finale

Our Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Saturday, the SMROOKIES members were having the time of their lives, which meant free times. Most of them were going out to meet their old friends, which meant leaving Yuta and Ten in the dorm because their friends were not in Korea, yet. But there was something wrong with Yuta, and Ten didn't know how or why, so he asked Hansol's help but the latter was already out with the others.

 

He sighed.

 

What am I going to do now? He thought, throwing himself on his bed. He thanked God for not having Yuta as his roommate, or else it would be a lot more awkward that it already was.

He sighed once again, playing with his phone for a while because he has nothing to do.

Yuta hyung won't talk to me.

What did I do?

Did I made him mad last night?

Hold on what we did last night?

No, we did nothing last night.

But what if Yuta hyung is mad at me?

A lot of thoughts came through his mind, so he threw his hands on the air, pushing his phone to the side and stared at the ceiling. I didn't know looking at ceiling like this would be interesting. He mentally slapped himself, got up from his bed and left the room.

 

He sighed again.

 

He looked around, trying to find a certain Japanese boy in the living room but he saw mostly nothing. He walked past Yuta and Hansol's shared room, taking a peek at what was inside and he saw his hyung, his favourite hyung laying on his bed. Maybe he was sleeping. I should just cook something, I'm starving.

He went to the kitchen, trying to find anything edible. 

And he saw his precious ramen, he smiled to himself. I shall eat first and talk with Yuta hyung again. Damn it Taeyong, how can he just leave without me. At least bring me or Yuta hyung out too. But damn, this is a good idea too, you know, to confess. He chuckled, looking around for a bit and begun to cook.

He hummed himself to his favourite song, BTS's Just One day as he cooked. Ten was not a very good cook, but he was majored (he liked to use this word because he seemed smart) in cooking ramen, his favourite food. Most of his hyungs would ask him to cook for them, in exchanged they have to buy lots of ramen for him. Johnny once said he might be bald before they even debuted, but he didn't care.

Should I cook for Yuta hyung too? He asked no one in particular. He took out two small bowl, one for him, of course and another one was for Yuta. After waiting for solid five

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter