Maknaes to the rescue

Double trouble

 

 

Oh my god, what did I write ;-;? This genre is just, eh? 

 

P.s. This ty person never proof reads and English isn't my first language.

 

 


 

 

            The sun was burning a bit too brightly and the young brunet turned in the bed so that he would be lying on his side, facing away from the window. Any normal person would simply go to the window and close the curtains but Taehyung was no normal person. The male was too tired to move. Who is he joking? He was simply too lazy.

 

 

            Taehyung let out a soft whimper but Jungkook didn’t turn around to face him. The maknae of the group was so into a movie that he ignored his favorite hyung. And Taehyung might be acting like a little , but he really didn’t like it when he was ignored.

 

 

            So the older male groaned louder so that Jungkook would hear him but the maknae simply shrugged his shoulders and resumed to watch the movie. What was it even about? Taehyung hoped that the movie was an Oscar winning piece of art for the younger male to be ignoring his importance.

 

 

            Taehyung stared at the younger boy’s backside and the way his legs looked so long and perfectly shaped with them curled underneath the boy and his cute and perky behind resting on the heels of his feet. The brunet’s eyes fixated themselves on the maknae’s jean clad globes and the tiny strip of skin on his backside that shoved whenever his T-shirt would rise up a little bit whne he would move around.

 

 

            The brunet could feel his heart beating faster and he kicked the blankets a little bit because his body was heating up slowly. Taehyung shook his head a little bit and did the only thing he could do at that moment.

 

 

            Jungkook let out a loud yelp when something not so hard met the back of his head. The maknae turned around slowly and looked at his favorite hyung with a not so amused expression. He could see the white slipper that belonged to Jimin lying not so far away from his chair and Taehyung looking to the side with a too innocent expression and a too sweet smile.

 

 

            ‘Tae Hyung, I was watching a movie.’ The brunet turned his head back to face the younger male and gave him the sweetest smile he could muster up.

 

 

            ‘Yeah, and I was bored.’ Jungkook’s mouth fell open and Taehyung almost laughed at the sight but the glare the younger male sent him shut him up immediately. Not that Jungkook managed to intimidate the brunet, Taehyung simply wanted to let Jungkook to think that he was manly.

 

 

            ‘And how is that my problem?’ This time Taehyung grinned widely and crawled down the bed so that he would be closer to Jungkook and the younger male tried not to notice the way Taehyung’s shirt’s collar lowered and that his collarbones were on full display.

 

 

            ‘Entertain me.’

 

 

            ‘Do we have to have that conversation again Tae? I am not your slave.’ Taehyung pouted and Jungkook swore that he had never met a dumber person. And the brunet tugged at the maknae’s forearm for the younger boy to listen.

 

 

            ‘I have an idea, but I need your help.’ Jungkook gulped loudly because the last time Taehyung had an idea the two of them were grounded by the manager and could only attend their schedules. This was bound to be a disaster.

 

 

            ‘Tae, I don’t think we should.’

 

 

            ‘But Kookie, it’s perfect.’ And Jungkook tried to not look into the older male’s eyes but he didn’t have enough of self-control and not long after he was drowning in his gaze and he felt like unicorns were stomping all over his heart and rainbows were running through his veins instead of blood.

 

 

            Taehyung quickly tugged Jungkook so that the two of them would be sitting on his bed and started telling him all about his plan for today. The maknae was lost at first but moments later a smile broke out onto his face because Taehyung was being dumb again and Jungkook was too in love with him to refuse his pleas. Plus, he kind of wanted to irritate his other hyungs a little bit.

 

 

            ‘So we are simply going to try and help the others out today?’ Taehyung nodded his head like an enthusiastic puppy and Jungkook giggled in delight at the sight.

 

 

            ‘But first we need matching outfits.’

 

 

            Jungkook dodged every cloth that was being thrown at him while Ews and Oh God no’s left the brunet’s lips. The older male dug through the closed and he was about to cry out in frustration when he found what he was looking for.

 

 

            The maknae’s eyes widened when he saw what his hyung was wearing and he shook his head but Taehyung smiled at him in a creepy way and Jungkook shivered because there was no way he was wearing those thighs with that T-shirt.

 

 

            But one look into the older male’s eyes had Jungkook caving in and smiling adoringly at the dorky brunet.

 

 

            ‘Okay, we need code names for each other.’

 

 

            ‘Tae, what are we, five?’ The brunet scoffed at his dongsaeng and a playful pout formed over his pink lips.

 

 

            ‘How dare you? I am six, thank you very much.’ Jungkook giggled as his hyung showed him his maturity and he laid down on the bed.

 

 

            ‘Alright then, how about you be Milkman?’ The smile that Taehyung was sporting quickly faded away and he stared at the handsome boy on the bed.

 

 

            ‘No way. I am not going to be Milkman. I like Lionheart.’

 

 

            ‘Something like that already exists.’

 

 

            ‘Beastman?’ Jungkook shook his head in disagreement and Taehyung rolled his eyes.

 

 

            ‘Darkcat?’

 

 

            ‘Are you a female?’

 

            ‘Doctor Pyro?’ Okay, this was getting a bit too much and Jungkook stood up os that he would be standing in front of the older male.

 

 

            ‘I give you the title of Captain Dumbo, now you have all the rights to serve justice right.’ Taehyung whined for a moment but then he got easily distracted with thinking up a name for Jungkook. And the younger male wished that it won’t be embarrassing.

 

 

            ‘Golden boy. You will be golden boy for today.’ Well, it could be worse.

 

 

            ‘So, who is our first victim? I mean the first hyung to be helped out?’

 

 

            ‘Jimin. He probably needs help right now.’

 

 

            ‘Do you even know where he is?’ Taehyung grinned widely and showed him an app on his phone with four moving figures and two figures that were still. , did Taehyung actually have a way to spy on them? Jungkook could feel cold sweat running down the side of his forehead.

 

 

            ‘I don’t even want to know why you have this.’

 

 

            It took them twenty minutes to get to the place where Jimin was at. Jungkook tried to be stealthy and hid behind one of the walls, but he simply face palmed when he saw that Taehyung was standing in front of the glass doors and waving at their older band member.

 

 

            Jungkook only managed to rip his eyes away from Taehyung’s form when he noticed that Jimin looking at them with a confused expression.

 

 

            The second youngest member of Bangtan grabbed onto Jungkook’s wrist and the younger male blushed prettily. Taehyung tugged him so that he would be following him and within seconds the two of them were standing in front of Jimin.

 

 

            ‘What are you two doing here?’

 

 

            ‘We came to cheer you up.’ Jimin looked at the two males without any expression.

 

 

            ‘I don’t need to be cheered up.’ The two maknaes started putting and Jimin sighed in surrender. Not like he could simply throw them out. Even though he actually thought about doing that when he saw them here.  

 

 

            ‘Aish, whatever, just be quiet and go lift some weights up or something like that.’ The two younger males grinned at each other and scurried to occupy the running mills that were next to Jimin.

 

 

            Taehyung wanted to show off, so he typed in the wrong numbers and he could feel the speed building up quicker than it should have. The brunet panicked and yelled out to his friends.

 

 

            ‘Golden boy, save me, I am in trouble.’ Jungkook thought about jumping down from his own treadmill but it was also going too fast and his palms were getting sweaty too fast.

 

 

            ‘Captain Dumbo, my machine malfunctioned.’ Jimin stood there, with his mouth agape and he could hear the other trainees whispering about the two weird boys. He could feel his cheeks reddening and he glared at the two younger males.

 

 

            ‘’We don’t have any other choice.’ Jungkook looked at him with worried eyes and bit down onto his bottom lip.

 

 

            ‘You don’t mean?’

 

 

            ‘I’m afraid that I am.’ The two of them were being dramatic es and Jimin wanted to strangle them but he took deep breaths in and walked over to the running mills to turn off the speed.

 

 

            ‘You little s, you are embarrassing me.’ Taehyung and Jungkook hurriedly scurried out of the gym because they knew that a furious Jimin was a whiny and they didn’t want to deal with that right now.

 

 

            ‘Who’s next?’ Taehyung took out his notepad and Jungkook wondered for a minute were he got it from but then brushed it off because this was Kim freaking Taehyung, nothing he did was normal.

 

 

            ‘Yoongi hyung. He is probably trying to relax in the dorms.’

 

 

            ‘Alright then, let’s go and irritate some hyungs.’ Jungkook didn’t let Taehyung react to his words and he dragged the boy back to their dorms. Just as they predicted, Yoongi was trying to relax in his room and the two maknaes grinned in mischief when they noticed that their pale hyung was looking at them verily.

 

 

            ‘What do you two want now?’

 

 

            ‘Can’t your favorite dongsaengs help you relax?’ Yoongi looked at them with his eyebrows furrowed and didn’t even try to figure them out because he was so done with this already.

 

 

            ‘Who told you that you were my favorite dongsaengs?’ But Yoongi didn’t throw them out yet and closed his eyes again when he felt the bed dip under the weight of the extra bodies.

 

 

            Yoongi almost let out a groan when he heard a deep voice singing a lullaby that wasn’t even in Korean. He tried to not store the creepy way Taehyung’s voice sounded as he tried to imitate an old lady’s voice and Yoongi almost smacked his head into the pillow when the real maknae started reading him a bedtime story.

 

 

            The pale rapper snapped his eyes open and glared at the two seemingly innocent males.

 

 

            ‘Yah, who is the ing hyung in here?’

 

 

            ‘Who peed in your cereal this morning?’ A loud what echoed throughout the room and the two maknaes barely managed to run out of the room before being hit with one of Yoongi’s slippers.

