Scheduled time.

Scheduled time.

Waking up to the smell of old brewed coffee, heavily vanilla scented laundry, and the candle called Winter night that is sitting beside Kyungsoo's stand next to his bed, is what reminds him that he's at home when he wakes up every morning after a deep sleep. It's also a reminder of the start of his schedule he lives everyday. Kyungsoo actually despises having to follow a schedule, but they keep him intact.

 

He starts every morning the same. Serving himself a fresh cup of coffee while he washes the old dishes that he lets compile for two days straight. It's not that Kyungsoo is lazy, it's just that he finds doing dishes rather saddening. The way the harsh water wears out his dishes that he's had since he moved into his apartment, or the way something so thoughtless can even wear out in a mater of such little time. Maybe it's for the same reason that he finds washing dishes so saddening, that he can't stand being in silence throughout it. So, Kyungsoo always makes sure to turn on the radio and often hum lightly to a song, or turn on the TV so he can have that as his background noise. Today he chose to turn on the TV and catch up on the news, and everything else he misses that has little to no significance to him.

 

In the not so hectict schedule of his, there is one thing he looks forward to before he goes to his small part time job as a librarian; and that's his everyday visit to a small nearby park. That park is filled with the most beautiful flowers you have ever layed your eyes on. Their powerful fragrance enchants you into a world of oblivion where you just want to stay there. In the further back of the park there's a small bench that's surrounded by trees that bloom beautifully during the summer. Kyungsoo always goes there because it gives him time to relax and catch up on his thoughts. There's not much that goes on in Kyungsoo's life, but there is a lot that goes on in his mind. He always feels that he's waiting for something when he sits on that small bench, but nothing ever comes. All Kyungsoo's life he has felt that he's waiting for something, and that, that something is suppose to be the line between his everyday schedule and him. That, that something will put an end to the unchanging schedule and life of his. But Kyungsoo never stays long enough to wait for it.

 

"Excuse me, but is someone sitting here?" Says a man Kyungsoo has never seen before around the park. "Um, no. You may sit. I was about to leave in a few minutes anyways." Said Kyungsoo. "Thanks. I was afraid of asking earlier, but my leg pain didn't allow me to hold on to that." Said the man. "Oh.. uh did you fall or something?" Said Kyungsoo a little awkwardly, not wanting to get too involved in a strangers life. "Oh no, no! I was taking a jog and my leg started to cramp up, so it started to ache a little." Said the man a little too fast. "Oh, well make sure you stretch enough next time? Anyways, I don't want to be late. See you around?" Said Kyungsoo as he was getting up. "Oh sorry for taking up your time! And yeah sure." Said the man. "Oh wait! I didn't ask your name! Mine is Jongin nice to meet you by the way!" Shouted Jongin to Kyungsoo who was already a few steps away. "Uh my name is.. Kyungsoo! Um, bye!" Shouted Kyungsoo back a little hesitantly to a man he barley even knew. "Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo. I'll remember that." Said Jongin to himself as he headed his way out of the park.

 

 

~ I'll update as soon as I can! Thank you for reading once again! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter. (: