1/1

Am I the Fallback?

    He was through the door, and before I knew it his lips were on mine in a feverish way, and almost as soon as they connected they were gone. He looked straight into my eyes, I noticed the foggy hazy look in them, telling me of all that he had to drink that night. He had found out earlier in the morning that his girlfriend of 3 years had been cheating on him, he was going to propose tonight too. I knew then that in his druken stupor, he was just using me, he had to be.

    His lips were all over my neck by then, nipping and all over. It felt so good, but I couldn't. I took both of my hands on his chest and shoved him away. The hurt in his eyes made me want to just pull him back into my arms, the only thing that stopped me though was the haze in his eyes, he was drunk.

    "You're drunk AJ-hyung" I murmmered turning away from him and practically running back to my room.

    I slammed the door shut  and leaned back against it. A tear slid down my cheek as I slid to the floor.  had loved AJ hyung since we had met. We had become bandmates at the same time when we had joined the already debuted group U-KISS. But he already had someone, a girl from before. He even showed me the ring he bought her. The sight of the ring had killed me, I knew right then that he was out of reach.

    When I heard that they had broke up, I had to suppress a happy dance, and like the other members console him. Next thing I know he came home drunk and pinned me to a wall and smashed his lips on mine. I loved it, it's what I had always wanted to happen, but not in this way, it was wrong. He was drunk, and for all I knew he was just using me to get over her.

    I slowly stood back up and locked my door before sliding into bed. There I couldn't hold it back any more, I burst into tears. That night I sobbed mysef to sleep.

~   

    I woke up to my eyes swollen red, and a wet pillow. Last night came roaring back then, and I wanted to cry even more. When I finally composed myself enough to look like nothing was wrong, I unlocked and opened my door only to find AJ on the floor asleep. To say the least I was shocked. I was touched, but I just shook my head, "He was drunk he didn't know what he was doing.

    I just stepped over him and walked to the kitchen. I needed some tea in the morning. Before long though I heard foosteps enter the kitchen behind me. I stiffened and gripped the edge of the sink knowing that he was standing in the doorway.

    "I wanted to talk about last night." he said quietly.

    "There's nothing to talk about," I replied without looking at him, "you were drunk and I wasn't about to let you ruin your life."

    "I remembered what happened, and trust me being with you will not ruin my life." he answered.

    Before I could answer back he cut me off. "Actually I have loved you since we met. I loved her too, but I realized more and more, that my love for you was greater than for her. The talk about marriage was just me trying to trick myself into believing it wasn't true." 

    I slowly turned around to face him, he had walked toward me as he spoke, and was now just a few steps away. As I finally comprehended his words I leaned back against the sink as my eyes widened. I was opening and closing my mouth like a fish just before he took those last few steps and entraped me between his arms.

    "Now you can't blame it on the alcohol." he muttered before slamming his lips onto mine. 

    With that action, something inside of me snapped. I flung his arms around his neck as his arms slithered around my waist. We pulled each other so close that there was no space between us. He lifted me up onto the counter where I fitted my legs around his waist, and the next thing I knew my shirt was gone. His lips left mine then, only to explore my upper body (which I might add is quite toned). I pushed him back slightly and saw the same look as last night in his eyes. All I did was smash my lips on his for a brief moment before pulling back and saying, "Not here, Bedroom."

    I was suddenly lifted off the counter where he let me back down on the ground. He the practically dragged me back to my own room. a grin slowly crept onto my face as I slowly closed the door. I almost laughed as he groaned with impatience. This is the second time I have closed this door in 12 hours, both times because of him. Just this time was  a whole hell of a lot better reason than before.