Cheatsheet

ღ ℒ6VE ➸ JYP Entertainment's New Girl Group! {Apply Open}

cheatsheet

dale29885shabet-3.jpg

the cheatsheet

 

1. Only use ulzzangs as face claim! Don't use ulzzangs that have big eyes. They are creepy.

2. The age depends on the position you chose. Make sure if you choose the visual position that you ulzzang is visually attractive!

3. No Mary-Sues! I want a mix of different personalities. The more unique the better!

4. Make sure your talent twin matches your position. If you choose lead vocalist, don't put Kim Taeyeon as your twin. She is way too strong but if you choose main vocalist then you can put Taeyeon in.

5. I'll allow bad backgrounds but don't make it so dramatic! Don't go all crazy with the background as well.

6. For family and friends, I'll allow idol siblings but only one or two. Make sure you guys have the same last name if so. For friends, you can have unlimited idol friends.

7. For love interest, I want only idols and actors as love interests. The age range is maximum four years. I don't want girlxgirl relationships please! I also want your love interests to be from different groups. I don't want everyone to use exo or got7. There are more groups out there.

8. For ethnicity, you have to be at least part korean. I don't care if she is mexican or french. Make you character at least part korean.

9. I'm going to choose six people because I'm not going to be in the story. You can also apply twice.

10. Password is in the foreword.

11. In your app, can you add your persona, talent twins (singing, dancing, rapping, talking), height/weight. Also likes +5, dislikes +5, hobbies +3, habits +2, trivias unlimited.

12. Have fun!

13. K... bye.