Found you

When you smile,sun shines.

 

"You will find the love of your life today."

 

'The love of my life?' Kyungsoo glances at the tall male beside him who is having a fun time reading the cards.

'I don't think so.'

It's not like he doesn't like Chanyeol.The elder is tall,handsome,popular and music majored and all but not Kyungsoo's type.He doesn't even know if there'll be someone out there who matches his standards. 

 

Since his breakup with his ex-girlfriend,he had been to many matchmakings in the campus looking for a decent boyfriend or girlfriend but he is still single after all these.'May be I can't fall in love again.'

 

"What's your card say?"Kyungsoo looked up to Chanyeol looking down at him with a smile."Ah.Just nonsense. "Kyungsoo put the card back to the table and mix it with other cards.

                              

They came back after some hours and Chanyeol walked him home.In front of his apartment building,they bid farewell and Chanyeol left.

 

'You will find the love of your life.'That word still lingers in Kyungsoo's head.He decided to stay out for a while before heading up to his apartment. 

 

He went to the bench on the side of the road and there he heard some sobs.In curiosity, Kyungsoo found the source which was possibly a boy.He was hiding behind the bush and was trembling.

 

"Hey."Kyungsoo touched his shoulder.The boy jumped in fear and kneeled and mumbled things like "I don't have the money.Please don't kill me."

 

Kyungsoo was taken a back by the boy's reaction but he patted his shoulder again.

 

"I'm not going to hurt you.Hey look at me."

 

The boy slowly put his head up at Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo was memerised by his almond shaped eyes filled with tears.

 

"You are not?"The boy squeaks.

                               

"No."Kyungsoo gave him a heart-shaped smile and the boy was staring at him in awe."Let's go sit on the bench."

 

 

Kyungsoo helped the boy to get up and noticed that the boy was injured in his leg.

 

He helped him to the bench and observed him.Under the light of the lamp post, he was a little tanned,his clothes were old and ripped and his hair messy.Blood staining the cloth wrapped his injury. 

Kyungsoo sighed.'What happened to him?'

 

"I am Kyungsoo and I live in this building."

He said mentioning the building. The boy looked up."I-I am Jongin."

 

"Where do you live?Is your home close?"

 

"My home-my home is……"

 

Jongin broke down again and Kyungsoo panicked. "Hey don't cry.Aish."

Kyungsoo could feel the cold wind again and saw the boy shivering. 

 

He took off his coat and wrapped on Jongin's shoulder.

"Hey.Let's go to my apartment first.We 'll talk there. OK?"

 

 

 

 

AN:A very short chapter.Jongin's story will be rerevealed in the next chapter. 

 

Thank you for suscribing. ^^Comments are welcomed.