~Chapter 5

Idolicious

Aureole’s POV

We got to the car and stepped in the back. As soon as we got in the driver took off and drove us home, although no more than two minutes into the car ride, I had fell asleep on Mikasa’s shoulder, Mikasa falling asleep shortly afterwards. When we got home, the driver came around the side and opened the door to find us sleeping, so he gently shook my shoulder to wake me up, and instead of waking up Mikasa since we are so closer together and she usually punches or kicks if you wake her up the wrong way, I just dragged her to the edge of the seat and let her fall out of the car and onto her .
“Ouch, you douche!” Mikasa said angrily punching in my direction, though since we were outside I could easily run from reach.

As I was backing up from Mikasa so that she couldn’t punch me, I ended up walking into somebody and knocking us over. I turned around while falling so I could catch myself but ended up landing on the stomach of whoever was behind me. I knew exactly who it was once I looked at his face and stood up immediately. He stood up and brushed himself off before offering me his hand. I shook his hand and he pulled me closer to him.
“Hi, I’m Nao…” He said, smiling.
“Uh, hello? My name’s Aureole…” I replied, awkwardly as I pushed away from him.
When I turned around to help Mikasa up, I noticed that one of them was already helping her. It was Shou, one of her favorite members, as well as Nao being one of my favorite members.

I waited for Mikasa to look at me before shooting her a smile. And as we walked over to the driver to ask him how much longer JYP would be, another black sedan with tinted windows came up behind the one we were walking to.
“Unkie J is back!” I yelled running to the door when it opened.
I attacked JYP in a hug as soon as he stepped out and he smiled and picked me up spinning me in a circle as he returned the hug.
“Did you miss me that much in just half an hour?” Unkie J replied, smiling.
“Yes… I love you so much for this…” I said happily hugging him again.
“I love you too…” Unkie J replied laughing as he made his way towards Alice Nine.

I followed close behind him as well as Mikasa doing the same. We stayed beside JYP the whole time, but to throw in some extra appreciation, I held onto Unkie J’s arm the whole time. He didn’t seem to mind though.
“Welcome to my house. I am JYP, if you don’t already know these two; this one here is Mikasa. This one here, on my arm is Aureole.” Unkie J said bowing to them, Mikasa and me bowing as well.
“Arigato for inviting us here.” Alice nine replied happily as they bowed in return, smiling.
“Please, come this way. I’ll have one of my butler’s show you around, unless you would rather get to know you’re fellow housemates?” Unkie J said, raising an eyebrow at them.
“Unkie J… I want to take a shower first!” I whined, pulling on his arm.
“Aureole, please show them around first…” Unkie J replied looking at me.
“Ugh, Fine… Come this way if you would please?” I said, smiling evilly as I let go of JYP’s arm.

Tora’s POV

                I will admit, the girls were cute in the video but they are so much better looking in person. I know that Nao called Aureole already but she is pretty cute. Although, when she hugged JYP and called him ‘Unkie J’ that confused me even more. They said that they live here, but then why would we be staying here, and JYP showed up right after they did. I wonder if JYP and Aureole are dating because they seem pretty close to each other, especially if they are living in the same house together. I wonder if Nao has noticed how close Aureole and JYP are, or if he is just going to play it stupid and go for her anyways. I looked at Shou who was practically goo-goo eyeing Mikasa and laughed quietly to myself.

Aureole’s POV

I smiled evilly as I headed towards the outdoor patio furniture.
“Aureole… what are you up to?” Unkie J asked, suspiciously.
“Nothing, Unkie J. I am just showing them around so I can get a shower sooner…” I replied, smiling innocently.
Mikasa walked over to me and whispered in my ear, and I nodded my head. As always, we were both thinking the exact same plan. We were going to lure Alice Nine over by the pool and push them in so we could get our showers while they were drying off. JYP noticed we were up to something as Alice Nine started following us over by the pool. Before JYP could get to us, I had already turned to Tora and pushed him in, who grabbed Nao, who grabbed Shou, who grabbed Hiroto; while Mikasa pushed in Saga, who grabbed Hiroto as well, therefore pulling every one of them into the pool.
“Girls! I am very disappointed in you… You didn’t have to push all of them into the pool…” Unkie J said.

