Chapter Nine ^^

Vanilla Latte
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin's POV

I woke up.. kinda early today. I wake Taehyung and Jungkook. After taking a 5 something minutes bath, I dressed up. I and Taehyung don't have any morning class today. So, I decided to just watching television at home until 3 p.m. My class start at 3;30 p.m.. "Hey.. why are you not get ready ?? You will late today,"Namjoon hyung said a laying his beside me. "I am free this morning," I answered. Namjoon hyung nodded a fet times. He playing with his Iphone, plugging earphones in his ear and lay on the couch. Namjoon hyung is really into music, he is an underground rapper and he compose song too. Jin hyung always brag how flawless Kim Namjoon are. Actually, Namjoon hyung always breaks things. Just.. his nature. I watching the television  although there are no interesting show. So I decided to turn off the television then rolling on my bed in my bedroom while chatting with the sweet couple. I go to ikitchen, grabbing two bags of chips and three bottle of coke then rushed into my room. "ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY??" I hollered. Taehyung and Jungkook are making out, with Taehyung on top and Jungkook shirtless, damp, with only towel covering his lower part of body. They quicly stop, eye-ing me . "Sorry. Jungkook being a tease just now," Taehyung said. I rolled my eyes. "Jungkook, go get dress," I smacked his head. Taehyung laughed . He sit on my bed, opening the coke's bottle and gulping down the content . "Hey, tell me about your date," Taehyung said. He shoved chips into his mouth. "JUst.. he rented you know.. that French Restaurant.." "That is so freakin' pricey! And romantic," "I want to join too!" Jungkook said. He sit beetween me and Taehyung. Jungkook stared at me. "And.. he rap for me. That's it. Then we walk at Han River Park. Eat some ice cream then we go back home," I explained. "Are you sure there are no kissing?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, caressing his chin. "Of course we kissed, you punk!" I hit Jungkook with my pillow. "Aigoo~ so sweet huh!" Taehyung smiled. Suddenly, my phone let out the bird chirping sound, means I got a Kakao Talk message. I opened my phone, My God, it's from Suga~

Suga Candy Where are you? I waited you foorrrrrr longggg   Jimin Sorry hyung. I at home. I dont have class in mornign today,   Suga Candy But you have me.... I am so lonely. J hope is taking mc today. He got a fever, Can you please go to the cafe and help me? Customer is attacking right now,   Jimin Okay hyung. Meet you in 5 something minutes.   Suga Candy Great! See you then, You better hurry. I miss you to death.  

I smiled a bit. "Hey, I gonna go to college. Helping Suga hyung . Mind joining?" I stared at Jungkook and Taehyung. "I got no problem with that. Jungkook?" Taehyung throw his eyes to his mate. Jungkook nodded, smiling, showing his bunny teeth.

 

__________________________________________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter