Final

Forever U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking pass the year

Living with your shadow

Singing the sad song that full of regret

 

If only… I could turn back the time and hold your hand

If only… I could live happily with you and enjoy the sweet memories that we would made

If… only…

 

His wrinkle forehead on his used to be handsome face still could made those dazzling smile after listen to his last hits from the last album that he had.

He took his headphone off.

It’s enough for the rendezvous of the day. He should get up from his lazy chair and made some drink to accompany him at the library. Because it’s close to the times for him to reads some books after the music.

 

His step’s not as fast as when he’s young but that’s still quite good for him. He took care of his healthy.

Sometimes he hummed the song that he used to sing. His body also made some grove to the beat. He loves it.

 

“Hmmm… mmm… mmmm” the young man who listen his voice from the kitchen grinned wide.

“Grandpa! Your coffee is done!” as he knew the schedule of old man, the young handsome boy pokes his head towards the long hall from the music room.

“Oh~ thank you dear~ you made it?” his wrinkle eye’s smile flashing brightly.

“Ne~ do you want some cookies too? Your son just brought the chocolate cheese cake” said his grandsons who give the same brightly smile.

“Your Daddy is the best, Cho Sandeul!”

“Yeah… Yeah… I’ll take them all to library. Just go there now! Because if you’re late, you know what will happen” sang Sandeul with the tease on his tone.

The old man got startled and checks the watch at the main dining room. His grandson smirked at his Grandpa expression.

“Alright~ I’ll run… and you take my drink and snack soon!” warned the old man.

“Hmmm”

The library is not far from the kitchen. It still in the same floor just a bit frustrated for the 82 years old man to walk at the fast speed to reach the room.

 

But his spirit still there, just like when he was young and in love.

 

The crowded at the broadcasting main lobby didn’t stop him to run and run for the life of his carrier.

It’s for the sake of the effort that he made and all of the pain and sad that he got. This is it.

“Finally you’re here! Aish! Why are you being late? Where is your manager?” scolded the PD.

“Mianhe Hyung~ blames that to the flight. I've tried my best" he's panted a bit before get closer to the studio.

"..." The PD’s speechless.

That’s because he had his own way to make people stop scolding him though it's his mistake. Yes. Everyone… except one. He’s the special one.

 

CLACK

He turn the doorknob carefully.

His breath could be heard bit noisy. Blame to his old lung that could not manage it well because he got the more age.

He tiptoed from the slight open door to the left corner of the library. The side which will show the beautiful scenery with flower garden.

 

TAP

 

TAP

 

TAP

 

It's just a fee more tiptoed but..

 

CRACK

His clumsy step made him crash into some old newspaper with some books above those and that success to surprise his special one before his original plan. It's remind him of their classical love story.

 

 "Ups!"

The person who had been drawn with the thick book of his favorite writer felt much annoyed with the noise. He knew it the culprit. There's no one will come to that library except for one person. His special person.

 

The rain poured hard and seems it won't stop soon.

Another painful memories started to play on. Those was something precious thought there's slight wounded.

"He will come to you if he really loves you" the only one person who know about his hidden relationship with the special one attempt to cheer him up after the break up.

The silent was the answer that he could give.

It's selfishness. His arrogant heart did hurt him yet he still there to be with him and won't let him down.

Maybe if he could. He prefers to love him than having the affair with the sing songwriter who he met this summer. The warmness’s from those lovelies’ eyes. Though the first meet wasn't that good but it's give him the flutter heart.

Years of love could get defeated by the summer love which now ends as the season change.

"Stop daydreaming and let's go!" said the man with his suit.

"Where?"

He didn't get the answer but only the eyes smile from the taller man.

His lips got pull up as he saw his summer love walk out. Then when their eyes meet his heart stop beating for a moment until he heard "...let's go. Everything's done!"

That's struck him from the dream. Everything's done. His summer love also done.

"Ne Hyung. Let's go!" he smile to him. He should show that man if he's okay with their painful separation.

 

He flashes the silly smile of his.

"Mianhe..."

"You're late" the cute voice of his half made him remember about his biggest turning point of his life. Is it fame or love? But he never regret for once with what he had choose.

"I know and you'll still love me…"

Actually this time he wants to spoil that old man but those lovelies onyx and the kind smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter