Morning Sunshine

Love Sick

I woke up to complete silence in the dorm. The orange glow of the setting sun seeped through the window on the other side of the room.

I opened my still tired eyes to see a still sleeping Taemin on my chest. His eyes closed, but shifting under his lids.

I smiled at him, sprawled out on top of me. He had somehow rolled over in his sleep, so that his chin was on my chest and his arms rested by my shoulders.

"Minnie, wake up." I whispered softly while running my hands up and down his back. He seemed to want more sleeping time so he tightened his hold in me, his arms slipping around my neck.

I let out a soft laugh, feeling a warmth spread through my chest that made me incredibly happy.

The happiness I felt was something that made me want to wake him up with soft kisses all over his face and sweet words. I wanted him to wake up knowing how much I loved him.

I had slept so well, it felt like I had slept centuries, and I was sure that was brought on simply by Taemin's presence.

I looked at him, grumbling and mumbling in his sleep, hair falling into his eyes.

He would need a haircut soon, the stylists would most likely want something short. I didn't want to see ihis hair go just yet. I want to be able to run my fingers through it while kissing him and brush it out of his eyes as I whisper 'I love you.'

"Tae, wake up." I say a little louder, feeling my heart flutter as he shifts on me.

I smile as I see his eyes flutter open. Dark eyes heavy with sleep stare back at me and full lips say my name.

"Minho..." he says with a low sleepy voice.

My heart is beating hard and fast, and my mind repeats a single thought in a million different ways.

Taemin, I love you.

Minnie, I'm in love with you.

There is no one in this world for me other than you.

You are the love of my life.

My heart belongs to you.

You are the most important person in the world to me.

There is nothing I wouldn't do for you.

I love everything about you.

I love you, Taemin.

My thoughts become jumbled and incoherent as his eyes widen, realizing who his pillow was. He begins to sit up and I tighten my arms around his waist and let my heart guide me, completely giving up on words.

Sitting up and bringing one hand to his face, I keep him there for a second. Wide eyes stare back at me as I lean close to him and let our foreheads touch. I feel a breath escape from his parted lips, and he shivers in my arms.

My heart, ready to burst, tells me to close the gap and let our lips touch.

I open my eyes to look at his face once more, and I see his eyes open, staring back at me.

All the feelings I've had locked away in my heart since the second I met him come flowing out, leaving my heart light and finally feeling free.

He tastes like chocolate and marshmallows and something that is undeniably Taemin. I hold him close, letting my mind go completely, kissing him with everything I've got.

His hands make their way into my hair, and his lips move just as eagerly as mine.

We remain in our own little world, kisses becoming somewhat frantic, neither of us able to get enough of each other. We could care less that we were in the living room or that any of the other members could walk in at any second.

I break our kiss, our lungs already screaming for oxygen, and he glances at me through half-lidded eyes. Light breaths leave his lips and I just look at him.

He looks amazing with his lips swollen and a dark, crimson blush on his cheeks.

Taemin, who somehow ended up on my lap, closes his eyes and presses his forehead to mine once again.

I feel a simple phrase wanting to leave my lips. My wandering hands leave his hips and I place them on either side of his face. I brace myself for what is to come, and I take a deep breath.

"Taemin-ah," I pause, feeling my heart beating frantically against my ribcage, "I-"

Startled by a door opening, he jumps and ends up sprawled on the floor.

"Taeminnie!" Key yells from the hall, using his nagging umma tone.

He sounds slightly angry and he nearly stomps through the dorm. Taemin quickly stands up and I sit up on the couch, both of us trying to compose ourselves like nothing happened.

Key stomps right past us into the kitchen yelling, "Taeminnie! Come help me cook! Frog face! Go wake up Jonghyun and go to the store and get me some pain killers!" 
 

Key was in a horrible mood the whole evening. Even after the pain killers Jonghyun and I got him for his headache, he was as pissed off as ever.

Key wouldn't even look at Jonghyun most of the time, but when he did, he would look away immediately and engross himself with his cooking. I thought nothing much of it, things like this happened kind of often. Key was probably frustrated, or Jjong had done something to confuse him more.