 

 

            The two male’s made their way into the kitchen and Jungkook grinned when he saw their resident Umma cooking dinner for them all.

 

 

            ‘Hyung, do you need any help?’ Jungkook’s sweet voice rang through the kitchen and Jin turned around with a fright to stare at the two younger males. Taehyung looked at the real maknae with sparkling eyes and a wide grin on his face. He had always adored the younger male’s voice, it sounded so angelic and beautiful no matter what.

 

 

            ‘Um no, I’m okay right now.’

 

 

            ‘I’ll cut the vegetables!’ With that said Jungkook ran over to the counter and took the sharpest knife he could. Just to throw it away because it was covered in slime. Loud Ews left his mouth and Taehyung was the one to usher him to the sink to clean his dirty hand.

 

 

            ‘Cute.’ Was the only thing Taehyung could say and Jungkook frowned cutely.

 

 

            ‘Hyung, I am manly.’

 

 

            ‘Oh yes, manly as .’ Taehyung let go of Jungkook’s hand when the younger male whispered a hushed thank you and Jin pushed them to the table.

 

 

            The oldest member of Bangtan told the two of them to not touch the food. More like glared at Taehyung and left the room for a minute. The second youngest maknae walked over to the pot and tasted the stew. It was a little bland and he poured some salt into it.

 

 

            Except that some salt turned out to be a handful and the boy started coughing when he tasted the food again. Jungkook pated his back and his cheek to calm him down.

 

 

            ‘What did you two do?’ Jin’s voice made the two of them shiver and they made a bee line out of the room when they noticed the glare that the older male fixated on them.

 

 

            The two of them knew were to search for Hoseok, their next victim.

 

 

            Their hyung actually welcomed them with a huge smile on his face and even asked them what they were up to. And when they told him that they wanted to help out their hyung today Hoseok cooed at the two adorable boys.

 

 

            Little bit Hoseok know about the havoc that the two boys were about to create.

 

 

            The oldest of the three was actually trying to improve their choreography and he felt like the other two males could help him out. Jungkook with his dancing knowledge and Taehyung with, well, being creative and perfectly weird.

 

 

            But his hopes were crushed when he saw that the two younger boys were more about goofing around and pocking fun at each other than helping him out. But Hoseok had to agree that it was fun to hear the two bicker like an old married couple and then smile at each other like they were lovesick teens. Which they were.

 

 

            ‘Oh my God, what the is wrong with you?’ It had been the second chair Jungkook had broken and Hoseok simply stared at him in amazement. Did the kid have anger management issues or did he simply like smashing things?

 

 

            ‘Kookie, what did the chairs ever do to you?’ Taehyung pretended to sob and the real maknae stepped closer to him just to trip over another chair. The three of them stared in horror as the third chair broke and Hoseok looked at the two younger males in fright.

 

 

            ‘If you don’t get out of here now I will flip my . I don’t want to be broken by accident the two of you cause.’

 

 

            Jungkook was actually a bit cautious when it came to their leader, but Taehyung smiled at him that precious smile and the maknae had all the courage he could have.

 

 

            ‘Hey, maknaes, what’s up?’ Namjoon spared them only a few glances before resuming his work and the two younger males came over to him to see what he was doing.

 

 

            ‘Oh, hyung, we can help you with the lyrics!’ Namjoon was a bit vary, but he shrugged his shoulders because really, three heads were better than one. Taehyung didn’t wait long until jumping into the working process.

 

 

            ‘Money.’ Namjoon looked at his with a raised eyebrow and Jungkook simply stared at him with a smile on his face.

 

 

            ‘Cash?’ Silence following him and Taehyung tried again.

 

 

            ‘Dough?’

 

 

            ‘Paper?’

 

 

            ‘Dinero?’

 

 

            ‘Taehyung, it’s all the same word, just synonyms.’ The boy pouted and Jungkook glared at their leader halfheartedly.

 

 

            ‘Hey, don’t attack him for trying.’

 

 

            ‘Okay, why don’t you help out then?’

 

 

            ‘You are the rapper.’ Namjoon stared at the maknae with disbelieving eyes.

 

 

            ‘Jungkook, you are a rapper too.’

 

 

            ‘So?’ The blond male groaned loudly and tugged at his own hair.

 

 

            ‘I’m done. I’m going solo!’ Taehyung was muttering slang for money under his nose and Jungkook dragged him out of the room. If the hyungs didn’t appreciate their help, they were going to go and watch a movie and be maknaes because that’s what they were.

 

 

            Five figures were cramped in one of the bedrooms and Namjoon stared at the other four figures.

 

 

            ‘So, you all agree to never let them watch Superhero movies again?’ Three loud yes’s echoed throughout the room and one why are we even here left Yoongi’s lips.

 

 

            While in the other room, the two maknaes were curled up into each other, sleeping peacefully with only half of the Avengers movie finished.