What they don't know

They don't know

 

 

P.s. no proof reading and English isn't my first language, so sorry I ain't even sorry.

 

 


 

 

           There are a lot of things the members of Bangtan know about Taehyung. From small to huge quirks the second youngest member of the band possesses. Every single one of the other six males know at least one of the young brunet’s characteristics that they hold precious and breathtakingly adorable.

 

 

            It was no secret that the young brunet had a characteristic that was already like his brand. Everyone noticed him because of that. It was the box-smile the idol had. At first the young male was shy and conscious of the way he smiled. He couldn’t really look as pretty as Jin did or as charming as Namjoon did when the two older males smiled. He couldn’t look as cute as Jimin or Jungkook. And he surely couldn’t be as handsome as Yoongi and Hoseok while doing that.

 

 

            But the other members of Bangtan found the smile different and even beautiful at some point. The way the young boy’s face would light up in joy erased all the first found weirdness of the smile. And after some time some of the members even started thinking that Taehyung’s box-smile was the cutest thing they had ever seen.

 

 

            Hoseok was the first member to be caught up in the younger male’s eyes. He was the first one to notice how utterly breathtaking they were and how precious his dongsaeng looked when he looked at him with those innocent eyes. Taehyung had always been his favorite but he would never tell it to the other members because he knew that Namjoon didn’t like favoritism. And Hoseok tried to not see the way the leader would smile at the young brunet with the warmest smile he could muster up.

 

 

            It didn’t take the others long until they found the magic that was Taehyung’s eyes. Hoseok didn’t even notice when Jungkook started searching all over the room until his eyes would meet Taehyung and he would blush a little bit, but he would hide it well and tell himself that he simply had a man crush on his hyung.

 

 

            Hoseok noticed how Jin and Jimin would try to make the younger boy smile as much as possible because then his face would light up like New Year’s Eve at midnight. And Hoseok never cared much because he only wanted to see Taehyung happy.

 

 

            Yoongi noticed all of this a bit later than the other members, but when he did notice the way the younger boy looked he couldn’t get it out of his mind.

 

 

            The thing that everyone in Bangtan had noticed from the start was that Taehyung was a really touchy person. The boy liked to hug others and cuddle up to them during the evenings when they had movie nights.

 

 

            They had noticed that the young male would grab every chance he could to hug them, be it side hugs, bear hugs, soft almost not there hugs or back hugs.

 

 

            Yoongi was the first one to get to the knowledge that Taehyung liked skin ship with the other Bangtan members for a reason. The young boy missed his family because he couldn’t see them much during his trainee years and when he got a chance to have a second family he was too joyful to be calm. And Yoongi didn’t really see a problem with the hugs because even though he will never say it to anyone, those hugs were the warmest he had ever received.

 

 

            And even though the pale skinned rapper wanted to keep the young boy under his wing and to be the only one who was able to hug him so closely, he knew that the other members, even Jungkook, had taken a liking to babying the second youngest member of the group. So Yoongi simply smiled and waited for his turn to be cuddled into.

 

 

            It was no surprise to the Bangtan members that Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin were close. They were the youngest members of the group; they were bound to be close. But Jungkook and Taehyung had a special connection.

 

 

            The two maknaes of the group would always act like children when they were together. They would always giggle at random things and would always tease their hyungs. And really, the older members of Bangtan couldn’t say anything only tease them back because they were Taehyung and Jungkook, the two members who could bring the mood in the dorm up as fast as they could make it gloom with their sad and pouty faces.

 

 

            But what no one except Jungkook and Taehyung knew was that the two of them had a tradition.

 

 

            No matter what, the older of the two would always kiss Jungkook’s cheek when the other members wouldn’t look at least once per day and the golden maknae would blush prettily, but his smile would be the widest he could muster up.

 

 

            Anime was a package that Taehyung had taken with him when he joined Bangtan. And really, Jin was actually happy when he figured out that he could have anime marathons with the younger male.

 

 

            They would always watch anime at least once a week, but Hoseok knew another thing that Jin didn’t.

 

 

            Taehyung would sometimes watch anime not because the plot was so well thought off or that the character development was really nice. The second youngest member of the group would sometimes watch anime simply because he felt sad and he needed to take his mind off of his troubles.

 

 

            And the young male never wanted to worry anyone, so he would curl up into his blankets and settled on the bed to watch the anime he favorite at that time and to forget about everything. And Hoseok would make sure that he was not too far away when Taehyung would do that.

