♫Review: TDW_Law

InspiritxArmy Graphic & Review Shop (CLOSED)
poster
Poster Review
Poster by TDW_Law
First Impression 04/05
First of all, it's clean and distinct. But what captured my attention first was the texture and background rather than the main character.

Picture quality 09/10
The picture quality is good enough but the main character is slightttlyyy blur compared to the other textures. I really like how everything mixes well together to create an eerie and chilly feeling. The tiny bird pictures enhanced the whole scary atmosphere. I can also see the roman numbers that are from an old clock as if its potraying that something is gong to happen.


Blending skills 35/35
It looked natural overall. I like how the guy is blended with the smoke or fog that functioned well by MAking him as the main focus. There really isn't much to say about your blending because it's good and natural. There's no odd or bad blending.

Color blending 35/35
The color palette was well matched. Basically the whole poster is well balanced. The red color used in the midst of everything gave me the feeling as if murder, tragedy or bloodshed is about to happen. i put a lot of focus on the coloring of the poster because to me, it is the most important aspect as it conveys what you have in mind and what you're trying to tell your readers. for this case, you have done it really well!

Typography 08/10
Simple and nothing too fancy. It suits this poster as you're trying to depict a horror genre. You can use those cursive fonts as well. There's a tiny little problem though. On the right hand side of you're poster written: 'if you love me let me go', i had to squint and examine for some time as the word 'go' wasn't really clear due to the color of the bird and the font itself being the same. it would be better if it was positioned slightly higher in the poster. 
Overall 4/5
I'm taken aback when you said that this is your first ever poster made. There wasn't much flaws like really. My first ever poster made was worse than this xD I enjoyed reviewing your poster overall and everything was well balanced. A job well done!

TOTAL: 95%