our endless love

Comic love

“eo? Nugu ya? Haishhhh I just want to sleeeeeeep!!!” Sora ruffle her hair and went to the door to open it. To her surprise, Leeteuk was standing there handsomely. He showed a worried expression.

Leeteuk : you already home? You always make me worried!

Sora : mianhe oppa…suddenly I remember next week deadline I do not finish it yet…keke mian…

Sora was faking a smile to leeteuk. Leeteuk just stare at Sora. Sora’s heart bit faster than usually seeing that weird stare from leeteuk.

Leeteuk : just that…?

Sora : of..of course! What’s more?

Leeteuk : …sora ya… S

ora : nae..?

Leeteuk : tomorrow I will make a kiss scene…

Clanggggg!!! Something hit Sora’s heart!!! Suddenly she feel hurt….but she tried her best to faking her smile towards Leeteuk.

Sora : ah…geu..geurae? hwaiting!!! “damn! Why I said those useless thing?” Leeteuk just keep staring at Sora expecting her to cry or do something but he just received a ‘courage’ from Sora.

Leeteuk : ah..gomawo..i go home now. Be careful

“huh? No kiss? No hug? Just walk away from me without asking what’s wrong? Babo teuk!!!! You don’t ever care about my feeling!!!!” Sora crying as soon as leeteuk disappear from her sight and went into her apartment. She straightly go to her bed and sobbing under her blanket.

-Studio-

“I have reached restricted area….ahhh!” She saw Leeteuk and hyorin was giggling happily. “don’t think too much Sora ya! They just acting no more than that!!!” Sora shook her head. Then she heard something that make her mind went crazy.

Crew : ready for the kiss scene!!! Then, Leeteuk and Hyorin kissed. “I like you…” “I like you too…” “uh..i can’t looking at them anymore!!!!” STOPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Leeteuk and Hyorin shocked and pull away from each other. Leeteuk was wiping his lip.

Director : Cut!!! Cut!!!! Who’s that???????

Sora run from her standing place and go straight to Leeteuk and hug him. She put her face on leeteuk’s chest to cover her teary eyes. Leeteuk smiled and rubbing Sora’s back to make her calm. He knew it…

Leeteuk : Director-nim I need 5 minutes rest. Then leeteuk pull Sora into a make up room.

Sora : mianhe..i’m not supposed to do that…I’m so selfish!!! But I can’t see you with another girl! And you not supposed to leave me alone like that yesterday!!

Sora was crying while hitting leeteuk’s chest and then hug him. His shirt wet from her tears. Leeteuk just snaking his arms around Sora with a smile plastered on his lips.

Leeteuk : sooo you just realized it? Its okay… you can hit me or whatever you want but please don’t act like you are not jealous… you make me hurt too! I feel so worried seeing you like that. Finally you said that..and one more thing…you don’t have to be sooo jealous. That is only an acting. This namja is only for a woman who named Kang Sora arraseo?

Leeteuk give Sora butterfly kisses from her forehead until reached at her plumped lips. Suddenly he said something with husky voices.

Leeteuk : Sora ya…this is not an acting… I really want your warmth, Sora ya..i want to kiss you until I’m satisfied but I know, I will never get enough from it…

Leeteuk continue his evil mind and move his head towards Sora’s neck and earn a moan from Sora. So he continue to next level until……

Click “why didn’t I locked the door -_____-“

Hyorin : Woaaaa!! You guys was really look good together!!! Its same as your manga!!!

Sora push Leeteuk’s head away and try so hard to control her breath.

Sora : ah…its not like that…

Hyorin : when I meet you two for the first time, I know something between you guys! You really look like a character in your manga Sera ssi ^^ I just want you for not worry about that scene in the acting. That’s what we called as acting kekeke plus!!! I will support you no matter what!!! Leeteuk ssi!! Do not ever make Sera ssi cry! I warned you!

Leeteuk : I have no reason to do that.

Leeteuk held Sora’s hand tightly without attention to let it go. Sora feel so relieved after hearing what Hyorin said just now. So, this man, Leeteuk or can she call him as Park Jung Su? Is all hers.

Hyorin : So, we can hang out whenever you guys have free time 

KACCHAA “hehehe”

-Next day-

Sooman : uwarghhhhhh!!! This can’t be happen!!

Workers : what’s wrong Sooman sajangnim?

Sooman : Look at this!!!!

Sooman show the front page of newspaper!

