[ Not an Update ] - Let's talk about Luhan...

Letters to Juliet

 

 

Hi, everyone.

So, I supposed the bad news about Luhan leaving Exo have already reached you? I've heard about it yesterday but it is not confirmed yet and I thought it was only a 'joke'. Gosh, I'm so broken right now and I couldn't stop crying. I got my hands trembled while reading the articles about him. He is sick - mentally and physically. I'm not a huge fan of him; he isn't my bias at all. But he had sacrificed a lots throughout his days as an Exo member. I could practically hear my heart shattered upon receiving the news and it's real bad. I don't know how I would survive my days after this. 

And for this newly released story (which I had just posted within 24 hours), will be putted on a short hiatus. Please give me a little time to adjust to the fact that Luhan is no longer an Exo member. It just... too shocking and heart-breaking. Plus, writing about Luhan at this right moment will do nothing good. Instead, I will only get more depressed and sad.

So, I hope we'll be strong for each other and always pray for his happiness! Luhan, I will support you through thin and thick. No matter what happens, you will always be the one I love and cherish. Wish you the best for everything.