Final;

He's Mine!

 

 

He hears soft whispers of his name being called after his sudden awake. He blinks his eyes until his vision starts to focus, and the disturbance comes from his lovely boyfriend, Jimin.

 

“Good morning.” Jimin greets with his precious eye smile that brighten the room, taking over the sun and his uncontrollable fluttering heart.

 

Taehyung beams at the sight and gives him a nod, too tired to speak a word, but strangely requires much energy to move his arm, cuddling his boyfriend for warmth.

He hears Jimin chuckling at his action, and it makes him feel weirdly chirpy inside. He was about to burst into giggles but somehow he manages to keep it inside instead.

He thank his brain for solving the puzzle of Jimin’s unusual behavior, and feels really fortunate for recognizing Jimin’s feelings for him.

 

Taehyung isn’t dense or stupid as you presume he would be… He is just in denial.

The thought about his feelings for him has never cross his mind before, since the two of them are best buddies, which also seem quite impossible for a change of their relationship. However, that’s not the only reason why he never thought about the chances for them both, because he thought Jimin is attracted to the talented and full of “swag” Min Yoongi, or Suga, as people would likely call him.

 

Although, that shouldn’t worry him anymore, because guess what? Jimin is official his, and the members knows about it, so there’s no need for him to press the panic button.

 

 

But,

That’s what he thought it would be…

 

 

1.

He squints his eyes and concentrates on the scene in front of him from far distance of his boyfriend and his hyung, giggling with each other with such delight on their faces.

It irks him.

He wonders what’s the reason behind the humorous action that causes his boyfriend to adorably giggle like that with the lame hyung.

No offence, but Yoongi also calls himself lame or boring, so no harm is needed, thank you.

He squints his eyes closer together and half glares at the two when Jimin feeds his cup of noodle that he had made for him to Yoongi!

He clenches his teeth at the sight, and quietly growls at them.

 

This moment shouldn’t be happening because,

a. Taehyung made that for him.

b. Jimin is his.

So,

c. Yoongi should run away.

 

Taehyung judges Yoongi from the bottom to the top with a disgust expression on his face and whispers to himself,


How dare he. How dare he flirt with my man with his cool vibes?”

 

Taehyung found himself wanting to scratch Yoongi’s face, but instead he walks towards them and take a seat beside Jimin.

 

“Did you like the noodles I made for you?” Taehyung asks, grinning at him.

“Its just noodles. There’s nothing special about that.” Yoongi said, earning a loud laughter from his boyfriend.

 

Taehyung would love to swear in front of his face but Yoongi will possibly cry and whine to his mommy.

 

You’re lucky today.

 

“Shut up.” Taehyung fires back.

 

Well, at least he didn’t swear.

 

“I’m just joking.” Yoongi chuckles. 

 

Wow, I feel so much better—Not.

 

“Sorry.” Taehyung apologizes.

 

I’m following the life rule of ‘respecting your elders’.

 

“Tae, it’s delicious. You make the best noodles!” Jimin smiles, and unexpectedly pecks on his cheek.

 

Taehyung cheeks turn pink, and he knows he couldn’t stay mad for a day because Jimin is too adorable to resist. He pecks his cheek, returning the favor, which cause Jimin to feel all shy and giddy.

 

“You two are adorable.” Yoongi compliments.

“And please get a room.” Yoongi added.

“Aw, hyung, are you jealous?” Jimin tease.

“Jealous of what?”

“Are you jealous to see us together?” Jimin question.

 

Taehyung gets ready for himself to glare at Yoongi as he waits for his answer.

 

“You’re funny.”

 

Taehyung eyes soften. He didn’t expect that answer.

 

Good job, hyung. You’re careful this time.

 

“I feel so hurt. You don’t want me as a boyfriend?” Jimin asks with his fake frown, but a slight smile played on his lips while eyeing on Taehyung.

 

Taehyung pierce his stares at Yoongi and scrunch his face as he waits for the next answer that will probably make him burst into flames.

 

“Well, I rather have you than Taehyung.” Yoongi smiles.

 

What.

 

“What did you say, fool?” Taehyung snaps.

“I said, I rather have Jimin than you.” Yoongi stuck his tongue out.

“If you say that again, you’ll receive a punch from me.” He hisses.

“Whoa there, I’m just saying the truth.”

 

Taehyung glares at him until Jimin breaks the tension atmosphere.

 

“Too bad I have Taehyung and I will never leave him.” Jimin shines brightly making Taehyung melt in the moment.

 

“Ew.” Yoongi comments.

 

 

2.

Taehyung and Jimin is relaxing on the couch, playing with each other’s hair until Jimin speaks up,

 

“Tae, let’s go out on a da—“

“Jimin! I need your help.” Yoongi shouts, intruding the couple.

 

This guy again.

 

“Why are you here?” Taehyung glares.

“Uhm, I need Jimin for a second, well not really a second but—“

“No.”

“This is important, Taehyung. It’s for the album.”

“No.”

“Taehyung, no matter what answer you’re going to say, I’m going to take him.”

 

Yoongi holds onto Jimin’s wrist and pulls him away from the couch,

 

“No!”

 

Yoongi and Jimin halts,

 

“I’m coming with you.”

“Alright.” Yoongi shrugs.

 

Taehyung was about to catch Jimin’s hand but he was too late, sadly.

He walks with them from behind with his feet stomping on the floor like a whiny kid who doesn’t have his candy.

 

 

 

 

 

He grins to himself as he looks at the stern but beautiful appearance of his boyfriend singing his heart out with much passion that will make all the girls swoon by his voice, including Taehyung but he’s a male by the way, however that doesn’t matter since Jimin’s voice is attractive to both genders.

