YOU'RE ONE IN A MILLION

ONE IN A MILLION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I swear, from the first time i saw her, i couldn't stop this weird feeling that grown inside of me. Her voice is like a candy to my ears. A very-very sweet candy. Yeah i really don't care because....because i love her so damn much. More than you could imagine. This soul is forever taken by her. I promise, i will love her til i die.

 

"Hey, Jungkook!" 

Jungkook went speechless. Her voice filled the tense atmosphere that built in his heart. Lea Sophie is here. He didn't moved. Static.

"Where are you going to go? Tell me!" Lea stares straight onto Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook paused like always. Her shining eyes always makes him dumbfounded. 

"Yah! Answer me!" She gently slapped his cheek. But Jungkook still didn't talk. He was lost for words. 

 

"Bu-busan..." He whispered. 

Lea wiggled her cute eyebrows. "Gabjagi wae?"

". . . . ." He lost for words again. He bowed his face to the ground, avoiding her stares. 

"Yah Jungkook...Gabjagi wae?" She asked again. She needs answer. 

 

"I can't answer that for you. I will move back to Busan 2 days from now..." Jungkook said. He can't answer that, mianhae.

Lea shook her head, didn't satisfied with Jungkook's answer. "Tell me your reason please...."

"Neomu mianhae.." He said and left. Lea was in dazed.

 

Im sorry, i can't answer that. I love you, i love you so damn much. Why can't you see?

 

Lea stares at her phone. She called Jungkook but that guy never answer his calls. What happened actually? That is no like Jungkook at all. Must be something bothering him so bad. Should i persuades him again just to find the answer? She decided to text him. 

"Meet me, i'll be waiting outside of your house at 4pm."

 

Jungkook sighed. No Lea. I can't tell you the actual answer. Should i spill the truth about my feeling toward you? You will hate me for that. He was so confused. Didn't know what to do. He hates himself for being that coward and stupid.

If you love her, tell her! What's the problem?

The problem is, she's taken by Jimin. 

Jungkook leaned to the wall. He didn't know what to say...

 

You love Jimin and Jimin love you. I love you but you never see me as a man..Im always a friend to your eyes. Nothing can change that fact.

Lea only love Jungkook as a friend. 

I love you Lea Sophia and im dying by missing you day by day. I wanna kiss your lips and whisper "i love you" but...I can't do that...

 

Jungkook walked to Lea. She's been waiting outside for at leas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter