DAY 9

Masterlist
 

DAY 9

11.18.14


 

Perfect Strangers

For Everyone

Genre: Romance PG-13

Warning: (boy X boy), cliche, foul language, Occasional OOC

Words: 3,919

Description:  In all the 18 years Kris had been alive, falling in love with a stranger was by far the stupidest thing Kris has ever done. Not only was it stupid but also the manner in which he fell in love was outright ridiculous.   

Author's Note: To the readers, there were many extremely amazing prompts, but this one was caught my eye the most! Although I'm not entirely satisfied with how I wrote this one shot, I do hope you all enjoy reading this! I apologize in advanced if this did does not meet your expectations. (I may go back one day and re-edit or add on to this fic)

Also, a note to the readers: ‘dobi’ is Chanyeol’s nickname. Dobi refers to Dobby from Harry Potter, who, like Chanyeol, has large ears. Thank you everyone, and I hope you enjoy my little story.

 

I Can Hear Your Voice

For cssvampii

Genre: romance, fantasy(??)

Warning: profanities

Words: 4,172

Description: They say hearing is believingor is it seeing?

Author's Note: i'm so sorry if this isn't what you were hoping for, i'll gladly rewrite a better story for you next time! (pls be my friend) your prompts had so much potential and i was thinking of some y time with the editor au but i never finished ;; and thank you so much to both my beta and the mods for being so kind and understanding!

 

Saint of y Blind Dates

For Xingyeol

Genre:/Rating: PG, romance

Words: 4368

Description: Chanyeol falls for the waiter instead of his blind dates.

Author’s Note: I hope everyone who read this will enjoy it as much as I had when I wrote it! I had fun with the prompts and I did write a bit about the other prompts but I was too busy to finish it. >.< That aside, I would like to thank the mods of this exchange for giving me the chance to write for this royal couple. Also, thank you to my beta A for being amazing and whipping this into shape. (honestly, where would I be without you…TT^TT) Lastly, thank you to all the other people who cheered for me along the way~