1/1

Kisses And All That

Potatoes. It smelled like potatoes

 

As Luhan layed there on his shared bed, streaks of sunlight began peeking through the shades of his window. He violently moved under the sheets giving that nice long stretch that feels freakin amazing in the morning. But it still smelled like potatoes. Why did it smell like freakin potatoes?

 

He pushed the covers away and sits up. He knows Sehun wasn't there because it would have sent him flying out of the bed the way he was stretching earlier. And then there was that mysterious potato scent that was still going around. Luhan swings his legs off the bed and immediately his toes met the wooden floor. He was still staring at the room with half lidded eyes. It was small room that looked like two boys lived there, in fact it was a small house that looked even more like just the two boys live there. Clothes were carelessly thrown on the floor. Books, toys, basically most of their belongings either messy or out of place. His eyes went to the corner of their room where a bunch of pictures of the two of them decorated the space.

 

Living together, living alone, brought them closer than they ever thought possible.

 

“Hyung…” Sehun’s voice called out from outside the room. Luhan got up and made his way out the door, passing their little wall of memories. “Hyung are you up yet?” Sehun shouted again, this time sounding a little panicky.

 

“Yeah..” Luhan said, rubbing his eyes.

 

“Great cause I think I need your help”

 

Now he was really curious. It didn't take long to get to where Sehun was, which apparently was their kitchen. The house was only one story after all. But the sight he saw as he entered their kitchen, he was torn between being angry or touched.

 

“You think?” He tried not to but a smile tugged the end of his lips.

 

Sehun stood there in the middle of the kitchen. A metal bowl on his right hand and what was left of their mixer on his left. As for the mysterious potatoes, well, it was just all over the place and all over his frustrating (precious) Sehunnie. Luhan was left staring at the sight, one of the metal mixers were missing. Before he could ask Sehun spoke.

 

“It flew out..”

 

“Ah..” Luhan said as if it all suddenly made sense.

 

“And.. the potatoes. They’re.. Everywhere” Sehun became redder and redder by the second. It didn't help that his voice cracked in the middle of the awkward sentence. Puberty.

 

“I can see that”

 

Luhan walked over to Sehun and found that the potatoes made its way to his face also. How could he not adore the way his potato covered face stared so blankly into his eyes? Luhan began inching himself closer to Sehun.

 

“I-I’m Sorry.. H-hyung..” Luhan could feel him getting nervous but he didn't back away. Sehun was taller than Luhan was. Despite him being 12 while Luhan was 14. He was close enough now, their bodies almost pressed up against each other. In one swift move Luhan darted his tongue out and the potato right off Sehun’s left cheek which was now blushing furiously.

 

“Tastes nice”

 

And Sehun smiled. From where he stood he could see Sehun’s dark eyes almost covered by his dark brown hair. How could he not adore him? Looking into his eyes Luhan sees all they have been through. Looking into his eyes Luhan remembers running away, crying themselves to sleep, holding on to each other, finding a home.

 

“That was really weird hyung” Luhan justs smiles as a response.

 

“Lets get you cleaned up yeah?”

 

 

-000-

 

“I should have known you’d try to make breakfast on your own.”

 

They were both crammed into the bathroom, Sehun sitting at the edge of the tub while Luhan was bent over trying to clean him up. “tilt your head up for me?”

 

Sehun did as told and Luhan swiped the wet towel right across his chin and down to his neck. Some water ran down his shirt and Sehun winced at the coldness.

 

“Sorry” Luhan apologized.

 

“its okay hyung..”

 

After running the towel under the water for the last time and wiping whats left of the aftermath of Sehun’s breakfast off his face, Luhan steps back in satisfaction and decides that that’s the end of it.

 

“All done”

 

Sehun smiled and grabbed his precious hyung’s hand, pulling him self up. He then pulled Luhan into his embrace. Wrapping his arms all around him. Luhan just smiled into the crook of Sehun’s neck.

 

“what am I gonna do with you Sehunnie? What are you gonna do without me?” Luhan said as he placed a kiss on his shoulder.

 

“You always talk like such a grown up now..” Sehun says, the smile he had earlier immediately turning into a pout.

 

Luhan pulls away to look him in the eye, but Sehun quickly averted. “what are you talking about?”

 

“A-and you play around less..” Sehun says, suddenly finding the floor really interesting. He stuttered as Luhan continued to stare at him lovingly. “I know you’re my hyung.. but I can do stuff to you know. That's why i.. I-I tried making breakfast earlier and-“

 

He was cut off when Luhan placed a kiss on his lips. Sehun saw beautiful long lashes against Luhan’s white skin. Sehun’s heart was beating faster. He was still awkward with it, but he tried his best as he clinged on to his hyung for support. Luhan pulled away away smiling, Sehun’s mouth still forming a pout and he was blushing all over again.

 

“I thought you said you were gonna tell me next time.. when.. you know.. you were gonna do it again”  Luhan can tell Sehun was slightly embarrased. The flush of pink never leaving his cheeks. Of course this wasn't the first time they kissed. He remembered that one night after they had confessed shyly to each other in their room. It was one of those nights where they decided to turn the room into a fort with blankets and pillows. They exchanged I love you forever’s under those blankets and pillows along with their first kiss. And their second, and their third.

