Life of my dreams

Life of my dreams

"Morning", Yoochun heard a sleepy voice croak out behind him. He turned around just in time to lean in and kiss Junsu, who was still half asleep, squinting to protect his eyes from the morning light. Yoochun loved the half-awake Junsu, with his messy hair, his white tank top and red boxers, not to mention the velvety, almost feminine voice only sleepiness could bring out.

"Hi, sweetie", he answered, pulling Junsu in for a long embrace. It was part of their morning routine, where Junsu tried to continue his sleep standing up, using Yoochun's shoulder as a pillow, while Yoochun slowly swayed from side to side, lulling his boyfriend back to the wonderful place between sleep and awake.

"What are we doing today?" Junsu asked after a while.

"I thought we'd drive out to the coast, breathe some sea air and get away from the city for a while."

"That sounds nice. I haven't been to the sea in a long time."

"Me neither."


They arrived in the sleepy coastal town early in the afternoon, going down to the beach first thing. The October sea wasn't really fit for swimming in, but Junsu still dared to take his shoes off and play tag with the waves. Yoochun watched from a safe distance, laughing slightly at his boyfriend's childish behaviour. He loved that Junsu hadn't let go of his naive, innocent side even while growing up.

After eating dinner at a traditional seafood restaurant not far from the beach, they went to a beautiful arboretum that the owner had recommended. The trees were lit by millions of lights, making for a fairy tale atmosphere.

When they reached the pride of the park, a huge weeping willow lit by yellow lights making it look like golden rain, Yoochun took Junsu by the hands, entwining their fingers.

"I love you, Junsu-yah. More than I ever thought possible. I love you more everyday, and just when I think I know all there is to know about you, you surprise me with yet another of all the wonders that make you up. I could never imagine my life without you, and I want us to be together forever. I guess what I'm trying to say is... Kim Junsu, my beautiful angel, will you please marry me?"

Junsu, moved near tears by the speech, nodded fervently, smiling from ear to ear.

"Yes, yes, a thousand times yes", he answered, planting a joyful kiss on the other's lips.

"Good", Yoochun said once they broke the kiss. "That means I can give you this." Yoochun pulled out a small Cartier box from the coat's deep pocket. Inside were two beautiful engagement rings, engraved with a pretty leaf pattern. After sliding the ring onto Junsu's left ring finger, Yoochun held out his hand and let Junsu do the same to him, followed by another blissful kiss.

"I love you so much", Yoochun half-whispered against Junsu's lips.

"I love you more", Junsu answered in the same fashion.

They arrived home around one thirty in the morning, making slow and sleepy love before falling asleep in each other's arms, Junsu's head resting on Yoochun's chest.

Yoochun and Junsu had a winter wedding on New Year's Eve, making their vows under the willow tree where Yoochun had proposed. At the party afterwards Junsu announced that he had a gift for Yoochun.

"It's not finished yet, so you'll have to wait for it, but I can tell you where it is", he smiled secretively. To Yoochun's confusion, Junsu took his hand and placed it on his lower belly.

"I don't underst- Wait... You're..."

Junsu nodded, beaming.

"Three weeks and counting."

The guests all awwed and applauded when Yoochun lifted Junsu in the air and spun him around, ending with a kiss.

"I love you so much", Yoochun breathed, leaning his forehead against Junsu's.

"I love you more", Junsu answered.


As it would turn out, Junsu was extremely sensitive to the hormones brought on by pregnancy and the emotional roller coaster that followed. As it would also turn out, Yoochun was the most caring and patient husband in the world.

Which is why Junsu was now cuddled up in his arms, eating mint chocolate while sniffling following a crying fit, watching Made of Honour for the nth time. Junsu had started crying when he crashed an egg on the floor while preparing to make brownies.

"Have I told you how proud I am of you for doing this?" Yoochun asked suddenly.

"Only three times a day", Junsu smiled, caressing the seventeen-week baby bump, interlocking with Yoochun's fingers as the elder's hand joined his.

"I mean it every time", Yoochun said, placing a kiss on the other's temple. "I wish I could share some of the burden with you, make it easier for you."

"You are. Just by being here. Besides, it'll all be worth it when our little monkey comes out."

"Hey, little monkey! Stop giving your mama such a hard time", Yoochun said jokingly to the baby, tapping lightly on Junsu's belly.

Park Yoobin was born on August 25th, and she was the most beautiful baby her parents had ever seen. Objectively speaking, of course.

Junsu was leaning on Yoochun's shoulder, eyes glazed from the comfort and relief brought on by the baby girl feeding from his , while Yoochun was quietly humming a tune to keep the almost serene mood for as long as possible.

The door opened as the couple's best friends since high school, Yunho, Jaejoong and Changmin, came to visit at the hospital, bringing with them Junsu's favourite lemon and coconut cheesecake, earning a soft scolding from the nurse. The tone of her voice told them that the scolding was only a formality, and soon, Yoochun, Junsu and Yoobin's three godparents were chatting away and admiring Yoobin while enjoying the delicious cake.


"Yoochun-ah", Junsu said suddenly.

"Mm?"

"Aren't you gonna get out of the car?"

"What?"

"We arrived five minutes ago. Come on, the beach waits for no one! What were you thinking about anyway?"

Yoochun smiled, feeling the shape of the ring box in his pocket. "You. Us."

"Tsk", Junsu smiled, grabbing Yoochun's hand and pulling him towards the beach.

"Hey, Su-yah?"

"What?"

"What do you think of the name Yoobin? Sounds nice, doesn't it?"

"Heh, we're not even engaged yet and you're already planning our family? Aren't you the busy one?"

"Yeah", Yoochun answered, caressing the jewellery box in his pocket with his thumb. "It's because I love you so much."

"I love you more", Junsu said, hooking arms with the elder as they approached the October sea.


A/N

So, here's my first ever Yoosu focused kinda mpreg story, I hope you like it.

To avoid any confusion: the first and last scenes really happened, the rest is Yoochun day dreaming in the car on the way to the sea.

Please comment and tell me what you thought (/^3^)/