 

 

           There were some quirks of Taehyung that some of the members didn’t really find healthy. Like for example, the second youngest member of the group would always do something on his phone and no matter how long Jungkook nagged at him to go to sleep, he never would.

 

 

            Taehyung would smile at his phone and sometimes he would even giggle and Jin and Namjoon would tell him to at least try and go to sleep but the younger male would simply tell his hyungs and Jungkook that he will go to sleep in a few minutes.

 

 

            But he never did. And the members never really could get mad at him because they never wanted to be the cause of a teary eyed Taehyung. They would simply tell him to go to sleep when he feels tired and in the morning they would wake him up the latest. And Hoseok would let him rest on his shoulder during their ride to their company.

 

 

            Taehyung would always fall asleep right before another person did, and the older male would smile sweetly while he looked at his favorite dongsaeng.

 

 

            Jin had proclaimed himself as the mother of the group long before Taehyung had been assigned to join Bangtan. The oldest member of the group had always had a caring side and he didn’t really mind taking care of the other members as long as they didn’t make him too tired.

 

 

            Seokjin always liked cooking, so he didn’t mind to make food for the whole group when they wouldn’t be ordering take out or when their manager wasn’t taking them out to eat because they had been really good kids.

 

 

            It was no surprise that Taehyung had a huge appetite and that he could basically eat anything that would be given to him. But Jin was the only one who knew how much Taehyung appreciated his cooking and he would always be rewarded with an adorable smile after the food would be done.

 

 

            Jin swore that his mother instinct always came out stronger when Taehyung was around and he simply wanted to shelter the younger boy from all the harshness that surrounded them and the industry they were entering. And if it meant by making Taehyung his favorite dishes, Jin was happy to do exactly that.

 

 

            They all had their ways of blowing their anger out. Some of them would simply go and sleep it off, some would talk it out, and some would practice it out. And Namjoon as a leader knew all of their coping antics.

 

 

            Namjoon knew that Jin liked to cook when he was angry, Jungkook liked to dance, Yoongi would compose, Jimin would work out and Hoseok would talk it out with either Taehyung or Yoongi or Namjoon.

 

 

            The leader sometimes was more concerned about Taehyung than others, even though he will never admit to that, because the second youngest member of the group would always keep his anger in and would always either smile or tell the others that he is fine.

 

 

            Namjoon knew the extent to what Taehyung would beat himself down when Bangtan would slip up in a performance or a practice. And he tried to offer him his shoulder to vent out and sometimes the young male would take up his offer but he would usually decline and tell the blond to not worry that much about him.

 

 

            And the leader would wait for hours for the younger male to turn up at their dorm again with the box-smile marring his features.

 

 

            Jimin was the one who always saw the way Taehyung would cuddle up with his stuffed lions and no matter how badly he wanted to tell him that he was acting in an unmanly way the older male simply couldn’t do it. The younger boy needed a way to feel secure and safe and if stuffed lions helped him, so be it, Jimin was okay with that.

 

 

            After some time the slightly older male started smiling at the way Taehyung would hug his lions and he even thought about buying him some more. But Jimin never did because whenever he would pick up a stuffed toy in a toy shop he would remember that he is an idol and that he shouldn’t be feeling like this for the younger male.

 

 

            So Jimin would remain smiling as Taehyung would talk to him about his day while cuddling with the lions and Jimin would swear that the next day he was going to forget about his feelings.

 

 

            There were a lot of quirks of Taehyung that the members of Bangtan new about and had fallen in love with, but there was one member who knew more.

 

 

            He had been there, always looking only at the young brunet boy since one month after his acceptance to Bangtan.

 

 

            Yoongi couldn’t help but to find the younger male endearing and simply breathtaking no matter what he did. From the way Taehyung would sound when he just woke up to the way he would try to hide his embarrassed face when someone would compliment him.

 

 

            Yoongi would sometimes get jealous because Taehyung couldn’t smile only at him. He had to share the younger male with other five males who adored the little alien to bits and pieces. Some more than others.

 

 

            But the pale rapper would always wait a few more minutes until he was alone in the room with the younger male. When he would be awarded with the smile that was only his.

