Chapter 1

Story Of My Life

I guess everyone in this world, regardless of what age, would have gone through something that is inevitable. Change, others would call it something that is a process which initiate difference.We wait for something at almost every point of our life , whether it being waiting for my exam results or waiting for our friends. Life does not wait for us at all , I want to go back to the young and innocent times where everyone is happy. No one was greedy or whatsoever. I want to go back to the moment where we are all fresh.

-

"YAH , HURRY UP! IT'S THE LAST LESSON OF THE TERM ALREADY !" Soobin, my best friend shouted at Seul Hee and I as we got off the bus. Seul Hee, is also my best friend. We headed to our usual route, the three of us walking together like we are stuck together with glue. Walking down the usual route, we talked about the latest news with excitement which later, turn into more of a heated discussion. That was when we all wanted to cool ourselves down and focus on the road in front of us. Walking with my head down with all the focus on my phone, a guy accidentally knocked into me. I frowned and casted the male a glance. He mouthed a' sorry ' and smiled, which his eyes would turn into some sort of a thick lining . It was that eyes and that face that sent my heart ticking like a bomb and longing to hear his high-toned voice once again.

It was in 2011 when I first met him. Like almost every fan-fiction story here in Asianfanfics, he was a so-called kingka. And like those clichè story, the main girl character would fall in love with him. But for me, it was not love at first sight . It was the times hanging out with him that made me fall in love with him. I was 16 at that time. And we had our most important exam which will decide which school we will end up in at the end of the year. That exam, also decides the fate of how our love and friendship will continue. 

That year , Facebook was popular among us and we had a class group which we all were inside, and that also includes the man that sends my heart fluttering. Like all normal people would do, befriending your classmates on Facebook, I did that and that marks the start.


February 2011,

 

Waking up at 6am in the morning to get ready for school. At the age of 16 , I was happy about it because i get to meet my best friends at the void deck near our school to do those homework that we have difficulty in . Actually no, that was pure bull. I usually don't complete my homework because there is always one person in our clique that was the obedient one and I got her to get my homework done. Of course, being the smart one , i would not copy every answer from just one person. A few answer from JungHwa , a few from SangHee and a few from SooBin. My clique at that timing was not a huge one.

We stood up and started to walk in when we saw the student from the same school fasten their pace of walking to school.It was the signal of telling us that it is 7:30 am , the time when school offically starts.

"Eunji-ah , is that boy over there handsome?" Junghwa pointed to the boy who was sweaty all over , looking like he had just done a workout session. He was the kind of sporty guy that plays soccer in the field. The guy at that point of time was just a guy who was trying to act cool. Yes, he was cool but there was someone who caught my eye even more because he was much taller and slimmer. Well ,i do have a for tall guys. I mean who doesn't? They look good in almost everything.For example , Long pants!

Going to class and attending lessons was pretty much the same for me like what normal students would do. But this time , my seat changed . For a good cause , my teacher would said. And lucky thing was , i was sitting behind my enemy-turned-bestfriend, SooBin. She was sitting beside the class clown , ChanYeol which i was sitting beside a giant named DongWoon.

DongWoon and i knew each other a few years back but i didn't really talked to him .

"Eunji, do you know something?"He spoke to me moments after we settled down

"What?" I did not know how to reply.

"Err.. About you speaking some alien language to me in the past,i was just playing along with you that i knew that alien language." He turned to me and smiled shyly.

I was shocked upon hearing that. I can't believe that i just made a fool out of myself. After so many years of talking to him in arabic , he finally confessed to me . No wonder it was weird why he replied to me a yes or no in korean after i asked him some questions.

But that shocking confession in the month February brought us closer than we were before. We played with each other during lesson under the desk and pinched each other real hard so that either one of us would scream and get caught by the teacher. I was almost around him all the time and he was someone whom i could depend on.


April 2011,

 

I had to admit i took a liking to DongWoon as times flies by. We never really texted each other after school even though we exchanged number promising each other that we would text each other frequently. And we stick around each other pretty much. If one of us were to go to toliet or stand up , the other one would ask questions. It was only recess time that we separate because we have our own clique .

" DongWoon , where are you heading to ? After school ." i heard a familiar girl's voice. 

Oh ya, i totally forgotton. This girl voice that i just heard is from a girl called JooMi.I really hated her sometimes.She likes Dongwoon and tries to flirt with him during almost all the break time. Worst thing still, she likes to throw paper at Dongwoon which pretty much ended up hitting me. I was pretty much pissed when she can't even aim properly.And her hanging around us like most of the time,makes me unable to be able to express my feelings or talk to Dongwoon.

She was a girl that was prettier and taller than me. My confidence level was dropping because i could not get the attention of DongWoon. It , really. And i did not even make the first move . I was too shy and the way i act when i hang around him was obvious to my best friends. They  knew that i liked him and they tease me about it but everything came to an end after he introduced me to the rest of his friends.