Taehyung knows he’s rambling but that shows how amazing Jimin really is.

 

Jimin steps out from the recording room and asks the both of them,

 

“How was I?”

 

Before he could reply, Yoongi cuts him off,

 

“Whoa, girls will go wild when they hear your voice.”

 

Taehyung snaps his head towards Yoongi, that’s my line fool.

 

“Thanks, hyung! I couldn’t do it without you.”

 

What?

What are you doing, Jiminnie?

 

“I appreciate the comment, but run to your boyfriend there before he explode from your lack of attention to him.”

“Oh?” Jimin turn his head to the pouting Taehyung, “Oh right, I forgot about him.” He smirks

 

Taehyung thought the smirk is all in his head but wherever that is, everything makes him burn.  

He glares at the silent boy who’s staring at him in confuse by his sudden attack of eyes, and daringly grabs his wrist forcefully pulls him down to his lap. He wants to snap a shot of Jimin’s half terrified and half bewildered expression because the sight makes him smirk. 

However, that’s not what his intention was.

His intention was to—Jimin gasps.

His intention was to plant his lips to his and Jimin’s reaction makes him smile. He could feel how tense Jimin was as they lock their lips together, but he slowly melts to the kiss and shuts his eyes in bliss.  

 

“Oh god, you two are cute and all but please, find a room to do all your kissy stuff.” Yoongi irks.

 

 

3.

Taehyung swings his hand with his boyfriend together, walking to the kitchen downstairs like it just them two together at the house.

 

“You guys better not be kissing at the kitchen.” Yoongi said, startling the both of them.

“We’re not.” Jimin blushes.

“We would but you just had to block the moment.” Taehyung fume, talking informally at him.

“What did you say?” Yoongi sneer.

 

“Taehyung!” Jimin scolds.

 

Taehyung exhales, and wonder why he’s mad all of the sudden.

 

“Sorry.” Taehyung said, half sincere.

“You better be. You’re so odd these days.”

“I’m sorry that I couldn’t even—”

“What?” Jimin and Yoongi said in sync.

“Nothing.”

 

What are they surprise about? Geez.

 

“Yoongi hyung, do you want some cereal?”

“Sure.” Yoongi smiles.

 

Taehyung gasp, “What about me?”

“Oh right, sorry.” Jimin giggles.

“Oh right sorry?” Taehyung repeats.

“Taehyung, chill out. He just cares more about hyungs than you would do.”

“What did you say?”

“Chill. I said you to chill. Jimin knows you want some cereal since he’s your boyfriend and all, and plus, I was just joking.” Yoongi shakes his head.

“Well, jokes hurt sometimes.”

“Maybe you should learn not take joke seriously.”

“Maybe you should understand how human would think.”

“That’s quite surprising to hear from someone who’s clearly an alien.” Yoongi chuckles.

 

Before Taehyung could smash Yoongi’s head to the table,  

 

“Guys! What are you two fighting for?” Jimin yell.

“I don’t know. Taehyung gets mad all of the sudden.” Yoongi shrugs.

 

Taehyung seriously wants to smash his head.

 

“Wow, I’m causing so much trouble.” Jimin mumbles.

“What trouble?” Taehyung ask.

“My amusement.”

“What do you mean?”

“You don’t need to know.” Jimin smiles.

 

Jimin places three bowls of cereals on the table and sits down in between the two of them. He stares at Yoongi and notice something. Bingo.

 

“Hyung, why are you eating so sloppily?” Jimin chuckles.

“What?”

“There’s something on your lips.”

“Seriously?” Yoongi sigh, “I didn’t get enough sleep.”

 

Jimin sees Yoongi struggling to remove the bits of cereal on his face, and he smirks.

 

“Let me help.”

 

Jimin wipes the bits away with his index finger slowly, just for fun.

 

“Thanks Jimin.”

“You’re welcome, you should probably sleep more, hyung.”

“I know,” Yoongi grins and ruffles Jimin’s hair causing an outburst from the other.

 

“No!” Taehyung shouts.

 

Taehyung wraps his arm around Jimin built body and let his head rest on his shoulder.

 

“He’s mine, don’t touch him!” Taehyung barks.

 

Yoongi sits there with a blank expression on his face that screams, you’re dead to me.

Taehyung knows he’s in trouble but at least he could claim that Jimin is his to him.

 

 

 

 

Jimin spills his secrets of what he’s been planning on Taehyung to make him jealous, which took an unexpected turn of Taehyung getting pissed most of the time but he’s glad it’s over with.  

Taehyung sigh when Jimin finishes telling his story.

 

“I’m sorry, Tae. You were hot when you’re jealous.” Jimin laughs.

 

Taehyung lifts his eyebrow.

 

“You’re so naughty.”

What? You suddenly kiss me at the studio and Yoongi hyung got really mad.”

“Whose fault was that?”

“Your jealousy.”

 

Taehyung huff.

 

“Who cares? You’re y when you’re jealous and I could strip you at that moment.” 

 

 

“Who’s stopping you?” Taehyung smirks.

 

 


 

I didn’t expect this to be long but woo, look at that. I’ve finished this at four in the morning, how healthy am I? Lmao.

By the way, thanks for subscribing because wow 32 subscribers? Impossible.

Haha, I’m hugely flattered and I hope fortune will follow your path forever.

Plus, I wouldn’t be up this late in the morning if only BANGTAN WAR OF HORMONE MV HAS TO COME OUT ALL OF THE SUDDEN. AHHHHH.

Sorry guys, I got really carried away with making gifs ;u;