 

 

            Taehyung’s eyes would be downcast and the corners of his lips would tug up ever so gently into shy smile. And Yoongi would smile just as gently because no one else ever saw this expression on the younger male’s face. It was only his and he was hell bound on keeping it that way.

 

 

            The two maknaes of the band might have thought that they were sly but really, Yoongi knew everything about Taehyung’s little kisses on Jungkook’s cheek. And sometimes the pale rapper would grow worried, but his thoughts would tumble down in no time when he would be awarded with his favorite dongsaeng’s laughter.

 

 

            And really, Yoongi and Taehyung had a few secrets of their own than no one else knew about. For example the fact that the pale rapper of the group was the only person who would kiss the younger brunet on the tip of his nose, right on the cute little mole he had.

 

 

            The way the brunet’s eyes would crinkle up and would spark as bright as the most beautiful stars would make Yoongi’s throat hitch and he would press another kiss upon the younger male’s flesh just to have an excuse to let his lips linger on Taehyung’s heated skin.

 

 

            And Yoongi was the only person who heard the way Taehyung would let out soft and angel like giggles as the pale rapper would press soft, almost not there kisses upon his neck. The older male would ghost his lips over the brunet’s shoulder and Taehyung would sigh in content. And it would be enough. The two of them wouldn’t have to go further to know that the spark they felt was stronger than anything they had ever felt before.

 

 

            Yoongi knew that his heart shouldn’t skip a beat whenever the younger brunet would wrap his arms around his waist and would sway them from side to side as if they were listening to the softest tune there was.

 

 

            But the way Taehyung would feel pressed into him, their chest rising and falling at the same rhythm and their breathing almost mingling together into one. Yoongi wouldn’t be able to keep his face in a straight expression and his lips would tug into a smile that would light up Taehyung’s heart and world in a matter of a few seconds.

 

 

            And even though Yoongi knew that the younger brunet hugged other members too, he still felt happy. At first he didn’t know why, but them, slowly and then all together, the realization smacked right in his face.

 

 

            They were different. The hugs Taehyung would give him were so different compared to the ones he would offer to his other Hyungs and dongsaeng.

 

 

            Taehyung’s arms would engulf Yoongi whole body and the rapper would feel the musky and together sweet scent of the younger brunet filling his nose up and he would fight the urge to bury his face into the younger male’s shoulder. That was saved for when there were only the two of them.

 

 

            The younger brunet’s arms would hold him so tight, as if Yoongi was one of the not so many things that mattered. And the pale rapper desperately wished that it was like that. But Yoongi was so much more to Taehyung. He was his most trusted hyung. His source of strength and compassion when he needed it. He was his shoulder to cry on and the first person he would share his joy with.

 

 

            Yoongi was the brunet’s whole world, no matter how small it was. The pale rapper was Taehyung first real love.

 

 

            Almost everyone in Bangtan thought that Hoseok was Taehyung’s first ever kiss. But only Yoongi and the young brunet knew the real truth.

 

 

            Right before they debuted, the two of them had grown into a routine.

 

 

            Taehyung would shyly lean in to press his soft and plush lips onto the older male’s cheek but he would always miss until he simply started doing it like that. The younger male would ghost his lips over the corner of Yoongi’s own pair and the pale rapper would look at him with the most adoring eyes he could muster up.

 

 

            Yoongi would search his eyes for something, and when he would find it, he would move his head to the side a little bit just so their lips would be inches apart. Yoongi would be the one to close the gap and smile into the kiss when Taehyung would dig his fingers into the older male’s top.

 

 

            Taehyung would be shy and he would let Yoongi dominate, but the older male wouldn't rush into anything. He would mold their lips so that they would fit perfectly and he would wait until the second youngest member of the group would let out a soft mewl to move further.

 

 

            Sometimes Yoongi would brush the tip of his tongue over Taehyung’s bottom lip just to tease. Sometimes he would tug at it, but most of the times he would give him some pecks and try to show him how much he meant to him.

 

 

            The pale rapper knew that Hoseok knew about Taehyung’s habit to watch anime when he was sad. And he had his own ways of slipping into the room unnoticed by the younger rapper.

 

 

            Yoongi would always grin in a lazy way when he would close the doors after himself and Taehyung would give him a somewhat happy grin. Because no matter how sad the younger male was he always need Yoongi to feel better in no time.

 

 

            The rapper would slip into the bed and would lay down next to his favorite person. Taehyung would stare at the screen of the computer but Yoongi knew that all of his attention was on him. So he would tug Taehyung a little bit so that the younger male would be half lying on his chest.

 

 

            Yoongi would kiss the crown of Taehyung’s head and the younger male would reward him with a loving and appreciative smile. And really, the older male wouldn’t need more during that moment.

 

 

            When Taehyung would fall asleep the rapper would tuck him in and make sure that his computer was safely put on the table. He would press a lingering kiss onto his forehead and then walk to his own bed before the other members entered the room.

 

 

            The older male would disapprove with Taehyung staying up if he wasn’t the sole reason that happened.

 

 

            The two of them knew that their band mates wouldn’t be disgusted if they came out, but they didn’t want to make anyone awkward, so they turned to communicating silently when night fell.

 

 

            Yoongi would be the one to start the conversation via text messages and Taehyung would eagerly reply with a blush dusting his cheeks.

 

 

            And the rapped might have wanted to show their relationship to everyone but right now this was enough. As long as he had Taehyung by his side, nothing else really mattered to him anymore.

 

 

            Yoongi knew how badly Taehyung liked to be babied, the others knew too, but there was something that they didn’t know and the pale rapper did.

 

 

            Taehyung liked to be fed food by someone. But it wouldn’t be just a stranger or whichever hyung, no, it had to be Yoongi. And the rapper didn’t really oppose because he had an opportunity to lean closer to the brunet and to see the way his lips would wrap around the spoon Yoongi held in front of his mouth.

 

 

            And even though they could only do this when they were alone, it was enough for them. They would make up excuses that the two of them wanted different food than others and they would order something. And when the food would arrive they would sneakily make their way into their shared room and enjoy each other’s company as much as they wanted until Jimin would barge in and order for them to entertain him.

 

 

            Namjoon was the leader, yes, and he tried to take care of everyone, double yes, but Yoongi was the one who took care of Taehyung the most, even if it was all in secret.

 

 

            He was the only person who would manage to calm the boy down when he would want to lash out or when he would start hating himself for making Bangtan fail in a practice.

 

 

            Neither Yoongi nor Taehyung told anyone about this. With a simple touch and sweet words the pale rapper would be able to bring back the previous smile onto Taehyung’s tired face.

 

 

            And the soft caresses of his lips would be able to calm the younger brunet down in a matter of seconds until he was putty in his hands and Yoongi would be peppering kisses all over his beautiful face.

 

 

             Yoongi never really found Taehyung’s obsession with stuffed lions disturbing. It had always been a cute quirk in the older male’s eyes.

 

 

            The pale rapper liked to look at the way Taehyung would press his cheek onto one of the lion’s cheeks and the way his smile would be so childlike and carefree.

 

 

            But what no one except Yoongi and Taehyung knew was that the lion that the young brunet loved the most was the one the pale rapper had given to him years ago.

 

 

            Taehyung would always fall asleep with that particular stuffed toy and Yoongi couldn’t help but to feel lightheaded and warm in his heart because the younger boy was too precious for this cruel world. And Yoongi would do anything to keep him safe.

 

 

            Yoongi smiled as he remembered all the ways Taehyung showed him that he was his favorite person. From the way he would look at him when no one else looked at them to the way he would softly press his fingers onto his hips when Yoongi would whisper sweet nothings into his ear.

 

 

            The pale rapper ran his fingers down the younger male’s as Taehyung slept peacefully on the bed that was a bit too small for the two of them, but they didn’t care.

 

 

            The other members had gone out and were only coming back tomorrow and Yoongi took the opportunity to show Taehyung just how badly he craved for his everything.

 

 

            The way Taehyung surrendered to him without any fight and the way he let out soft sighs whenever Yoongi brushed his lips over the younger male’s neck.

 

 

            Yoongi remembered the way the brunet let out the most beautiful sounds as he fell apart and the pale rapper pressed a kiss upon the sleeping male’s forehead.

 

 

            None of the Bangtan members, not even Taehyung knew how badly everything that the young brunet did affected Yoongi.

 

 

            But Yoongi was okay with it because he knew that he had the same effect on Taehyung.

 

 

            The Bangtan members didn’t know about the fragile and breathtakingly beautiful feelings that were overtaking Yoongi’s and Taehyung’s hearts. They didn’t know about their love but the most important part was that Yoongi and Taehyung knew and they loved each other, even if behind closed doors.