The Morning

Patchwork

 

 Cho Hee woke up to the sound of rattling pans coming from the kitchen. She slipped on her slippers and went to investigate. When she got to the kitchen she paused at the sight before her. Jonghyun was standing in a corner with his eyebrows raised, as Taemin whined about being hungry and wanting some meat, to Onew, who was rushing about trying to prepare it for him. Key was sitting up the table telling Taemin to calm down and shut up. Minho must still be in bed because he was no where to be seen.

“Morning Guys.” Cho Hee said walking to the fridge to get a carton of orange juice. Key got up from the table to give her a hug.

“Hiya Cho Hee. Did you sleep well?” He asked

“Ne, I slept very well. Kamsahamnida.”

Cho Hee reaches up to the cupboard next to Jonghyun to get a cup. She stood on her toes so she could reach but before she knew it she felt Jonghyun's warm body pressed against her as he took a cup out and placed it on the table. Her heart skipped a beat. She smiled at him and takes her cup and juice over to the table. She didn't understand why she just felt the ways she did. She had know Jonghyun since he joined Shinee , he had always just been a good friend to her, so, why now?

Cho Hee had just finished eating the breakfast Onew had made her when Minho walked in with a goofy smile on his face.

“Good morning everybody.” He smiled and went over to the now empty pan. He turned to Onew and pouted crossing his arms. “Hyung. You didn't save me any.”

“You should have got up earlier.” Key told him taking all of the dirty dishes over to the sink. Everybody laughed at Minho's expression. He looked like a little kid who had just had his candy taken from him.

“Ah Minho you look so cute.” Cho Hee said pinching his cheeks, “I'll get you some cereal.” His expression all of a sudden changed back to his goofy grin as he picked Cho Hee up and spun her around

“You're the best Cho Hee.” He put Cho Hee down as she went to pour him out some 'Count Chocula' Minho sat down happily munching on his cereal looking at Key smugly. He rolled his eyes muttering something about punishing his children is going to be difficult whilst Cho Hee is here, when the phone rang. Onew picked it up and walked into another room.

“Ah, I can't believe your actually going to live with us.” Taemin chirped, “You should have decided to come here and become an Idol ages ago.”

Cho Hee giggled at Taemin as she washed the dirty dishes in the sink.

“Ney, Taemin, but I had to pas the audition first. Plus without the singing lessons I'd been having I don't think I would have been good enough.”

“Aish don't be ridiculous. You have always had an amazing voice. It runs in your family.” Jonghun lightly slapped her across the head.

“You've gotten prettier,” Key smiled looking at her long shiny black hair, petit face and big round eyes edged with thick lashes. The light freckles she had when she was younger had now vanished leaving her with a perfect complexion. Cho Hee blushed when everybody stared at her studying her over agreeing with Keys comment.

“Nicer body too.” Jonghun smirked watching Cho Hee turn ever redder.

“Ya! Jonghun you ert.” She stuck her tongue out at him and crossed her arms across her chest. Just at that moment Onew came back in the room giving Jonghyun a look that said “Touch my cousin and your dead.” He placed the phone back in it's holder and turned around to face everybody.

“That was Manager. He said to bring Cho Hee with us today.” He directed the rest towards Cho Hee. “You have a meeting with the new manager. You will be seeing the other girls and singing with them to see how you work together. Now hurry up and get changed we need to go in half an hour.”

Cho Hee nodded and ran to her room to get ready, suddenly felt like she had swallowed a bunch of butterflies. She didn't think it would be so soon. She thought they would have at least given her a couple of days before meeting the rest of the new group. She slipped her nightdress over her head and fumbled around her draws looking for something to wear. She had not brought all of her cloths as she had to change trains a lot and didn't want to be carrying a load of bads around with her. Her Appa had given her 200,000 won to go towards new clothes. She laughed as she remembered her Umma pulling her aside pushing another 300,000 into my hand shaking her head at her Appa telling him that he doesn't understand girls at all and 200,000 won would not be enough for shoes and accessories as well.

Cho Hee reminded herself to get the boys to take her shopping soon as she frowned down at her limited selection of clothes. She shrugged it off, grabbing a pair of light blue shorts, a short blue sailor style top and white knee high socks with a blue bow on the top. She slipped on her white tennis shoes and grabbed a white blazer of the hook, on the back of her door. She was about to scramble out of the door until she remembered that she hadn't brushed her hair or put any make up on. When she was finally done she swung the door open and bounced into the living room where everybody was waiting.

When she came into the room everyone looked up stunned by how beautiful she looked. The only one who wasn't smiling whilst looking at her was Onew.

“Is there any point in me telling you to go put on some longer shorts and a looser top?” Cho Hee laughed and kissed her cousins cheek.

“Oppa, you do realize if this new group debuts I will be wearing clothes that cover even less of my body than what I'm wearing right now?”

Onew's face lost it's colour as he thought about his baby cousin wearing clothes like what he had seen in some of the k pop girl group videos.

Everyone laughed at Onew's expression as they climbed into the van that would take them to SM Entertainment 'headquarters'.

Comments =  new Chapters 

Pleeaaassseee I need a little insperation xx