The only chapter

Jaeco Makes Candy

"Zico."


" Jaehyo."


"-What?" Jaehyoyo asked in confusion.


"Nothing, what do you need?" The leader said, shuffling his feet under his desk while his hands shifted some papers away, a.k.a. gay fanfiction of the members he got online.


Jaehyo pulled a chair out to sit across him, "uh, so listen- Halloween's coming and I figured I wanted to do something more interactive with the BBCs."


Jiho turned his desk chair to face him more, "oh? What do you have in mind." Other than Jihos and homoual activities, that is.


"I want to make some candy for them, like a trick or treat thing. BBCs are so kind and sweet to us, I thought maybe I could give some of that sweetness back."

 

Jiho raised a non-existent eyebrow. "That's nice, but who do you think you are, Santa Claus? There are a ton of fans all over the world you can't just expect to give some to our entire fanclub. Besides, what do you know about making candy anyway."


"Hey I know how to use google too okay," Gayhyo retorted. "Well, okay, maybe not every BBC. What if I tweet our address and let them knock on our doors for a trick or treat-"


"You that's a terrible idea."


"Why?"


"The internet's going to know where we, an idol group with hundreds and thousands of fans, live. What could possibly go wrong with that?"

 

"Right..." Jaehyo seductively frowned.


There was silence for a good 3 seconds, and Jiho's homoual powers sensed Jaehyos genuine disappointment.
"look..." Jiho blinked at Jaehyo's rapunzel deer eyes, "there are ways other than giving away our adress, okay?"


"Oh?"


"Yeah, we could cut the numbers short and find a better way to give it to them. Our remastering concert, for example. You can hand some out to the VIP ticket holders isntead or something, an extra thanks for their dedication. That's less of a hassle."


"Right...!!" Ahnal Jaehyo lit up, "will you help me make the candies at least?"


"I'm not much of a kitchen kind of guy."


"I remember you saying you made furby candies in kakao talk once."


"I said furbys CAN DIE, not candies, you bimbo."


"Oh- Well, anyway. I already bought the ingredients we might need, just go into the kitchen when you're ready." Or his hole, while he's at it. Jaehyo turned to leave and Jiho quickly followed after.


8=====================================================================D


Jiho rested his palms over the kitchen counter, lookin cute as ever n , "so, what kind of candy do you plan on making?"


"I was searching for simple candy recipies, one of the simplest I could find was furry chocolate balls on a stick." As inspired by the appendage between the leader's legs.


"That won't be so easy giving it around, okay."


"Anything for the BBCs," and jihos love and affection, Jaehomo thought.


Jaehyo folded a paper with the printed recipe open and read it for a while. "Okay... So the first step is the whip the cream in a bowl." Followed by whipping the other in the bedroom tonight.


"Easy enough," Jiho stretched his fingers away from him, "I can do this."


"You will? Great! Cause I need to go potty. Be right back," Jaehyo dashed out.


8=====================================================================D

 

"Hey Zico im back-" jaehyo calmly said before screaming, "WHAT DI DYOU DO."

 

"im down. im do wn." Zico softly whispered while laying on the white sludge-covered floor.


"What the hell did you do, Zico."


"I was... whipping the cream," he replied faintly, looking as if he's talking to the wall behind Jaehyo.


Gayhyo swiped his finger across the floor to pick up some of the white sticky substance before smelling it. It smelled oddly of sugar, cream, used condoms, and Kyungs tears. "Tell me... What happened!?"


"I-" zico squeezed his eyes shut and clenched his chest, "I used 2% milk."


"No. noNO NO N ONO NOn ONO NO NON ONONO YOU know you can't use 2% and you USED it! Why??" Jaehyo grasped Jiho on the verge of tears and other body fluids flowing out of his body.


"It was all w-we had..."


"Zico, NOOOO!" Jaehyo cried.


"Jaehyo," zico barely squinted to look at him one last time, "I'm... I'm sorry."


Just at that moment, Kyung walked into the kitchen and immediately slipped on the cream, falling back and passing out.


"Kyung!" Zico sat up to look at the fallen loser.


"Oh okay so you sit back up for him?" Jaehyo whimpered, hurt.


"I was joking! I'm sorry, I just couldn't believe you fell for that."


"2% milk."


"I'm sorry... Will you forgive me?"


"okie dokie."


"I'm glad," jiho said in his donald duck aegyo voice.


"Now how about we eat some of the candy I bought from the grocery instead," Jaehyo said grabbing a paperbag from the counter.


"You were planning on cheating this trick or treat thing all along?"


"Yeah, well.... I just wanted to spend some time with you, okay? You're always in your work room," Gayhyo admitted, already stuffing his face with candies pretending he didn't just say that.


"Hey..." Hello Kitty-chan tilted his head a bit at the other , "eat less sugar, you're already sweet enough."


Jaehyo high school girl blushed, taking Jihos hand. "Come on, let's get out of here before Taeil gets mad at you for messing up the kitchen.


And the two left the kitchen, leaving Kyung still passed out on the floor.