 

Of course this all happened not too long ago. Although they have shared these feelings for a long time its only recently that they have acknoledged it this way. Where light touches and friendly hugs were replaced with loving kisses and embraces. Sehun was still new to it all, and even though Luhan wasn't all that much experienced either, Luhan had sometimes forgotten that Sehun is younger than he is. Kissing Sehun like that without his consent was wrong.

 

“I’m so sorry Sehunnie” Luhan apologizes immediately as he cups his face. “Hyung is sorry. I wont do that again without asking you first”

 

“its alright hyung i-i like it.. its just..”

 

“lets get you into a cleaner shirt and then we’ll go play alright Sehun?” Luhan didn't wait for an answer and pulled him out of the bathroom.

 

“hyung..”

 

 

-OOO-

 

 

After Sehun changed into a cleaner shirt they both sat on the bed, both seemingly buried in their respective books but are hardly paying any attention. Not after earlier. Even though they ended up silent reading instead of playing they both still enjoyed each others company.

 

Sehun’s right maybe I do play less now. And this is boring. Luhan wanted to admit.

 

“this is boring” But Sehun beat him to it. He dropped his book and decided to roll over so he was right next to Luhan. They looked at each other like that for a while without breaking the silence. “hyung you know I like kissing you”

 

Luhan wasn't surprised he suddenly brought it up. They’ve known each other too long to keep things bottled up inside. They had no secrets. No barriers.

 

“I like kissing you too Sehun” Luhan moved so they were both laying next to each other.  Face to face. Luhan didn't know why but suddenly, just being like this, it gave him a fluttering feeling in his tummy. “You don't have to be embarrased like you were earlier”

 

“I know.. I just.. I’m scared i’m not doing it right” Sehun gave another one of his pouts. But Luhan knew he was genuinely upset.

 

“Oh Sehun you don't need to worry about any of that stuff. Hyung loves you no matter what”

 

They smiled at each other. Sehun reached out to Luhan’s face and ran his thumb across his cheek. “I love you too hyung”

 

“cuddle with me then? Promise I wont kiss you if you don't want me too” Luhan says as he extended his arms towards Sehun.

 

But instead of putting his arms around his beloved hyung, Sehun leaned in instead and gave Luhan a small peck on the lips. Leaving Luhan with a fluttering feeling in his tummy again. But this time it was ten times worse. “was that okay?”

 

Luhan pulled Sehun into the hug instead. He could feel Sehun’s heart beating out of his chest. Imagining the amount of courage it took to just brush their lips together a little bit. He smiled to himself. “It was perfect. You’re perfect”

 

Sehun felt a swell of pride in his chest. Even though his heart was still beating like crazy. He knew that it beats like crazy for his hyung. With that they intertwined into each other even more. Feets tangled together. Sehun hoped that he could always have his hyung like this.

 

 

-OOO-

 

Somewhere between having absurd conversations about nothing and peppering kisses all over each others faces, because both had just begun to get comfortable and all. They fell into a loving silence hearing nothing but their own steady breathing.

 

Luhan was absentmindedly Sehun’s hair thinking maybe he’d drift off to sleep soon. But just after placing a kiss on the crown of Sehun’s head, Sehun starts shifting around to look up at his hyung.

 

“Hey.. I thought you were asleep”

 

Sehun doesn't say anything. Instead he gave Luhan a kiss right next to his lips. After a while Luhan thinks that Sehun’s been interpreting this as a ‘kiss for a kiss’ game. Which isnt really a game, but it is really sweet of him.

 

Once Sehun was up it was pretty useless trying to put him back to sleep now. He was wriggling under the sheets, tracing lines on Luhans back, mumbling muffled I love you’s into Luhan’s chest.

 

“Sehunnie..” Luhan tried saying his name as an effort to maybe calm him down a little, to no avail. As a last resort Luhan took each on of Sehuns wrists and pinned him down. He looked down only to see his precious Sehunnie smilling up at him. He started letting go of his wrists. Just placing his hands on both sides of Sehun’s face.

 

“Gosh you're such a hand full” Luhan says as he starts putting kisses all over Sehun’s face. “but.. I love you.. so.. much” Luhan said in between kisses going all the way down to his neck. Luhan’s kisses suddenly became more heated. And then he stopped.  

 

“uuh..” Luhan suddenly didn't know what to say. Sehun just stared at his hyung. Feeling a little bit confused.

 

“did I do something wrong?” Sehun questioned innocently.

 

“n-no its fine I just..” Luhan felt a little embarrased. Being older he knew he wasn't suppose to kiss Sehun there like that. “maybe I just.. I wanna kiss you a little bit longer”

 

“sure hyung..” Sehun was feeling a little bit uncertain because he thought he did something wrong to upset his hyung. But then Luhan deepened the kiss. It was a little strange at first, both not really knowing how to position their lips. But when Luhan tilted his head a bit it suddenly felt right. Like they both fit like pieces in a puzzle.

 

It wasn't like any kiss they shared before. Feeling so lost in it, like nothing else in the world mattered. Luhans hand wandered down to the edge of Sehun’s shirt and he slowly started rubbing circles into his skin. But that was as far he went.  They both pulled away feeling a bit flustered and panting due to the lack of air.

 

“cant keep your hands off me can you?” any other day Luhan would have been  against Sehun saying that. His 14 year old mind could think of a few ways it could be interpreted differently. But today-

 

“I guess not..” He lets it slide.