‘Hot kiss scene for the first episode from Leeteuk and Minhyorin Leeteuk, a first kiss scene for his first drama as a hero with a hot and rising star Min Hyorin claimed dating! How long he can survive in this industry?

*picture* *picture* *picture*

The diagram shown those two lovebirds happily chatting behind the scene.’ Leeteuk and Sora was speechless seeing that.

Leeteuk : …

Sora : yahhh!! I also there!!!

Yup that is true. But Sora was hided by Leeteuk’s body when the paparazzi took his and hyorin picture together so Sora can’t be seen in those picture. Now, in front dc company was chaos with reporters. Hyorin now was trapped.

Reporters : ahh hyorin ssiii!! Can you explain about the thingy that claimed you and leeteuk were dating. What is your relationship with Leeteuk?

Hyorin : I friend with all actress and actors.

Hyorin was surprised with all those gossip and she answered all the question.

Reporters : we heard you and leeteuk were dating. Is that true that leeteuk and you have underground relationship?

That woman reporter smirk show seem like she already got the answer after she saw Hyorin’s flustered face but she still give them a sweet smile.

Hyorin : geumanhae…I think you guys misunderstood.

Reporter : I knew it!!!! Leeteuk is really your boyfriend!!

Suddenly a hand cover that annoying reporter mouth to stop her from talking. Leeteuk : don’t make your own conclusion!

“Warghhhhh” “that is leeteuk” “kyaaaaaaaa oppa”

Sora was covering from shouting after she saw leeteuk straight away go toward that woman. She just want to run away! And that super duper annoying reporter starts talking again.

Reporter : as expected! In the drama, how many kiss scene do you guys have? All of them is the real kiss right? *smirk*

Leeteuk suddenly move his body near the reporter and…

Leeteuk : mrs…do you want to know how is the real kiss? Do you want me to show you?

Then leeteuk grab Sora’s arm and pull her near his body. He cupped her head gently and kiss her lips in front of the camera which is on air! Leeteuk kissed Sora about 5 seconds before let it go. Sora was struggling to let herself go from leeteuk’s embrace but not to avail, he just keep holding her waist. While Inyoung at home.

Inyoung : there you go dongsaeng!!!! Claim her as your girl jungsu yah!!! Wohooo!!!!

Omma : inyoung ah! What’s wrong with you???

Inyoung : omma! Look at that!!!! Kyaaaaa

Jungsu’s omma widening her eyes.

Omma : what the………..

-Back to dc company-

“warghhhhhhh” “what is that…..” “oppa!!!!!!!!!!nooooo”

all the reporters went silent after they saw that kiss scene. Leeteuk slowly pull his lips from sora’s and put his hand around sora’s waist.

Leeteuk : that is what we call a real kiss.^^

“can we aired that? Isn’t too much?”“we have to!!!”

---------------------------------------------------

‘HOTS! New raising hot star or idol (?), Leeteuk claim himself as belonging to someones. Min Hyorin talked about leeteuk’s relationship with his lover. “I already know about them and I happy for them because they look really good together right?” said a young and beautiful actress.’ ‘Leeteuk kissed his girlfriend on air to defend himself’

Sora : Yahhh park jung su!!!! Look what have you done!!!!!

Sora hit leeteuk lightly when leeteuk laid his head on Sora’s laps. They were cuddling on sofa while watching the news after what leeteuk made the chaos yesterday. They spent their night together like a normal couple do.

Leeteuk : so what? We are officially a couple that known around the world. Nothing can’t change that facts. Uwa I’m so tired.

Sora keep leeteuk’s hair and look at him with sincere eyes. Now, he is officially hers. She smiled.

Sora : you know what………I feel like we are really like those mangas hihi especially that kiss part….

Leeteuk : so my kiss is great right?

Leeteuk suddenly wake up and put his arm around sora and carry her like a bride towards Sora’s bedroom. Sora squeal ask for him to put her down and yes he put her down with him above her. They locked their eyes and that make Sora blushed realizing their position. Leeteuk then kiss her forehead, nose, cheek and lastly at her lips.

Leeteuk : after this, if you have no idea to draw your manga, just kiss me arraseo?

Sora : what kind of kiss you talking about, oppa? Leeteuk : this…

Then, they shared a hot kiss together with leeteuk trapped Sora’s body with his muscular one.

===

----

----

Double update im plan to upload it yesterday but internet connection envy me …>< maybe this is the last chapter because I don’t know if I have extra time to update this story… mianhe >< jeongmal mianhe T.T should I stop or not? kekeke