Final

When I can't sing

You and Luhan are sitting on a hidden place that only the two of you knew, where the sky is visible and stars are twinkling on the clear sky. Luhan is holding your hand while the two of you watching the stars then he suddenly looks at you while you remain oblivious to his loving stares.

"It is so beautiful." You said while looking at the stars.

"Yes, very." Luhan said still looking at you lovingly.

Then you look at Luhan hoping to watch his face without him knowing but you got shock when you see Luhan looking at you, you blushed furiously but eyes still looking at Luhan simply because you can’t look away. You are looking at each other’s eyes with evident happiness.

"I love you, you know that?" Luhan said still smiling.

"Of course and I love you too." You said with love and Luhan can’t stop himself and hugs you tight and you return it lovingly.After almost a minute of silence Luhan spoke. “Can I ask you something?”

"Hhmm." You hum as an answer cannot produce any coherent sentence because the person you love the most is holding you.

"Will you still love me if I stop being a singer and find another job? Will you stay by my side?" Luhan asked full of uncertainty. "These uncertainties and insecurities increases whenever I hold you in my arms like this, because I am afraid that I have to let go of you, once I stop being a singer." You tried to break free from the hug and look at Luhan but he didn’t let you and tighten his hug. "Don’t look at me right now, it’s not a pretty sight." Luhan said tears falling into his eyes continuously.

You will yourself to break free from Luhan’s tight grip and when you did, Luhan tris to hide his face from you but you hold his face with your hands and make him look at you.

"Han-ah I don’t care if you are singer or not. And if you decided to stop being one and the loud cheers are gone as you get down on the stage, I want you to know that I’ll be there to welcome you with open arms. I love the singer Luhan but I love the simple and kind heart-ed Lu Han behind the stage. Because I’m the only one who have the access to see that Lu Han and I wouldn’t exchange it for the world." You said lovingly while looking at Luhan in the eyes. The both of you continue to stare at each other talking with your tears streaked eyes.

 

 

 

 

You are watching the news, when Luhan’s face pop up and telling about the lawsuit he files to Sm and without thinking further you run outside and hailed a taxi to go to the place where Luhan would be.

When you caught the sight of Luhan you rushed to come to him only to stop because you don’t know what to say, you continue to stare at him until he finally caught your sight. He stands up where he is seated and smiles weakly at you.

"I guess you heard the news, I’m sorry." Luhan apologized and his head hung low when you didn’t say anything. "If you wanted to break u-" You didn’t let him finish and throw yourself to him and hugs him tight. Luhan’s eyes widen at your sudden act.

"Are you happy?" You asked.

Luhan recovers from the sudden shock and answers. “Yes.”

"Then it’s okay, everything is okay as long as your happy." You said. The both of starts to cry.

"But I hurt many people." Luhan said voice breaking.

You break free from hug and holds Luhan’s crying face. “I know it might sound selfish but your happiness is the utmost importance. There’s a limit on how much you can give to make someone else happy and I think you’ve given more than enough so it’s okay to stop and be happy. because how can you make someone happy when you are not happy? So cheer up, okay? And Welcome Home!”

Luhan smiles despite the tears in his eyes. “Yes, I’m home!”

 

 

A/N: To all Lu Han stans please love and support him and EXO still. Thank you! Sorry for grammatical errors.

 

 

 

 

YANNA HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY SORRY AYAN LANG ANG NAKAYANAN KONG GAWIN HAHA NATATAKOT AKONG GAMITIN YUNG PANGALAN MO LOL KAYA YOU NA LANG HAHA!