I laughed as JYP walked over and called for a maid or butler to bring some towels.
“Unkie J, I didn’t push them all in. I only pushed him in…” I said, pointing to Tora.
“Yeah, and I only accidentally tripped and fell into him, knocking him into the water…” Mikasa said pointing to Saga.
“Well, if you would have asked we would have just waited for you guys to get out of the shower to get a tour of the place?” Tora said, making his way towards the dock we were standing on.
“Really? Huh, well… I guess I accidentally fell on purpose for no reason…” Mikasa replied, frowning.
“Well, could you at least help us out of the water?” Hiroto asked trying to get on the dock.
“Fine…” Mikasa and I both replied in unison.

JYP walked over and grabbed Hiroto’s hand, pulling him onto the dock, then reaching for Shou. So, I reached for Tora while Mikasa reached for Saga to help them out of the water. As soon as they grabbed our hands and we went to pull, they tightened their grip and pulled us into the water with them. When I fell in, I fell near Tora who ruffled my hair once I came to the surface. Mikasa fell near Saga who pulled her up to the surface. We looked at them with evil grins while slowly making our way closer to them. They looked at us, curious as of what we were going to do next. I noticed that Tora and Saga hadn’t gone underwater when they fell, their hair was still dry. Meanwhile, we were soaked from head to toe so I looked at Mikasa who smiled and nodded at me. I jumped on Tora and knocked him underwater getting his hair wet, Mikasa doing the same to Saga.

As soon as I pounced on Tora knocking him under, he immediately grabbed my hand and used me as leverage to get to the surface again.
“That was harsh… My hair was so nice…” Tora whined, I noticed he was still holding my hand.
“Yeah, mine was too, and so were my clothes…” I replied, pulling my hand away from his as I swam to the surface and reached for JYP.
As I went to grab JYP’s hand, he jerked it back and looked at me suspiciously.
“Will you pull me in with you?” He asked, cocking an eyebrow at me.
“Only if you want me too… now get me out of here, its cold!” I said, jumping in the water.
“Alright…” He replied, as I grabbed his hand and crawled out of the water.
“Hey… Aren’t you forgetting someone?” Tora said, reaching out towards us.

JYP and I both looked at him, but as JYP started to grab his hand, I cut him off and helped Mikasa out first.
“You can wait a minute, my sister comes first…” I said, pulling her out of the water.
“She’s your sister?” Nao asked, still calmly swimming in the water.
“Yeah… come here and I will help you out…” I said, reaching for him.
“Hey, what about me?” Tora whined.
“Nao has been waiting patiently, you on the other hand, have not…” I replied, as Nao hugged me when he got on the deck.
“I will cut you… I don’t care how famous you are…” Mikasa stated abruptly as Nao released me from the hug and stood back.
“She is really overprotective about me, and I am protective about her as well. So same goes for her, you touch her, I’ll kill you in your sleep…” I replied, smiling evilly.

JYP walked behind me and put his hand over my mouth to stop me from finishing my sentence.
“Will you girls quit trying to scare them… Now, help him out of the water and go get showers, now that everybody here has to take one…” Unkie J said, pushing me in the direction of Tora.
“Awe… Come on…” I said, holding out my hand to Tora.
“That’s what I thought…” Tora said as he stepped on the dock.
“Hey, I can always push you back in…” I replied, turning around.
“I would just pull you in with me…” He replied, smirking.
“Unkie J, He just threatened me!” I said, running up to JYP pulling on the back bottom of his shirt.
“Girls, leave them alone and go inside.” He replied, ignoring us as he walked.

