Final

I MISS YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong POV:

Everyday after we finished our schedule, I would always cope in my room, lying on my king size bed and reminisce about somebody. i will always look up for her news, her activies, where she go, how is she..

“It’s been 2 years since we met with each other..how are you now? Did you take care of yourself while you have been busy with all of your strict schedules? what are you doing now? and ……..have you ever think of me? Heh, so stupid of me, how can you ever will think of me, all these years we are not even close. Even if you have, you will only think about Yoochun dan Junsu, after all Yoochun was your crush and Junsu had been your close oppa. But me, I was nothing. I was to shy and always shut myself from getting near to you. Oh Yoona..i miss you..i miss you so much..so much..” I thought as I slowly falling asleep, with all of her pictures spread on my bed.

The next morning, I get up and get ready for our schedule. today, we have a schedule on KBS Program and we’re going to recording now.

“ hello hyung, where are you now? Junsu called me.

“ I’m on my way, how bout you two? I replied them.

“ We already arrived. We’ll wait for you in the waiting room. Hurry up, the recording is going to begin.” He said as he turn off the phone.

Later, I arrived and we immediatedly doing the recording, after we finished, i was called by our manager. On my way, I heard someone voice. That voice sounds so  familiar, the voice of the person that I’ve been  wanting to meet, that I’ve been missing these years, don’t tell me it’s her? Then I walked closer and I saw her. Yes, it’s really her. What is she doing here? Don’t tell me that she had come here for recording too? Suddenly she walked over my direction and when our eyes meet, she looked shock. She just greet and bowing to me and then try to walk away. Suddenly she was stopped by my hand. I was holding her hand, I don’t know why, but I just can’t let her walk away in front of my sight. She was shocked and she called me. “ Umm, Jaejoong sunbaenim, what’s wrong? C-can you let go of my hand?

Her words just wake me up and I immediately let go of her hand. “ Ohh sorry, it’s just that we haven’t met for these 2 years and I, I just want to chat with you.” I said awkwardly.

“ O-oh, I see..but, sorry that, that I have something else to do, so I have to go. Please excuse me.” she said as she bowing to me and leave. I was just stunned there and deep in my thought. Why are you so eager to leave? It’s been so many years that we didn’t see each other and you don’t even want to catch up with me? even it’s just a small talk, I would be satisfied already. And…since when you start to address me like that? You would always called me oppa. Do you know that I’ve been eager to hear you calling me oppa? I miss you, I really miss you.

“ Hyung, what are you doing here? Why are your face is so pale? Are you sick?” Junsu and Yoochun came and found me standing alone.

“ No-nothing. I’m fine. Let’s go.” I said as I walked away.

Yoona POV:

I met with Jaejoong oppa t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter