I kidd u not

Dont tell me you love me

A ordinary day in the trainee dorm for Miyana & Tai-Ri turned out to be everything but the norm.

 

Tai-ri POV

 

Ugh.... just another day.... I flopped on the couch and the t.v to see the usual.. mainstream stream artist.. a few on the come up.. nothing major. I can't wait til its me that I'm watching on the screen. As i got up and danced to the beat of Partynextdoor, in storms a frantic Miyana and obnoxious Rania. Rania’s a friend of a friend so we don't have much real.....eh.... “friendship” if u will....were more of just associates..

 

“ Now... why must u ruin my vibe” i ended with a soft chuckle onto turning down the stereo. i swear this better be the greatest new the gods have ever sent down “ this may just be the greatest news the heavens shall send down” GREAT!!!! MIyana reads minds too.. i may have accidentally giggled louder then i expected “ Uljimaa~~~~ (don't laugh) i didn't even tell u the knows yet.... OK.. sooo manger-nim told me that were going to debut soon!!!!!!” i couldn't hold it anymore “ OOOOOHHHH MY GAAWWDDD U DID NOOOOTTTT!!!! I HOPE THEY DONT CUT MY HAIR....maybe dye it like a dark red like i had last year.. that was y WOO JESUS!!” “ YAH!! I'm not done” there goes my hype “ He said we are going to have pre-debut debut, if that ames sense. Were gonna do a collaboration with a few artist. It'll be about a 2-4 moth process, lets just work hard arreseo??” out of curiosity i had to ask “Are we allowed to pick who to work with or is that already done?” 

 

After a much needed informational meeting with our manager, turns out our partners have already been selected. Aparrently we will be making a co-ed group called Smphny. i still cant figure out why we use all the exotic names. i understand me and MIyana are not...well u know..korean..or at least asian but my golly a haha why not just be Symphony. Now that i think about it a 4 member predebut debut group wouldnt be so bad and with 2 guys....hmm.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

MIyana POV

"5-6-7-8 And 1..2..3...4...5...6 UGHH... can u pleaaasseee help me..if i up one more time i swear-"

" Ahaha chiiiill ma ill help u..MIya...Jimin.. u guys can leave for the night ill stay and help Tai-ri with this stuffs"

This little V boy has been all over Tai since we got this task or whatever. I know its only been like 2 weeks but dont these kids move fast now-a-days.

I know every knows the god THE Park Jimin but he's different on and off stage. i think i can pick up when a boy likes me.. to bad ion want NO type of relay when i havent even debuted yet. Gotta keep my mind on the MOB.......”...U-uh-uhmm- h-h-ey Miyana doyouwannagetsomethingtoeatafterwegetcleanedup??”

“Jimin-ah..could you speak a little slower please?”

“ ..sigh...would u like to go out to eat with me after we get changed”

whyyy jesusss dont test me 

“sure.. id love that..” 

-------------------------------------

V's POV

....Damn these girls are a beast. I could tell that Chimchim was trynna find a reason to take out yana so i just let them leave practice early... *Smirks* i kinda just wanted to get some alone time with Tai. I might have to put the moves on her. As she started dancing her part i slowly started to ease my arms around her waist

"this isnt in the rountine... move 'em or ill break 'em"

"no need to catch le tude, i'm just trynna dance with you"

" dance like tht on me one more time and u might just experience the best dance of ur life" i quickly spun her around as the interlude to our solo started to play

" he..he is that so" i leaned into her neck as apart of the choreography " of course...because ill make sure its the last time ull ing be able to move"

......She's smooth... MHM hard to get i see " no im just hard to please"  And with that it went black. .. must be 11 already. The light turn off automatically from 11pm til 7 am, you can still use them manually tho. by the time i the lights....."Hey Tai...do you wanna start on the son-"......she was gone

Well ill be damned..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haaayyyy here some pictures of what the image of Tai-Ri and MIyana look like 

                     

Tai-Ri                                                                             MIyana

 

I kno MIyana looks a little older than she is but thats what keep these boys weak. Same with Tai-ri she looks very adorable and fun..she is but she also dont play any games

 

ANNYEONG