Chapter 1: The First Day

The K-Celeb Puzzle

Ch. 1

(General POV) After all the best stars in Seoul, Incheon and even Ulsan and the whole of Korea arrived to this gorgeous boarding school, Kim Dong-min announced that this is one of the most prioritised years in SeoulStar Highschool as the system will be different from the future years. Every group of students came up on stage introducing themselves, firstly 5 young ladies came up and said that they are from a group called f(x), they were Victoria, Sulli, Krystal, Luna and Amber… Another few bunches of students came up and introduced themselves. Then Kim Dong-min said,"Look at the board and see which room you belong in, go to your own respective rooms which will be in the East and West buildings, girls go to the west, boys go to the east, then pack up, change into your uniforms which will be in the wardrobe, wash up, then come back down at 12:45 to have lunch with your roommates, alasseo?" Everyone rushed to see which room they are in then they ran to the buildings, like the people were cars and they were in a rush hour.

(SJH POV) After Chairman Kim announced the notice, everyone was like rushing towards the board, I was very excited but everyone, just everyone is blocking my view! After a few struggles, I found out that I was in room W807 and my roommate is Lee Yoo-ri and Choi Yeo-jin! I hope they will not mess up with the room and making me clean up… I said annyeong to nae dongsaeng Soo-young, then I was very excited to see my roommates and my room. I hurried to the west building, afraid that all my roommates are in the room and I'm the last one. I ran till I was out of breath and I finally arrived to my room.

I was very amazed by how the room was designed: Three Grand Hyatt beds expertly each aligned on a wall; a white marble desk along with a black leather swivelly chair next to the head of the bed; a touchscreen phone, a tablet, a laptop, a LUV sensor light and an electronic calendar all on the marble desk; with a board and bookshelf on the wall; three hooks and a safe under the table; three wardrobes lying on a wall; a hanging-table that holds the jug of water and the three decorated glasses. But the thing that surprised me the most is the black glass tube in the middle of the room! Of course I was curious and I found out that this is a toilet!! More amazingly, I can't even see anything from the outside but I can see everything inside! Anyways, a girl who was unpacking was too busy that she didn't notice me going inside the room, I tried to make her notice me by fake coughing, she turned over and awkwardly said,"Erm, hello? Wait, you must be Song Ji-hyo or Lee Yoo-ri then." That hint made her Choi Yeo-jin then… Her big beautiful eyes curiously were staring at me, she was using her eyes to ask me who I was, I said,"Omo, I'm Song Ji-hyo. And–" Yeo-jin interrupted,"Ohh! Are you the president's daughter?" "Y-yes… And you are?" "Oh, I'm the good-for-nothing Choi Yeo-Jin, just a police's daughter." "Oh, ok," I said, trying to not let her know I was bored. Then I think she saw my mind 'cause she said,"Carry on with your work."

She was also busying herself unpacking, I was unpacking as well. When Choi Yeo-jin almost finished unpacking, Lee Yoo-ri ran into the room, saying,"Omg! I'm dead meat!" We turned around and saw her briskly unpacking and stuff, I was very worried but at the same time scared that she will snap at me if I ask her stuff. All three is us is very busy packing and once we saw the tablet and smartphone, we instantly grabbed our own and set it up excitedly. I was the first the be ready and said,"After we all gotten ready, let's be closer and introduce ourselves, yehet?" Both of them said,"Mmm… alasseo."

After 20 minutes, we sat on our chair and Lee Yoo-ri started off,"Lee Yoo-ri, mida, I'm an actress' daughter, nothing much, born in the year of 1996 and loves watching The Walking Men: Transformation. And you are?" She was eyeing at me and I said,"Song Ji–" Lee Yoo-ri interrupted,"Omo omo omo, are you the president's daughter?" I replied,"Ne…, and as you all know, I'm the president's daughter and like reading and sports" Then Yeo-jin introduced herself and we all played some games, like the grocery memory game and 목-찌-빠. We came down hand-in-hand, knowing more about each other. We found the cafeteria which is N204 and we sat in a table which we didn't fight over with someone as we came early, we only came when it's 11:50 and the lunch ajumonis haven't even prepared the food! Well we saw 9 young girls, which I think they are in 9th or 10th Grade also patiently waiting while reading those teen gossip magazines and I heard them talking about their debut. I was thinking,"No way! Grade 9 or 10 then already debuting! Jeongmal!" Then I thought of myself, debuting already in Grade 5, so I was overreacting. Then I thought of something, maybe we can chat about our debuts! I instantly blurted out,"Omo! When are your debuts? And are you an actress or singer?" Lee Yoo-ri replies,"Since Grade 6 and actress." Choi Yeo-Jin replied after a long awkward pause,"Since Grade 8 and another and actress here! And Ji-hyo unnie?" I said in shyness,"Since Grade 5 and actress…" Their mouths were dangling open and stared in shock, thinking that I was too extreme. I defended,"Jin jja, I really debuted since Grade 5, don't judge" Sheesh, my bad character is back…

We waited for around 1 hour and Chairman Kim said,"No one is late, right? Now go to get your food and Grade 7s first, no groaning ok Grade 12s? After everyone gets their food and finished eating, clean up and go to your classrooms." I got kimbap and ddeokbboki, I think it's because it's the first day, so Chairman Kim has these cuisines up his sleeves. As we ate, time goes by and at the blink of an eye, it's already 1:30 and we were burping because of the daebak food we had. We had to look at the board again to see which class I'm in and whoop-whoop, I'm in Class 12A, with my newfound friends. I went to room 1210 and saw the clean classroom and the pure marble tables and royal black chairs. After 20 minutes, a male teacher wearing all green came in and said,"Annyeong, I'm your classmate- omo! I mean teacher and call me Yoo-ssi!" We only laughed and "Yoo-ssi" said,"Be serious now, I really have some important notices to announce, first, we will have an excursion to the bookstore to buy the stationery and books, then go back home to say our final goodbyes to our family and get all our bags tomorrow. Second, there's this timetable which I will hand out now. Third, we will relax today and tomorrow but not after tomorrow…"

After these handouts and notices, we headed back up to our rooms to play games and getting to more about each other. Then we washed up and went to sleep… This day is really fun and exciting!