School...

A silent crush...?

Your POV :

Ughh.. It's school again . Where my heart will go out of control whenever I see him. "HYEJIN-AHH! COME OUT AND EAT YOUR BREAKFAST!" I changed into my school uniform and went out. -.- It's only 6.30 in the morning and school doesn't start till 8. After preparing , I went to school.

At school :

Sigh.. Here goes another day at this place... "KYYAAAAAAA!!!" huh? Oh, here comes Infinite again.. "OPPAAA!" Aish, those fangirls ! So noisy ~! Suddenly, SungYeol turned and saw me . I looked at him, surprised that he saw me. O_O "Hah..." He laughed...? Why did he laugh? Did I look funny today? .... "RINGGG RINGGG!" Oh , there goes the school bell. Better hurry up to class..

At class:

"Good morning everyone!" Mrs Park said. "Good morning Mrs Park" the whole class groaned. Mrs Park sighed and said," right.. Let's get to class.. Oh before  I forget, a few students transfered to our class." Did I mention I was in the first class? :P Right then, Infinite came in and swooned all the girls' hearts , including mine . They introduced themselves and took their seats. Most of them sat in the back where there were extra seats. Unfortunately (or lucky!) , SungYeol sat beside me in that empty seat. He smiled at me and I flushed red . Though he's not my type,he's still cute. (xP) The girls around me started to shoot me death glares . I kept my head down and thought better than to talk to the kingkas of the school. "Umm, hi? " Huh? I looked beside me. SungYeol , one of the kingkas of the school , was actually talking to me? And smiled and laughed?? What is going on here?! "Not gonna reply me? " SungYeol said . Weird how he sounds disappointed.. "Huh? Oh no, hi... I-I'm HyeJin.." ughhs, why did I introduce myself? He doesn't even care! "Oh hi HyeJin. Cute name xD" He said. Hehees, he complimented me (in a way) . I kept my head down to cover my red face. Time seems to fly really slowly. " Erm, are you alright?" SungYeol asked. "Hmms? I guess s-so?" I replied. "Oh good then. Thought you might be attacked by those fangirls somehow..." He said , looking away. Hm? He cares about me? "RINGGG RINGGG!" Oh yippee! Next class, to avoid replying (or stuttering) SungYeol's weird questions.

A/N : You might be wondering why Infinite went into your class since they are older than you? Its Music class (only this class - a special class) so its any age :D

I went to my locker to get my textbook for the next class. As I closed my locker, a girl came up to me and said, " Are you friends with Infinite? " Oh no, I hope I don't get beaten up by those fangirls! "Relax, I'm not those CRAZY fangirls,"she stressed on the word, crazy. "I am a fangirl, though. Just wanna make friends? Since it's the first day of school?.." Pheww.. "Umm.. O-Okay I guess.. Haha..." Coincedentally, we had the next same class.. " Oh what's your name?" "HyeJin (:" "Oh, Im JaeIn :D"  -class- soon, class ended and its lunch break/recess.. 

A/N : Sorry for the rush. Need to get to Infinite part :D

At cafeteria :

SungYeol POV :

Wow... HyeJin...... Cute haha .. "SungYeol-ahhh!" "Yes, Sunggyu hyung :D" "What are you doing? Walking by yourself and mumbling? That doesn't seem like the Lee SungYeol I know. Did you meet a new girl?" Sunggyu furrowed his eyebrows cheekily. "Anniyo hyung! I'm hungry!" With that, I ran to the cafeteria. "Aish, this boy..."Sunggyu mumbled under his breath. I heaved a sigh of relief when Sunggyu hyung didn't chase me.. I saw HyeJin and .. A girl? Walking together.. Hmms , so she finally made a friend.. I went to buy my lunch and sat down beside her.

Your POV :

After I bought my lunch with JaeIn , I found a seat and we sat down, chatting about Lee SungYeol , the kingka who talked to me just now in class. Suddenly, he popped out of nowhere and sat down at our table. Usually, people would sit around with their friends and it would get noisy so I found a quiet seat to enjoy my lunch with JaeIn. We exchanged looks with one another and stared at him, wide-eyed . O_O "What the..." JaeIn whispered into my ear.. I just stared at SungYeol. He looked up and down, feeling uncomfortable. I realised what I was doing and continued to eat my lunch, looking down at my feet feeling embarrassed. "Hey. I see you made a new friend?.." He said. "Uhh, y-yeah.. " I stuttered, wondering why he was even talking to me. "Hi, I'm JaeIn :/ " JaeIn introduced herself to SungYeol. "Oh hey.." He replied. JaeIn pouted cutely and SungYeol chuckled. Then, JaeIn bravely asked him," Why are you sitting with us and not with Infinite?" "Oh, cos I wanted to.. Hehs.. I'm HyeJin's friend too you know." O_O He said he's my friend? >< "Unless you don't want me to be? Then I'll scram.." He said. "W-Wait!! I-I'm just s-surprised that y-you want to b-be my f-friend..." I stuttered again..... Haha , cute . He thought. He sat back down beside me. Again, the girls around us started to shoot JaeIn and I death glares. Sigh.. Then , Infinite started to walk towards us, or rather SungYeol. "SungYeol-ahh.. Why are you sitting with them?" DongWoo asked. Oh no, here goes my heart again. "Yeah, choding. Why didn't you sit with us?" WooHyun asked, looking at me and JaeIn. AHH~ My heart is going crazy!! "Umm, we gotta go. I'll catch you later.. B-Bye....." I said , linking arms with JaeIn and walking away fast. "Yah hyung! You guys scared her away! She's my friend alright.." He pouted. 

WooHyun POV :
Oh,so SungYeol made a new friend.. She looks kinda cute. I chuckled and the rest of Infinite looked at me . "What?" I said, annoyed by their stares. "Why are you chuckling?" L asked. "Nothing.. Come on, let's get to class." I replied quickly... The guys looked at each other , confused. Then we headed to class together. I must find out about this girl......

Your POV :

Pheww.. We (or I) escaped from Infinite again... "What was that all about? Do you like, have a crush on Infinite?" Sigh, I think she found out... I filled her in about WooHyun , my crush.. And why I walked so fast cos my heart was going crazy.. "Wow... So I was not the only one.." JaeIn sighed. Hmms? She ,too, has a crush on Infinite? 

 

 

Hey peeps! This is my first fanfic and I already have 6 suscribers , before this first chapter was done! YAY! :D ~ Look forward to the second chapter to find out who JaeIn likes! And the rest of the story to find out who also likes 'YOU' (HyeJin) , and will WooHyun find out that you like him and be with you? Oh hahaha :D