembled the microphone Seunghwan hold. She slowly reached out for Seunghwan’s hand; cold. Joohyun’s thumb slowly brushed on Seunghwan’s knuckles before gave a slight massaged on her fingers and let it go. Thanks to that, Seunghwan successfully finished her performance. And from that day, Seunghwan knew who she need when she was nervous. A slight of touch from Joohyun makes Seunghwan all better.

 

 

With the things Joohyun does, Seunghwan can’t deny she had crush (?) on her unnie, of course she had been though denying stages and all. But the bear of the group, must say the most brilliant bear that can figure out the situation between Joohyun and Seunghwan; stepped in and confronted Seunghwan. After almost three months denying, Seunghwan came out with a statement, she likes Joohyun, the Red Velvet’s leader. The unnie that took care of her the most. The person that make her felt so special. The petite girl started to avoid the leader, afraid of her own feelings. She won’t let Joohyun knew about this, what if Joohyun will be disgusted with her? She can’t afford that.

 

 

Seulgi and her play-mate, Sooyoung can’t take it anymore seeing how Joohyun and Seunghwan’s relationship became distance from the coward Seunghwan and oblivious Joohyun so they locked up the two pair in the room and won’t let them get out from the room until they sorted things up. It was awkward for both of them, before Joohyun started to do the talkings. It took some arguments among them before Joohyun kissed to shut Seunghwan up for good.

 

 

Now, they are together. Still keeping it secret, sadly. Someday, when both of them have enough courage they will reveal to others than their members. It’s not easy for them, but they believed their love is enough to strive any obstacles in this world.

 

 

Hey girlfriend.” Seunghwan giggled hearing Joohyun calling her nickname before looked up.

 

 

One day when both of us brave enough, let’s fly together. And by then no one can stop us. I love you.” The words from Joohyun’s words being replied with a heat kiss from Seunghwan showing how her heart already dedicated for the one and only Bae Joohyun.

 

 

 

 

 

A rushed ending because i'm . Sorry for this lame shot. Thanks for reading!