Final

The Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jungkook this is the last chance! Get in some other clothes!" Seokjin was trying desperately to make the kitten listen to him.

For some reason Jungkook had chosen to be very difficult today. This morning he had been exactly like he used to, but now he was very much against everything Seokjin told him to do. The reason why he was like that, may have something to do with Namjoon coming over. No, Jungkook didn't have anything against his old owner - it might have been for only about an hour, but it happened - the thing was that he was going to have Yoongi with him. That, Jungkook wasn't really happy about.

"Jungkook," Seokjin tried again. When he didn't get any response from the boy watching television, he stumbled over and turned it off. There was an annoyed sound from Jungkook. "Go and change into something else, or you will only get rice for dinner." This time Seokjin's voice was much more firm than earlier.

Jungkook looked at him with the best pityfull look, he could muster. He couldn't believe that Seokjin wanted to punish him – he hadn't even done anything at all.

“But hyung,” he whined, hoping that it would do some kind of difference. “I don't want to meet that guy again. What if he kills me?”

Seokjin looked at the kitten. It had sounded like he was just trying to get what he wated, but when Seokjin looked closer, he could see that the kitten was actually scared.

“Jungkook,” Seokjin sighed and sat down beside him. Jungkook looked at him with big puppy eyes – even though he was a cat.

“Yoongi won't hurt you again,” the older assured the younger. ”But you need to figur out what happened between you. Namjoon and I are friends, so you and Yoongi also needs to be able to be together.”

Jungkook looked at him. It was quite obvious, that he was thinking hard. He tried to find a way out of the situation, but he also understood what Seokjin meant.

All though he was scared, he nodded his head. “But don't leave me alone with that guy.”

^*^

It took a lot of paitience for Yoongi, not to yell at the kitten who was knocking on and trying to break the locked door down.

Seokjin had – ofcourse – broken the promise. Though it hadn't really been a promise, Jungkook had considered it one.

At some point Jungkook's hands hurt from all the knocking.

“You can't break down the door.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter