taken by you

***..DRAWN TO YOU...*** (on HIATUS..sorry)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This man keeps holding my face like it was something precious to him,..

and he keeps gazing at me like i'm a big wonder!

And he just proposed to me! Declaring he loves me, just out of nowhere!

Do i resemble someone in his life who's been gone for a long time?

Or is he just joking with me?

These were D.O.'s thoughts when Kai kept him captive by both his hands.

'Ah! maybe he's delirious or something?', he suddenly thought, and felt Kai's forehead.

"Whoa!"

Tingles ran through both of them with D.O.'s sudden touch.

D.O. removed his hand suddenly, as if he got burned or something.

'No, he doesn't have fever',..and he just stared at Kai again, curiosity brightening his eyes.

And his gaze travelled down to their still linked hands.

'Strange'...i feel,..comfortable.

Kai, following his gaze, did nothing to release the hand he was holding, instead he tightened the hold.

Making D.O. look up at him.

With eyes pleading,Kai uttered: Will you think about it? *smiling with love in his eyes*

D.O. caught himself holding his breath, and felt his heartbeat going wild!

*tugsh...tugsh..tugsh, tugsh, tughs! went the beat*

D.O.: Wah--why...how did you come to love me..?

Kai, remembering that they just met that day, 'aish! right! he doesn't know me! and here i go proposing to him, he must be shocked!' *facepalmed*

He then led D.O. inside the cafe, still holding his hand *like he's gonna run or something* and seated them both in a table.

**it's now pass 5pm, and all the customers are now leaving the cafe**hehehe, how convenient, isn't it?**

Now seated face to face, Kai introduced himself.

Kai: This might be too werid to say now but, my name's Kai, and i just realized i love you the moment i really saw you.

D.O.: Hi,.ah, i'm D.O.,..ah, you're confusing me again, "the moment i really saw you"? he asked.

Kai: Ah, yes,. *embarrassed now* , ay--ah, i used to stare at a painting of you at an art gallery near here---*he explained*-----that was you, wasn't it?

D.O.'s expression went blank for a moment, then, his face brightened.

D.O.: Ah! You must be talking about that painting! It was in my teens when that was made! It's all hyung's fault! How'd you recognize me? *smiling cutely*

Kai: So it was you! *brightly smiling now* Whoa! You captured my eyes the moment i laid my eyes on you. And i admired you for almost 3 months now.

Staring, mesmerized, thanking his lucky stars.

D.O. tried to laugh to hide his embarrassment because Kai can't stop staring at him.

D.O.: ah.......don't..

Kai: Huh?

D.O.:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter