Warming up

You're not real!

"*Sigh* Lets get this done and over with" 

You woke up, already wanting for this day to be done and over with. Today is the day the plan to get rid of Jonghyun, but will this plan really work? You didn't really know these guys very well and yet here you are about to walk to school with them. As you were about to walk outside you were able to hear Block B being loud and rowdy as ever. 

"Hana!" Bora yelled out as she saw you locking up your front door.

She ran up to you and hugged you from behind.

"Are you ready for the 'Get rid of Jonghyun' mission?"

"I guess, let's just get this done and over with." You started walking down the path to school with the other right in front of you. 

Here and there you would look up and see the group, by the way they all reacted to one another you could tell they all are really close with each other. It was as if they were all brothers, a real family. Something you wished you could get back. You smiled at them. 

"So are you nervous?..." He asked, surprising you. You didn't even notice him at all. You wondered when he came closer to you.

"You talk..." He gave you this strange look. Of course he could talk, He was just to quite and kept to himself alot.

"Yeah, I can talk..."

You both can feel this awkward tension, you didn't know what else to say. You were nervous, you just wanted to back out of all this because you were staring to think this plan was stupid. You don't even know this guy and here he is going to pretend he's your boyfriend to get Jonghyun off your back. Why? Why would someone like him do this for you. 

"Why?" You asked him out loud. You didn't mean to say it buy it just came out.

"Because..." He respond 

"That's not a good enough reason." He laughed at your respond. You looked at him for a second and thought he had a nice smile and laugh.

*Hana, you'll know soon enough why I'm doing all this.*

"Because this Jonghyun guy would hate me even more." He responded

"You want him to hate you, Why?" You commented back

"It makes sense, doesn't it? I hate him, so why not have him hate me too."

You still didn't understand as to why he was doing this. You barely know his name and yet he's still doing this huge favor for you. They all are. These guys, who you don't even know, are wanting to help you. You stopped in your tracks and just stood there, looking at what's in front of you. A whole family. Something you lost and would do anything to have once again. A family to call your own. Since losing your family you have been feeling so lonely and depressed, yet these boys made you feel so warm and full. Even if it's just for a little bit.

"Hey, Hana are you coming or not?" Bora called out for you.

Coming out of your trance, you blinked looking up as you saw not just your best friend but also Block B waiting for you as if you were apart of their family.

"I'm coming." You ran up to them with a real smile on your face.

As you walked up ahead with Bora right by your side, He looked at you and saw the happiness in your eyes. He couldn't help but smile at you. 

*Soon Hana. You'll know everything.*

Zico came up from behind him and patted his back.

"You saw that, didn't you Hyung?"

"Yup. For just a second your mate is starting to see us as family." 

He smiled knowing that you were finally warming up to all of them.

"Soon the two of you will be together but still you have to give it time. Once that happens we will have to move out of here. We can't have the counsel know about her and that she is a human. They will kill her."

He looked up at Zico. Worried about the outcome of when the counsel discovers his mate.

"I understand Hyung. I just hope she understands too."

As he looked up to see you, you turned around and made eye contact with him. His eyes were filled with warmth for you. You just couldn't see it yet.