I just wished they'd get together so the rest of us can stop suffering. A mad Key is a Key no one escapes from. While cooking, Key realized Jinki hadn't made an appearance yet. The poor leader got dragged out of his room, still half asleep, only to wash dishes.

The silent nightmare that was dinner had finally ended, and I was finally back in my room.

I hadn't had a chance to talk to Taemin alone, and my nerves were killing me. Everything would have been so much easier if Key hadn't interrupted us. I had almost told Tae I was in love with him, and it would have been perfect. Any chance I got now, I would be too nervous and who knows how horribly it could turn out.

I laid in bed, fully awake, wishing that everything had gone uninterrupted. I blushed at the memory of us kissing on the couch and smiled sadly at how I had almost told him I loved him.

We had a full day tomorrow, and I wouldn't have much a chance to be alone with him, so I knew it would have to wait at least a couple of days.

I picked up my phone from my night stand and just looked at it for a minute. I considered texting him for a minute before putting the phone back in it's spot. It would have to wait, I didn't want to rush him into talking to me if he wasn't over everything.

I curled up in bed and grabbed a pillow and hugged it close. It had been so nice to sleep with Taemin in my arms, and I already missed him. He was like an addiction to me. Any slight bit of affection he gave me left me yearning for more. That kiss made me breathless and light headed, and every time I thought about it mad me want to drag him out of Jonghyun's and his room into mine.

I shut my eyes tightly trying not to think about him too much, but, like usual, that proved to be too difficult for me.

"Taemin..." I whispered and let out a deep sigh.

My heart twisted a bit and it could hardly wait to be near him again. It screamed at me to go get him, but I denied myself that. I only held the pillow closer and buried my face in it.

I thought I was imagining things heard the door to my room slowly creek open.

I thought I was falling asleep when I heard it shut softly.

I thought I was dreaming when I heard light footsteps approach my bed.

I thought I was dead when I felt someone pull the pillow out of my grasp and slide in next to me.

I felt like I was being brought back to life when I heard Taemin whisper my name.

"Minho..." he sighed softly nuzzling into my chest.

"M-Minnie?" I stuttered, trying to get some room in between us.

"What are you doing in here?" I say nervously when he doesn't respond, and my mind starts reeling.

"Jonghyun-hyung is snoring really loud and Key-hyung is in my bed." he mumbles, but his voice is not sleepy.

"You could've gone to Key's room... why come to me?" I need a definite answer from him. He's making excuses and I need to head him say he wanted to be with me. He had to know he was making no sense. Key's room was empty, and, for god's sake, there was another empty bed right across from mine.

"Hyung, do I really have to answer that? I'm pretty sure you know why I came to you." he mumbles, face still burried in my chest.

"I have absolutely no idea what you mean, you're gonna have to explain." I say, using my best acting skills to sound clueless.

"Hyuuuung, it's embarrassing!" he whines, finally moving his face away from his chest to look at me.

"Huh? What's embarrassing? I still don't know what you mean." I say, unable to keep up the the facade, smile breaking out onto my lips.

"I hate you..." he says, glaring at me.

"Oh, I don't think you do, Minnie." I say, a Cheshire Cat grin on my face.

I move my face into the crook of his neck and I let my lips graze the skin near his Adam's apple. He shivers as I do so, and he says, "I hate you..." once again.

There was something different about it this time, it was breathy and light, and it almost sounded like a completely different three word phrase.

"Say it." I let my lips rub against the soft skin of his neck as I say each word.

"I came because I wanted to be with you." He says it all in a rush of words, tilting his head back.

It wasn't what I wanted to hear anymore. I had become more greedy as our conversation progressed, but I let it go. He probably wanted to hear me say it first.

I pressed my lips to the side of his neck, kissing it lightly. It was a silent 'thank you' and I was going to pull back, but it seemed like I wasn't the only one being greedy.

His hand went into my hair, and tugged on a handful while pushing my face to his neck again. I didn't fight him though, I gave him what he wanted and I left a trail of wet kisses and small bites all over his neck.

My name left his lips as a soft moan, "Minho~," it made me blush but I loved it. He rarely said my name without it being accompanied by 'hyung.' It was special and I loved hearing it.

I moved back a little to smile at him, but before I could even do a thing, he grabbed my head and kissed me. His lips were on mine and I was too surprised to respond at first, but that wasn't a problem for him.

He pulled himself closer to me and I wrapped my arms around his small waist, still somewhat surprised he was kissing me like this. I didn't mind off one bit though. I knew from our little make out session on the couch that he didn't like to hold back, and there was no way in hell I was going to protest.

The kiss deepened, and we both fought for control. He slid his hands down my chest, making a point to go painfully slow. His hands stopped at the hem of my shirt, and I almost let him go on and take it off. Before he could, I broke our kiss, still panting. I grabbed his hands, blushing at the thought of where that kiss may have lead, and brought them up to my lips.

There was a hurt look in his eyes, like rejection, and it broke my heart. I didn't like seeing him like that, I wanted him smiling and happy, but I really didn't trust myself.

Looking at him, I kissed each of his knuckles and smiled at him.

"Minnie, don't you think we were going a little to fast?" I say smiling and through the faint light of the moon, I saw the blush on his cheeks. There was a little moment of realization visible in his face and his eyes widened a bit.

"S-sorry..." He mumbles looking away from me, down to the bed where our intertwined hands laid.

"You have nothing to apologize for, well maybe you do, but is not like you were doing it on purpose. You really have no idea what effect you have on me."

Them I remember that he had been teasing me since yesterday. He knew what he could do to me.

"Well, you may have somewhat of an idea," I laugh, "you've been tempting me since yesterday!"

"Pabo, it's been much longer than that! You just never pay attention to me..." he says sounding a little dejected.

"I never pay attention to you?" I almost yell, but I remember we're not alone in the dorm, "You're the one who never pays attention to me! I've been in love with you for god knows how long, and I stare at you so much even the fans notice!"

Almost immediately, I blush and realize what I said. I knew this would happen! I knew I would mess it up somehow! Why couldn't Key wait a little longer to interrupt us? It would have been so much easier then!

"Minho, what did you just say?"

My nerves are killing me and his nails are digging into my hands with anticipation. I feel like all the blood in my body has gone up to my cheeks and I can't get my mouth to work.

It takes me a while, but I finally calm down enough and I look at his eyes. Small half moons look back at me, shimmering, and they relax me. Seeing him look at me like that, happiness all over his face, the words slip out of me easily.

"I'm in love you, Taemin." I say looking into his eyes, then shiny dropping my eyes to our hands.

"I have been for a very long time, and it's getting more difficult for me to keep my distance."

"Say it again, please. I like hearing you say it." He says, laughing, tears at the corners of his eyes.

I let his hands go, and just as the tears fall, I wipe them away.

"I love you, Taemin."

He throws his arms over my neck and he starts crying. I hold him like that for a while and, eventually, in between sobs, he says it back.

"I love you, too, Minho!" my heart skips a beat, or a couple, it could have stopped for all I know, but I feel so overwhelmingly happy.

It's not like I didn't know, I had felt it when he kissed me, I felt it when he said my name, I felt it with how he took care of me, but it was so amazing just to hear him say it. 
 

I held him for the whole night, he slept in my arms, and that's where he was when I woke up.

I hadn't wanted to open my eyes at first, horrified at the thought that it could have been a dream. I felt another pair of lips on my own, and I had a feeling it wasn't a dream. I was warm all over and the weight of his body on my chest was so reassuring.

When I opened my eyes, he was already looking at me. His hands were laced together on my chest, his chin resting on top.

The early morning light shone through the window across the room, and it made me feel even warmer.

I looked at him on my chest, really looked at him.

I looked at his eyes, illuminated by the light.

I looked at the lips I knew were mine.

I looked at his entire face every feature, every curve, every eyelash, knowing he was all mine.

"Good morning, Minho." I smile at the greeting and at how he says my name. I trace his spine with my fingers and I smile at him with my other hand in his hair.

"I love you, Minnie..." I whisper, eyes never leaving his.

He smiles back at me, a smile that melts my heart and makes me feel like flying, and he says, "I know."

Those words mean so much to me, others may have taken it differently, but to me, they make me feel like I've done something wonderful.

He knows I love him.

He can feel it.

After a while of him just looking at me and smiling, he says it back.

"I love you, too." And like the morning sunshine on our faces, I feel it too.