was i falling for her?!

when i see your eyes...
[Donghae POV] Why eunhyuk wants to changed class with yesung?it was great without him at my class Yah!why am I angry with eunhyuk?was I falling for her? [Eunhyuk POV] I'm really glad that our principle letting me changed class with yesung.I realy liked ____ she's cute,beautiful.but maybe donghae like her too.I have to confess her before donghae become ____ hero. [Donghae POV] I saw ______ sleeping when class started again.she's face is so cute.maybe I was falling for her.I have too confess my feeling too her. [Eunhyuk POV] Yeah!school has endded!this is the time!ihave to find ____ right away Am I right?I saw donghae holding _____ hand and saying something.damn it! "_____ sshi!"Donghae calling ____ from the back "Annyeong oppa?why are you running?"She said "I was looking for you,can I talk to you for a second?" "Sure" He pulled ____ and kissed her in the forhead!what?kissed her in the forhead?that's not ecxepted!and I keep hearing what is he going to say. "Well,what are you going too say oppa?"She asked donghae."Why are you turning your head down?am I saying anything that hurting your feeling?" "N..no no no,it's just nothing"donghae said "Well,if it just nothing look at me" He looked at ____ face and say "I like you ____ sshi"he said nervously. "Really?I like you too opaa :)" What did dhe said?she like him too?no way!! [Donghae POV] I really loved the part when ____ said "I like you too oppa" "Well,are you free tonight?" "Yess" "Do you want too watch a movie with me?" "SUREEEE!" "Okay give me your number,and your home address" And blablablabla she give me her number and address.this so ecxiting [Your POV] I'm so ecxited,tonight I'm going too watch cinema with donghae oppa!