Jealousy

Jealousy

"Jimin!!" I walked in our shared home and saw no sign of him. "Okay...I guess he's gone." I walked into the kitchen to get the one thing I wanted the most. "Who ate my pudding?" I asked when I didn't see it in the spot where I hid it. I closed the refrigerator and saw a note. 'You're in trouble ;).' I grunted, crumbling the note with a nasty look on my face. "JIMIN!!!!!" I know he's here because I could hear his cute, but annoying at the moment, laugh. I walked into the living room and saw a note on the tv remote. 'Its going to be hard to watch without the batteries.' Why is he acting this way?' "Jimin can you please come out?" I walked into the bathroom and another note was on the mirror with a arrow pointing down. Rolling my eyes I crouched down to open the cabinets. "I'm going to kill him." I took my tampon box that was empty but with one in it. I held it in my hand and stormed into our room. "PARK JIMIN!!!!" His head popped from behind the bed with his adorable eye smile. I wanted to smile but I just throw the at him, "Jimin what is this?" "Its a ...dose that mean you wanna get it on." "That's not what I mean. What's with all the notes?" "You tell me." I rolled my eyes and walked out of the  room. He jumped over the bed and pulled me back in the room, slamming the door. "Where are you going?" "No where. What's wrong with you?" "I can't tell you. You have to fugue it out." "Jimin move," I pushed him aside and opened the door but she slammed it again. "Your not going anywhere." She dropped, wrapping his arms and legs around my lower body. "Jimin, what are you doing?" "I'm wrapping you up so you can't leave me." "Why would I leave you?" Then it hit me. "Jimin are you jealous?"

 

He looked up at me like a lost puppy. "Your jealous." I poked his cheek and began to laugh. "It's not funny." "Yes it is. Your jealous for no reason." "There is a reason. Today when you were with Jungkook, you let him hug you and you played with his hair and-" "Jimin, Jungkook was feeling a little home sick so I was comforting him, noting more, noting less." "Really?" He stood up and cupped my face. "Promise." "Good," he quickly pecked me before playing with my checks, "now, let's use that ."