I crossed my arms to pout and turned around to make sure everyone was out of the water. Mikasa helped Saga out of the water and JYP helped Shou and Hiroto, then I helped Nao and Tora so everybody is here. As I was walking to the house, I noticed that Mikasa and Shou were walking together which I’m glad for because that’s one of her favorite members. I turned around to see if Nao and Tora were coming as I noticed that Hiroto was walking with JYP and Shou and Saga were walking with Mikasa. Tora and Nao were walking slowly behind me so I stopped and waited for them to catch up to me.
“If you guys don’t hurry it up, we’ll have to lock you outside…” I said, grabbing their arms and pulling them along quicker.
Once we got to the house, I let them go and saw that JYP and the others were waiting.
“Okay, since it’s our rooms, we will go first, then they can go after?” Mikasa stated walking to her room.
“Agreed! L, Where be you?” I yelled walking up the stairs.

Next thing I knew, L appeared from the other room and was following me up the stairs.
“Wow, you even come when I holler for you…” I said, smiling happily.
L bowed and smiled happily as he opened my bedroom door for me and followed me in, closing the door behind him.
“What can I do for you today, mistress?” L asked smiling.
“I am getting ready to take a bath, can you fetch me my body wash and bubbles?” I asked, smiling childishly.
“Yes, mistress. And your favorite towel as well?” He asked laughing, bowing.
“The really big red one?” I replied cocking an eyebrow.
“Yes…” He replied, laughing quietly this time.

I nodded happily and he smiled and went to fetch everything, as I walked over to my bed, I heard a knock on my door.
“Come in!” I yelled, smiling as I layed on my bed, with my feet hanging off at the bottom.
JYP walked in and Tora and Nao behind him.
“What?” I asked, my smile disappearing.

JYP looked at me with a frown and walked over to me, grabbing my hands and pulling me up to a sitting position.
“They are going to use your shower. Shou and Saga are waiting on Mikasa and Hiroto is using my shower.” Unkie J replied, about three inches from my face.
“What? Why can’t they just all use yours?” I whined, crossing my arms.
“It would take too long…” Unkie J replied.
“So? Its not my problem…” I replied laying back down.
“You were the one who pushed them into the pool… and they would have had to shower eventually… Or else they would smell really bad…” JYP replied, pulling me back up to sitting.

L walked in with my body wash, bubbles and towel. I smiled at him when he bowed and headed to the bathroom.
“Do you two have a thing going on?” Unkie J asked suspiciously.
“No, he is just my butler…” I replied, sticking my tongue out at him.
“Good, because if you were, I would have had to fire him for messing with my baby girl…” He replied.
“Unkie J, I’m not a baby, I’m a girl. So quit calling me baby girl…” I replied hatefully.
“I can’t help it, you are my baby girl… and you know it…” Unkie J replied, poking my nose.
“Stop it!” I replied, laughing as I pushed him away and stood up.

I headed towards the bathroom to see how my bath was coming but as soon as I opened the door, I was met by L.
“Oh, sorry mistress. Your bath is ready…” L said, bowing to me before pointing his hand in the direction of the tub like a gentleman.
“Thank you, L.” I said, smiling as I bowed to him and he laughed.
“Hey, hey… L, You already have two counts towards cleaning duty because of flirting with her, don’t make me do it!” Unkie J said, pushing L out of my room.
“Bye, L!” I said waving to him, just to make JYP mad.
“Oh, and by the way… I am going to trust you for once, okay? These guys are going to have to sleep in here since I have no other extra rooms. You can either claim your bed or sleep in Mikasa’s room and let all the guys come in here?” Unkie J said, actually giving me an option.

I laughed and shook my head no, then walked into the bathroom; closing the door behind me. I started to strip my clothes and sank into the warm water and bubbles that awaited me. I am kind of excited that they are here, but I think Unkie J is being way too protective of us girls, we can protect ourselves perfectly fine. Why do you think we threatened them when Nao gave me the hug. I was silently fangirling on the outside but screaming like a child on the inside. Although, I am not going to let the fact that they are one of our favorite bands get in the way of actually getting to know them for who they are personally. I was soaking in the tub and sank down until the bubbles came up to the bottom of my chin, then I realized that he had forgotten to turn the music on, so I stood up just far enough to reach the remote and the music. My favorite song just so happened to be by Alice Nine started playing loudly. It was Blue Flames by Alice Nine and hoping that they couldn’t hear it in my room, I had it down on volume ten instead of my usual volume twenty.