.fin.

I kissed a girl (and I liked it)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I   K i s s e d   A   G i r l   (a n d   I   L i k e d   I t)

 

 

“Unnie, could you, maybe, show me?” Joy's voice was so small and soft when she asked.


Irene cocked her head to the side, the corners of turning up as she considers the odd request. Joy was stumbling to recant it, saying that she didn't mean it like that and blushing as she ducked her head and tried to hide her face behind her hair. Irene's smile grows a bit, the sadistic part of her loving that she had made the younger girl squirm a bit before she reached over with one dainty hand and tucked Joy's hair behind her ear.

 

“Of course I can, sweetheart.”

 

Joy's eyes studied her face, like perhaps Irene was tricking her and was really going along with this to hurt her. Any other girl and Joy would be right, but Irene liked Joy. Joy was so sweet and naïve, so Irene wanted to protect her rather than treat her the way she treated everybody else. Irene twined their fingers together and pulled Joy along with her to her bedroom.

 

They didn't say a word until Irene pushed the maknae of the group to sit on her bed. Irene ran her eyes over Joy again and tried to remind herself of the little things that Joy would need to know. She started boldly. “Okay, so first thing's first—boys love it when you're confident.”

 

She reached over and tapped under Joy's chin softly, making her look up. “Meet their eyes, initiate the action and you'll be in control of where it goes from there.”

 

Joy looked unsure of herself, but Irene wasted no time. She closed the distance, holding Joy's gaze until the last moment and letting her eyes drop to the younger girl's pink lips. She paused, glancing back up to Joy's eyes. She swiped her tongue over her lips before she spoke, quieter this time as they were so close. “Be sure of what you want and go for it. Start with kissing, it's the best foundation for whatever you want to come next.”

 

She tilted her head slightly to the right and sealed her lips to Joy's, keeping it chaste at first and testing the waters. She'd never kissed a girl before, and even if she was acting confident she actua

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter