Fin

Tattoo

Seungri has fallen asleep.

 

That's to be expected since I've put enough sedatives in his milk to down an elephant. But don't worry, I have no intention of hurting him, I just want to do some things with him...things i've thought about for a long time...

 

I carry Seungri back into my room. seeing him sleeping peacefully in my bed is really satisfying. I kneel down beside the bed, trembling with emotions. my hand stretches out unconsciously, but I hold back from touching him. yes, I daren't. how can i? how can I ing touch him, the young scion of the lee family? the outstanding young man who will lead the lee corporation in the future, child of Mr and Mrs Lee who took me, a poor orphan, in. Someone so bright I could only hope to live in his shadows.

 

Because Seungri is such a adorable person, he will politely address me as 'hyung', share tasty foods with me, stood up for me with his slight body against the bullies in school.

 

And i, am useless as they come, only able to write songs and create music, skills which are of no help to Seungri. What he needs is a business partner, a right hand man who will help him lead the Lee corporation to even greater heights.

 

Which is why I have been tormented. Day by day, I am in anguish, struggling in my thoughts and now... i've decayed. Seungri is my salvation, and that angelic person, if he's sullied...with my own hands...

 

Just the idea of it, gives me the thrill akin to committing blasphemy.

 

And now Seungri is lying defenseless in my own bed.

 

Carefully, I removed the articles of clothing from his body and gently flipped him onto his chest. I can't tear my eyes away from his beautiful, smooth, white back. unable to help myself, I lean down and press a trembling kiss onto his shoulder blade. the sensation of my dry and cracked lips rubbing upon his satiny skin makes me that much more excited.

 

Like a starving man, I couldn't be denied.

 

I pepper kisses all over his back feverishly, each and every one filled with devotion...and malice. it is now hard to hold on to my fast losing control. what in the beginning was just simple brushing of lips to skin, has turned to biting. Like a predator salivating over his prey, my mouth is no longer dry but moist and almost dripping with saliva. I open my mouth and bit down the back of his neck, like a lion holding on to his kill, worrying my teeth into his tender flesh. his scent has gone to my head, I can't place it exactly, I just know that whenever I am close enough to smell him, his scent makes me hunger.

 

And it is with that hunger that I bite down into his neck, and the pain makes him react restlessly in his sleep. an indiscernible moan escapes him and it almost makes me feel guilty, but the overpowering feeling of elation drowns it out.

 

But I remind myself that I have a more important task to fulfill, so with great determination, I release him. gently, I caress his brow, his body, to sooth him, to sooth his sleeping soul.

 

I then take out my tools, and lay them neatly on the bedside table. Once again, I lovingly caress him, running my palm over his head, his soft and thick hair so pleasing to touch. leaning close, I whisper teasingly in his ear, 'baby, are u afraid of pain?'

 

Of course I don't get a response, but I have fun entertaining myself. I continue the conversation alone, telling him not to be scared, that pain is good. think about jesus. He was nailed to the cross and suffered from that inhumane pain, but because of that, he was able to be resurrected. so pain is a kind of protection.

 

'I will use pain to leave a mark on you. I won't give you any anesthetics, and you will be feeling every ounce of that pain, yet you will be unable to awaken, instead, experiencing that pain in your dreams... will you know that I am the one gifting you the pain in your dreams?'

 

'But don't be scared baby, because this pain will now forever watch over you.'

 

I start on my work, and put my needle to his skin. As someone with numerous tattoos, I know how painful it can get, and especially since I didn't give Seungri any local anesthetics. how can I bear to do this? how can I bear to make a mark on that white canvas like back? how can I bear to let his dreams to become nightmares, his sleep to be haunted by pain?

I continue with no plans of stopping.

 

Under my hands, he squirms and occasionally lets out weak moans. In the beginning the moans are like exhalations of pain but they slowly become pleading, like a cornered creature whining, endearing but also hardening the hunter's heart with resolve to capture it too.

 

The hunter too feels for the hunted. My heart hurts for Seungri too! but who will know that? I shed tears (crocodile tears, but I will never admit that aloud), as I work conscientiously on the tattoo, while and biting at any uninked area. the tears that fall onto his back, I kiss away.

 

The tattoo is finally done. and there is not a spot on Seungri's back that is not marked.

alongside his spine, is a tattoo of serpent intertwine with roses. outside of the tattoo, his skin is marked by teeth marks and reddish purplish lovebites, the vibrant colors startling against the paleness of his skin.

 

Carefully I take Seungri into my arms, taking care not to touch the fresh tattoo wound. I need to console my baby. but this must be the most cruel of all, to subject Seungri to seek solace in the arms of his torturer, to trap him in my arms with deadly tenderness. Seungri must feel pathetic.

 

I hum a lullaby for him, and peck him on his lips. one kiss became two, two become three and before I know it, I am on his soft lips, seeking satisfaction in his warm and sweet mouth.



 

Seungri is tired. And because he is so tired, even under such a barrage, he can only bear with it, sleeping fitfully with tears in his eyes.

If not, what can he do? he can never escape now.


 
----
Hi guys :D just something fun i read and like recently. Thanks to Jenaeonniya's request which was how this effort came to be haha
#teamgri4eva!