I cant help it

Dont tell me you love me

"OUCH"

"SHHHHH... theyll hear us"

"....oh yeaa.. sorry i forgot"

It was around 12 am when the Ji-yana couple decided to return from their little late night date. After attenpting to make a quick breakfast, high off sleep, they each ventured into the seprate rooms.

Jimin POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last night..well this morning..whatever you wanna call it anyways it was perfection. When watched a scary movie, and she was all up on me. Went to the arcade and Ihop i felt like i was in like uhh...in a special place just for me. PFFFFTTTTTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH i be trying soooo hard to do the inner sap thing. Hmm ill leave it up to V. But im not gonna lie and say that i didnt enjoy the date and just a chance for me and her tot get us time. Sometimes it feels like were a married couple and V and Tai-ri Are step siblings. Its stressfull but i can tell they have sometype of feeli-

"..what the .....?!?!?!?!?"

imma just stepback and come back with Yana. Shes noooooott gonna believe this.

"uuuuhhhmmmm Miyana...could you come in my room for a QUICK minute i wanna show u something"

She looked at me skeptical. Its not like imma whip something out, ooooooohhhh thts what she thought. LLF!!! Imma just ignore it.

" Im not even gonna warn you about what ur gonna see. Just dont scream."

I can tell this isnt gonna be a peaceful morning at i planned. 

"WHAT THE "

Shes seen the damage.

" You said you wouldnt scream Miya. They still sleeping. Please dont cause a scene"

" I WILL CAUSE A SCENE. FROM WHAT I CAN SEE THEY . IOon give not s. Tai-ri WAKE YO UP!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!"

Narrators POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Because of such a rude wake up call, it could only result with a pillow to then face, sent from V to Miyana.

“Oppa…you are moving to much.”

Tai-ri said through a raspy morning voice, muffled by Taehyung’s bare chest.

“Mian, your sister is screaming to the top of her lungs”

“Ignore her and fix the blanket its cold”

They managed to speak snuggling into each other before drifting back to dream land. Miyana’s yelling never ended, that is until V spoke up

“ Alright, shut up !! We didn’t sleep together or anything even near that. I wouldn’t do that and even if I would SHE WOULDN’T SO GET OUT UUGGGHFKJRFBZLRB I hope youre not this annoying every morning.”

“ Then why are you and cuddling, huh?? Answer that”

“First of all clearly im wearing a sports bra and shorts. Second IM SCARED OF THE DARK AND HAD THOES NIGHTMARES AGAIN!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT!! I WOKE UP LOOKED FOR YOU TO HELP ME. V was the only person here so I went to him. I cried for majority of the night and ended up soaking his sweatshirt, BUT INSTEAD YOUR OUT AT 3 AM FLIRTING WITH A GUY YOU DON’T EVEN LIKE!!! How does that sound for a quick plot twist………… be ready in 10, I don’t wanna be here.”

Jimin and Tai-ri bout stormed out of the room. One into another and the other leaving the building entirely

“ Miyana I know you did no harm but just talk to JImin first ill handle Tai. Shes not gonna do much but shop anyways. And I highly doubt shes gonna hold a grudge, you just woke her up screaming after a not so nice night.”

Miyana didn’t say much of anything after that last statement. Just a blank stare the whole way back to her room. I’m guessing to just think things thru and giving him time so they wont blow up on each other.

 

Timeeee laapppssss

Tai-ri

------------------------------------------

Me and V have shopping for maybe a hour or 2 just buying random things here and there. Mainly me just looking for cuter stuff so the guys wont think im a bum aaallllll the time. I found plenty of cute joggers, I even bough Jimin and V some jordans. They don’t know about it yet. I only bought Jimin some cuz Miyana asked me to a while back, and I really don’t want “Ji-yana” to get suspicious of me buying V stuffs. After last night I realized that hes just a huge annoying dork with no life. Sounds just like me. Only thing I can do is give him a chance or atleast be nice to him and be his friend. Then i will get Miyana to move on. Shes been kinda stuck on feelings because of past relationships, but me you and the boy down the street kno she want sum Minnie-D. hahaha I cant even deal with myself!!

“Uhhhhhh Tai….are you ok you started laughing out of nowhere…we should go home”

“ NOOO Shireoyo~~~ I wanna shop moooorree~~~”

“A-ar- Are you doing AEGYO?!?!?”

“n-no IM NOT!! WHERE WOULD YOU GET THAT FROM!! Lets just go to Tillys then we can go back”

 

Miyana POV

-----------------------------------------------------------

I thought of going after him, but my body didnt move. I was frozen, but my best friend. Everything she said was pretty much right, except a few points but i cant really blame her. As for JImin, i feel bad. I dont like him,

"but its not like i DONT have feelings for him when i obviously do.. FUKK"

" You dont like me but..... you have feelings for me.... you really are strange"

I guess i didnt hear the front door open. Yana, next time lets not talk outloud

" Well yeah, but at the same time no. Its hard to put in words"

" try"

"Thats what ive been doing all day"

" TRY HARDER... your not jsut stressing your self out. TELL ME HOW YOU ACTUALLY FEEL!!!

" I CANT!!! I JUST CANT!!"

" you can do everything else with me but you cant tell me how u feel THIS IS UN-ING-BELIEVABLE"

" This is HARD FOR ME- I DONT know how to talk about my feelings"

"............then show me....SINCE TALKING IS SO FREAKING HARD FOR YOU" 

If showing him is what he wants. I'll show him. I ran up to him, grabbed him by his collar, AND BAM I kissed him dead on the lips. 

......

" Welp this is awkward" 

! thats Tai-ri. We need a sensor for these doors... Play it cool.

"h-he-hey-HEY Tai-ri Hey V we wernt doing anything at all"

" yeah sure says the blank boy over there"

Reeeaaalll nice Min great way for us to play it coo-....The boy is kissing me. In front of them. Again!

" V...im not really down to watch them swallow each others throats..."

"....We gonna be next. Better Pucker up "

Narrators POV

----------------------------------

Tai-ri blushed before putting back up the hardcore image

 "SHUT IT DOWN KIM!!!!!! I ALMOST GAVE YOU A CHANCE AND YOUR ALREADY MESSING IT UP"

"Wait.... youre gonna give me a chance... JIMIN-AH DID YOU HEAR!!!!!!"

V screamed before running to harass Tai-ri more than usual

The Ji-Yana couple still ing each other.....pftthahahhaha