Blackout

The Cabin in the woods

The sound of the rain was really strong. You could hear it hitting against the ceiling, the windows. The boys were lying on the beds, waiting for Soojin to regain consciousness. They were playing on their phones while they waited, except for Hoseok, who couldn’t take his eyes of the girl.

The only one who wasn’t in the room was Taehyung, he was on the hotel’s kitchen angrily doing the dishes, he didn’t have to as there were other employees that got paid for that duty, but he did not want to be in the room, and needed to let off some steam. He was regretting shouting at Hoseok; he was his best friend after all. He also regretted the way he spoke about Soojin, he only said it so Hoseok wouldn’t try to protect her and get hurt. Taehyung cared way too much about him; Hoseok had been taking care of him ever since they were kids. Taehyung was really shy and small compared to other kids, he used to be bullied a lot in the past but Hoseok was always there by his side, standing up for him. Little Hoseok wasn’t exactly strong, but he knew how to fight so after some time the bullies left both of them alone.

When Taehyung was cleaning the last dish the door opened, it was Jimin. “Dude, come to the room, Hoseok wants to talk to you” he said and waited for his response.

“I am about to finish, tell him I am coming”, he said and the boy left. He finished it, took off his gloves and headed to the room. When he entered everyone was sitting on the floor, making a circle. There was a space between Jongup and Hoseok, he wanted to ignore it and sit somewhere else but Jongup gestured him to sit there. As soon as he sat down Hoseok started talking.

“Ok so, we are going to tell her she passed out in the van after eating, and she will not remember anything that happened after the meal” he turned to Taehyung “I am sorry, about everything. Jin getting away was part of my fault” He looked really apologetic and sad, and that made Taehyung sad too.

He shook his head and responded “I behaved like an idiot today, sorry” he looked down.

“Its ok, I know you were just worried about us” he smiled, and Taehyung smiled back. He turned back to everyone “I need someone to distract her, and drive her away from Jin while we take care of him. It has to be today, before it is too late.” He looked at the youngest, Jungkook and Zelo “You too are taking her away while we fight, got it?”

“Got it,” they both said.

Hoseok was explaining the plan when it started sounding like Soojin was waking up, so the attention was directed to the bed. Soojin sat up “Where am I?”

Hoseok went to her and sat down “You passed out after eating, maybe because you were so tired after coming all the way here. We brought you back so you could get some sleep. Are you feeling alright?”

“Yeah, my head hurts a little but its ok” she smiled to him.

“Why don’t you go get some fresh air with Zelo and Jungkook they were about to go for a walk in the woods.” He smiled sweetly to her. She nodded and left the room with the two boys. Hoseok made everyone stand up “Grab your weapons, we have demons to hunt.”

 

--------------------------

 

“Scared?” Zelo said while smirking, it was really dark and there was literally no one around them. They were walking on a straight line deeper and deeper into the woods for a while, not saying anything. Zelo and Soojin walking next to each other, and Jungkook a little bit behind.

“Kind of, I don’t like the dark” she did look pretty frightened.

“Want me to hold you?” he asked, not really caring for the answer as he placed an arm around her shoulders and dragged her close. She blushed madly, but did nothing to push him away. She did feel safer with him holding her; he was so tall and strong, it made her feel protected. “Better now?” he caressed her shoulder gently, sending shivers throughout her body.

“Cut it out you two” Jungkook said, “I have a bad feeling about this path” Just as he said that he heard a shot, then another.

Zelo groaned and fell to the ground. He was shot a tranquilizer. It made him pass out. Jungkook ran over to Soojin and tackled her down saving her from getting shot, and then coved with his hand. “I am going to try to distract them, you run as fast and far as you can”

Before he could stand up and let her run a voice called them. “Jungkook” they looked up and saw Jin standing right in front of their heads. “I believe you have something that belongs to me,” he pointed at Soojin “give her to me and I wont hurt you”

They both stood up as fast as they could, and backed away from him. Jungkook stood in front of her, trying to protect her. “I am not going to let you” the other boy shook his head.

With a quick kick he threw him onto the ground, then kicked him some more in the stomach and head, until his nose and mouth were dripping blood. Soojin stood there, scared to move or even breathe. “Bad choice making me your enemy.” he smiled, and then turned to the girl “Come here Soojin” he said in a sweet tone, and her legs started moving on their own.  Jungkook tried to stop her by grabbing her ankle but failed, she was completely hypnotized. Soojin came to his arms and Jin caressed her hair “Good girl” he smiled “lets go home now” he carried her bridal style and left.

 

---------------------------------------

 

Jungkook somehow managed to call the boys before passing out from loosing so much blood. They had been searching for Jin in the wrong place, Jungkook told them where he was and what had happened, and then passed out while he waited for them to come.

When the boys got there Hoseok started making plans. “Jongup you take them back with Jimin, me and Taehyung are going to solve this” he looked at Taehyung and they both nodded. Then hurried following the track of footsteps. It led them to an old shack in the middle of nowhere. It was almost unnoticed because of all the trees that were around it. They kicked the door open and found Jin taking off Soojin’s clothing. Taehyung didn’t think twice and hit the boy in the head with a baseball bat. That distracted him from what he was doing and made him stand up. Before he attacked them back, he realized he had a way to protect himself.

“Soojin, hug me” the girl stood up and did so “Idiots, I know you won’t hurt her. How are you going to attack me if she is my shield” the two boys looked at each other, he was right, using her as a human shield made it impossible for Hoseok to attack him, but not for Taehyung.

He hit her in the head, making her fall unconscious, and breaking the hypnosis he had her on, she fell to the ground. And they were able to attack him. They hit him a few times, but the main point was making him tired, so they mostly provoked him and dodged his attacks. Until they had him panting, out of energy, supporting himself on the wall. Hoseok gave his final attack onto Jin’s chest, with a small blade. Finally, killing the demon.

Taehyung carried the girl back home, as he was the one with the less injuries

 

 

 

 

Idea: Rapmon is a demon clown